Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,962 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... (1127 Views)

300 - 350k Neatly Used Cars Needed / Cars Needed In Port Harcourt City / 300 To 400k Cars Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by janit: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
I have been following your threads and I would like to get a vehicle and a friend of mine want one as well. We would like a classic car, no accident history, Clean and at the same time, affordable.

Please I would like the price of the following as well as vital information for the vehicles. Mileage driven. FULL OPTIONS ONLY Please. A bit of dent is ok No its not actually... grin

2008 Acura MDX (seats 7)
2007/2008 Chevrolet Avalanche.
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by janit: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
I am still waiting on any dealer to let me know...... ANYONE!!!!!!!!
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by olanshi: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2012
janit: I have been following your threads and I would like to get a vehicle and a friend of mine want one as well. We would like a classic car, no accident history, Clean and at the same time, affordable.

Please I would like the price of the following as well as vital information for the vehicles. Mileage driven. FULL OPTIONS ONLY Please. A bit of dent is ok No its not actually... grin

2008 Acura MDX (seats 7)
2007/2008 Chevrolet Avalanche.

2008 Acura MDX available (Full Options) for pictures and more details send me a mail on : greatolanshi@gmail.com
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by janit: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
olanshi:

2008 Acura MDX available (Full Options) for pictures and more details send me a mail on : greatolanshi@gmail.com

Show me what you have here as well as its price, mileage and all details. Where is it located?
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by nnamex(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
Sir Nice to know your looking for a car and we are here to work for you and get you a special from Nnamex motors from Canada
below are the pics and prices of cars you requested and will be coming from Canada.

2008 Acura MDX (seats 7) 3.850m

2007/2008 Chevrolet Avalanche. 3.5m

pics attached. more pics at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nnamex-Motors/121157548006555

join the Facebook group and get exclusive cars that could be pre-ordered to Nigeria.
Regards
Nnamex motors

Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by olanshi: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2012
@ Janit

Check this out 2008/2009 Acura MDX Tech Package

FEATURES/OPTIONS

Trip computer / Navigation touch-screen
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls For Cruise Control, Audio control, bluetooth etc
Roof mounted DVD player
Factory 6-CD loader, AM and Fm player.

Leather Seats
Front Passenger Power Seat
Driver Power Seat Adjusts 6 Ways Total

Power Door Locks
Power windows
Power mirrors
Automatic Release Parking Brake
4-Wheel Drive
4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
Reverse camera screen

Factory A/C
Automatic Climate Control
Rear Seat Heating and Air Conditioning Controls
Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls
Rear HV A/C Ducts
Seat, steering and electronic memory setting buttons(on doormats)

3.7Ltr V6 engine.
Adaptive Automatic Transmission

Mileage : 40,800

Location is Victoria Island.... You can reach me on 08028849078, 08074690744.

Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by olanshi: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2012
Interior

Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by janit: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2012
nnamex: Sir Nice to know your looking for a car and we are here to work for you and get you a special from Nnamex motors from Canada
below are the pics and prices of cars you requested and will be coming from Canada.

2008 Acura MDX (seats 7) 3.850m

2007/2008 Chevrolet Avalanche. 3.5m

pics attached. more pics at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nnamex-Motors/121157548006555

join the Facebook group and get exclusive cars that could be pre-ordered to Nigeria.
Regards
Nnamex motors

Hello and thanks for the update.

Give me more information for the both car, I would like to see interior image of both of them, the mileage too.
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by janit: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
Thanks, I have seen the cars.

The avalanche is cloth and not leather, so I do not want that. Also the mileage for both cars is too much.
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by OrakaAluminium(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
sir the mileage i gave you are in kilometers and not miles but i can get you lower kms and leather interior for both. I will give a quote shortly later in the day.
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by janit: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
They are above 80k miles and still not much difference. The mileage is a little too much, I do not want a car that I will take straight to the workshop as soon as it lands.
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by olanshi: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
I have 2units available herein Lagos.. @ 5m naira each! Gbam!!!!

Call me if you are game @ 08028849078, 0807690744.

Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by janit: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
olanshi: I have 2units available herein Lagos.. @ 5m naira each! Gbam!!!!

Call me if you are game @ 08028849078, 0807690744.

Thanks but way above my budget.
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by nnamex(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
e-mail me lets talk more and finalize the deal. nnamex4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by olanshi: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
Soup wey sweet na money kill ham!
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by janit: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
olanshi: Soup wey sweet na money kill ham!
I guess I just have to pass your deal, like I said, its way above my budget

nnamex: e-mail me lets talk more and finalize the deal. nnamex4ever@yahoo.com

Nnamex, The price is still on the high side for me at that, I guess I can do better from cars.com myself, so the price that you gave doesnot work for me,, sorry.
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by nnamex(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
what is your budget sir we def can work out something. There other prices lower than that i could get you. you told me what you wanted and I had to search and get all you wanted. If you want cheaper, you have to compromise on the mileage your looking for cos you won't get it cheap. Besides in Canada and car from 06 up are still fairly used and well maintained. will last you many more years.

whats your budget?
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by janit: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
I added you on BBM.. Meanwhile, I am also wondering... In your post sometime ago Oraka Aluminium supposedly bought a car from you Nnamex but now, He is also giving me information on the same car as you or keepin it short n simple, the both of you seems to be working together which leaves me wondering...
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by nnamex(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2012
He is my business partner he buys cars from me sometimes and sell. Even personal cars. He is based in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Cars Needed>>>>>>>>>> Attention Fhemmy Motors; Inspired M; Others......... by nnamex(m): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2012
Sir check this Beauty out. Has the same options as the Acura and cheaper. seats 7, Navi/trip comp, alloy, leather seats. American top of the line luxury.
Chrysler Aspen. pics here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.172098036245839.34070.121157548006555&type=1

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2004 Toyota Camry For N950m / Toks Nissan Xttera Jeep 2003 Model For 1.550m / 2010 Wrangler Jeep For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.