Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

An Old Italian Mafia - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Old Italian Mafia (2286 Views)

My Experience With An Old Miraculous POOL Addict / I Met An Old School Classmate / When You Quarrelled With An Old Woman Of 82 in Your Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Old Italian Mafia by azeeza(f): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
An old Italian mafia was dying,he called his grandson to his bedside and said grandson i wanna you lisin to me.i wanna for you to take my silver 38 special revolver so you will remember me? but grandpa i really don't like guns,how about you leaving for me your Rolex watch instead"""?? you lisin to me son,some day you gonna come home and maybe find your wife with another man. what you gonna do then? point to your watch and say TIME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: An Old Italian Mafia by mcnepow(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
loooool! grin
Re: An Old Italian Mafia by chakula: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
nice one, but the boy was on the point the wrist watch is far better than the gun i know only studio will choose the gun cus . . . . . . grin
Re: An Old Italian Mafia by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
hahaha cheesy
Re: An Old Italian Mafia by ekeroyal(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
good one senorita wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Girls Expect From Guys For Valentines (pic) / When South Africans Complain About No Light..... Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Ay Comedian Vs Majid Miche Fight Because He Kissed A Nigerian.. Ay No Go Kill Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.