Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. (1130 Views)

Wordpress And Joomla Premium Plugins And Themes For Free / WORDPRESS And JOOMLA Expert Needed To Train Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. by BroProsper(m): 6:23am On Apr 18, 2012
I am just a beginner in website design. And got confused of the whole stuff. Please can someone help me with the ebook and video tutorial on Wordpress and Joomla please. Thanks very much.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. by joomlaman(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. by yawatide(f): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2012
There is also a lot on youtube. If you can afford the bandwidth, I would advise those. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million pictures.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. by rapattorny: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
i can help you with complete video tutorials on joomla and wordpress,you will get and running in no time,hala me on 08025877792
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. by lagoshost(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
Post your problem here and we can help you out.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. by ernersinfobank(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2012
Bro. Prosper:
I am just a beginner in website design. And got confused of the whole stuff. Please can someone help me with the ebook and video tutorial on Wordpress and Joomla please. Thanks very much. My email is geodonprosper@yahoo.com

I hav sent u a mail
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. by remmyz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
Freelance marketers are needed @
teeSOFT
Consults. contact Tesleem on
08174432077 or send
an email to remmyz007@gmail.com
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. by Jayjuice(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2012
hello all...i see myself as an "intermediate" web designer.i wld love to design an online catalog/dictionary,with words and their meaning..which cms wld be preferable??
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With Wordpress And Joomla. by Segunagagu(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
Plsssssssssssss I also want to learn how to create a website..plssss ..my email is olajuyigbesegun@yahoo.com will be very grateful..

(1) (Reply)

Joomla And Wordpress Web Training With Yemlat / Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois / Drop Your Mail For A Free Peer To Peer Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.