Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,051 members, 7,849,253 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Company Registeration.......own Your Own Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Company Registeration.......own Your Own Business (732 Views)

MTN Giving Out Credit To Customer For Revalidating Sim Registeration / Nabteb Registeration Is Currently Ongoing (send) Email Davidmoore259@gmail.com / National Identity Card Registeration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Company Registeration.......own Your Own Business by spongebuny: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2012
Tired of Working under an Employer?
Have business ideas you want to implement?
do you want to be your own boss?

Then think of establishing your own business. There are many buiness opportunites out there to implement. create your own ideas and get on with your business...

Registering a Company or business in Nigeria is not as hard as many think it to be, it is less stressful and takes less time, all you need to do is to come up with the type of business you want to carry on and think of the financial or beneficial success to it...

There are three parts of registering a business...

a. Incorporation of a Company. (Profit making)
b. Registering a business name.(profit making)
c. Registering an Incorporated Trustees.(Non-profit making Organisation).

A company is a legal entity which must have a share capital , not less than two Directors, Shareholders, Shareholdings, Registered address and the objects of the Company.

A business name is usually used by small businesses like Salons, Spas, fashion houses etc

Incorporated trustees are non profit organisations and are usually used by churches, charity homes, age groups, old girls or boys associations (Alumni) etc

i wish i had time to explain further but i got to hurry to a meeting...

Goodnews: if you need any Legal professional advise you can call me on 08180033217,or email me on pizunwanne@yahoo.com, i would be glad to advise you for FREE without any cost whatsoever..

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Dey Happen Naa! Oga Seun And Moderators, / Crash Real Cause: Presidential Plane Caused Dana Crash! Pls Read / 5 Things You Mustnot Do Beforesleeping::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.