Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Lekki-Epe Motorists Are Heartless! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lekki-Epe Motorists Are Heartless! (862 Views)

Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) / (+pics) Wild Elephant Attacks Motorists In China / Thousands Of Motorists Stranded In 50-lane Traffic Jam In Beijing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekki-Epe Motorists Are Heartless! by Scopium: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2007
[size=13pt]Lekki-Epe motorist are so damn heartless. The worst culprits are the private motorists. They will never stop for pedestrians to cross the road unless they are about hitting somebody or scratching their fucking car. Especially in the morning when the roadside is flooded with pedestrians like overflowed river banks, these vermins can't brake unless the pedestrians risk their life trying to cross amidst oncoming vehicles. I have only seen one commercial bus driver that did it. I boarded the bus, the driver stopped at Jakande roundabout waved down the private vehicle on the other lane for pedestrians to cross. He repeated the same laudable feat at Jakande first gate. It's funny that the private vehicles have all kind of stickers proclaiming their false love, trust, fate, fear and respect for God on them yet they can't do good for just 10 seconds. Na only God go punish all of them, Amen! What is it like in your area? By the way, are you one of such motorists?[/size]
Re: Lekki-Epe Motorists Are Heartless! by babasin(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2007
Again blame Government.

Naturally, people will not do things unless they have been 'trainned to do it' or forced to do it.

What they should do is have' zebra crossing' and put camera there.

Any driver that do not stop, will get snapped as evidence and pay a fine of N50,000

You will be amazed, every driver will stop.

Since I got a fine of about N20,000, which I could have sent to Nigeria and people will pray for me; I started stopping in zebra crossing.
Re: Lekki-Epe Motorists Are Heartless! by Scopium: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2007
Where did you get fined?

(1) (Reply)

A Kind Plea For Precious Advice Please: / 33 / What Happens After Been Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.