Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! (10427 Views)

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / Who Says Eko Oni Baje? / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by EkoIle1: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ayodele Awojobi Memorial

Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by EkoIle1: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by EkoIle1: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by strangerf: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
^^^

Why are those people dancing in a park? lol. I just hope they are not making money from it

Where is Kobojunkie? WTF is going on
Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by naptu2: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
Argh! You beat me to it. I was going to post pics of the House of Assembly (ETB) park.

Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
Kobojunkie: Here's hoping we all agree that skating park is a park where you go to skate. Given that many of the places that have these parks do not have Snow all year round, it makes sense that in order to maintain the snow, you would have concrete structures, in many cases, to house the snow.

However, back to the definition of a park, a skating park of that sort DOES NOT go against the definition. Now, for a park being just a place where you can relax, should we then declare that a mall is a park then? I mean People do go to relax at malls as well.
But I do hope we understand that a Mall is NOT a park and a PARK is NOT a mall. Having Business centers right in the middle of a park gives you a mall, not a park. There are numerous examples of open-door malls designed in specifically that way.
Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by EkoIle1: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
Still spewing the same rubbish?

Where is the business the mall? Where is the business center?

So according to the rest of the world, it's a park, but to you on NL, it's a mall because of some imaginary business center in your head..

You outdo your own craziness sometimes...
Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by Ejine(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2012
My God!!!

Jason, the first page of your thread chows bandwidth!!! angry
Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by jason123: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ejiné: My God!!!

Jason, the first page of your thread chows bandwidth!!! angry

No vex! cheesy
Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by naptu2: 5:40am On Apr 19, 2012
MKO Abiola Garden, Ojota.

Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by Crayola1: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2012
These parks are lipsrsealed
Nice effort but poor implementation undecided
Re: Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! by naptu2: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Next project: Fela Museum @ New Kalakuta Republic (should be ready in time for Felabrations).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan To Commission Steel Plant Thursday! / Nigerian Journalist Suspended From Union For Publishing Fake Stories / Boko Haram: No Fresh Attack On Zulum, Security In Borno – Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.