Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,762 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant (6683 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
Khloe and Lamar Odom may have finally sealed the deal…the baby deal that is! The RumorFix caught up to Lamar’s pops Joe, who spilled the beans on the alleged bun in the oven. He revealed, “We don’t really know what sex it is, but it’s real yo!”

If the news is true, we’re excited for the youngest K-dash sister. Khloe exposed her difficulty with getting preggers on her E! reality show Khloe & Lamar. Now, Kourtney‘s son Mason and not-yet-arrived daughter Rosie will have a first cousin to enjoy.

It looks like Kim has a lot of catching up to do!

Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 18, 2012
I'm happpyyyyyyyy for herrrrr
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant by semid4lyfe(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2012
I wish she was pregnant but the story is not true. . . .

Khloe Kardashian is not pregnant despite a rumor that spread like wildfire thanks to Lamar Odom's dad, Joe. The reality star took to her Twitter account to react to the rumors, and it seems like she is taking the latest batch in stride.

"Can't say I'm surprised. At least I can laugh about it," Khloe tweeted on Tuesday afternoon. Obviously she knows how Lamar's dad is, and for her, it's just another rumor for another day. Khloe and Lamar have been wanting to start a family together for quite some time, so when Lamar's dad came forward with the "big news," it was pretty easy for some people to believe. However, Joe isn't exactly the kind of guy who people should believe. If you've seen him on Khloe and Lamar, you probably know that Joe has some issues. While he's a nice guy and all, he probably isn't the best source for "breaking celebrity news" even if it has to do with his son.

At least Khloe Kardashian isn't upset by the rumors... she's totally used to them by now.

SOURCE
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
Good for her!!!

But Lamar is really tall.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant by Outstrip(f): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2012
Apparently it is just a rumour. I hope she gets pregnant soon
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant by OCHULORC(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2012
Wow! i pray this is so true. wish her all the best.

(1) (Reply)

The Curviest Lady I seen / [PICTURE] Azeezat Shares Before And After Make Up Pics. Wonders Shall Never End / Rapper 50 Cent Visits His Former Hood With His Gold Bentley Mulsanne (see PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.