Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) (4086 Views)

Lead Ore, Zinc Ore, Manganese Ore And Tin Ore Suppliers Wanted / Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals / Need A Supplier Of Solid Minerals; Lead Ore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by Dfxlord: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
we mine gold, iron ore and manganese in kebbi and zamfara state and sell to exporters. now these minerals are so sought after, demand is much more than supply. u dont look for buyers as companies are in search of these materials.

the problem is that buyers dont pay until they see the goods. so the more money we have the more business we can do.

how do you come in.

since we have more buyers than we can handle if you invest in one of the solid minerals we mine it sell it and share profits.

we are registered miners, and we have our factory in kebbi state.

if you are interested in trading gold we mine at 6k per gram and sell at 7k but we do minimum of 100grams.

if ur interested in iron ore we mine at 10k per ton and sell at 14k at site and 19k ex-lagos. . minimum is 30tons which is one trailer load.

now before we do business to clear your mind from fraud we will invite u to our factory in kebbi state( its violent free and we have free accomodation) to see for yourself our mines. then we can sit down and do business. we could also meet in lagos on selected days as we do business in lagos frequently. thanks for your time
for enquiries call 08065723733 or timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by MarketVis: 3:43am On Jul 07, 2012
Am interested in gold investment. What is the minimum start up capital?

Can you please give me at least the business name so I can do some research?
Re: How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by kayjegs: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2012
@MarketVis...there are some quantities of gold usually gotten from Zamfara, Jos and Ilesha in Nigeria. Though they are usually in small quantities compared to the ones youwill get in Ghana. All the same, they are gold and are not easy to come by. We got some quantities from Ilesha right now, just about 8kg. If you want to go into gold business, then you must have regular buyers especially overseas buyers who can refine the gold and pay you after Assay. In case, you want to know more and are ready, you can send me an email for more discussions:kayjegs@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by MarketVis: 2:22am On Jul 14, 2012
Thanks, I will be emailing you soon
Re: How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by musamustafa: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2013
My name is Musa Mustafa reside in Lagos, I have access to minerals like Lead ore, Copper ore and others from the direct source in Zamfara and Jos and would like interested exporters and buyers of these product to contact me at tel number 08032778601 as can also arrange for delivery to Lagos, Cheers.
Re: How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by tankfarm: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Good stuff. I am interested. Pls sende d full details to: trinityoilngaass@gmmail.com. Tx
Re: How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by tankfarm: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
STILL WAITING!
Re: How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by tosintayo2: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2013
please im looking for financiers/technical partners for solid minerals.... you can reach me on adewaleoguntayo@gmail.com.thanks in advance
Re: How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by scholar769(m): 3:22am On Oct 09, 2014
tosintayo2:
please im looking for financiers/technical partners for solid minerals.... you can reach me on adewaleoguntayo@gmail.com.thanks in advance
I AM INTERESTED IN GOLD AND LEAD ORE , OUR COMPANY IS DULY REGISTERED WITH BOTH CAV AND NIGERIA EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL WILL USE TO HAVE ORDER FOR BOTH GOLD AND LEAD ORE, YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA SCHOLAREXPORTER@GMAIL.COM OR 08073125518
THANKS
Re: How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) by sophiaduru: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
pls im intrested in trading on lead ore , iron ore and zinc,,,,,,, pls contact me on 07034382176

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Nigerian Paypal Account / Cameroon Zinc Roof Sheet Making Machine / Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.