Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Letter To Phcn - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Letter To Phcn (7935 Views)

Photo:See How A Community Reacts To PHCN Inability to Stabilize Power. / Photo: See What This Guy Us Using To Charge. Bye To Phcn / Letter To Phcn/nepa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letter To Phcn by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2012
The Area Manager,
PHCN,
Lagos.

Dear Sir,

COMPLAINT ABOUT UR SERVICE

I am writing to you with a deep sense of humility and gentleness. As a dutiful citizen, i consider this letter as part of my civic responsibilities. As a famous musician once said,"ask not what your country can eat from you but what u can eat from your country". I have benefitted immensely from this country, therefore i have decided to give back.

I want to bring to your notice the strange occurrences which have been happening in my area. I want to sadly inform you that in the last 2 weeks, electricity has been stable. In other words, we sleep and wake up with light. We go to work and come back and electricity is still running. This is a terribly NEW and DANGEROUS development in the lives of residents of my area. This is something we are not used to as the electricity is too much for us to handle.

In the first week of constant electricity, i started acting strangely. I ironed all my clothes because i didnt know when light will be IMPOUNDED on your orders. After 2 days, the light was still there so i proceeded to Re-iron the ironed clothes. My fridge which has not seen 4hrs of constant light for months started freezing. In other to enjoy d maximum effect of refridgeration, i have decided to be drinking 20 cups of water before i go to sleep. Once i finish a cup, i put the bottle back in the fridge, after 10 mins, the water cools and i drink. I just dont know what to do. All the ceiling fans have been switched on alongside my AC. My deck is now playing at a high level. My life is now in a state of chaos. My TV and VCD are complaining of high blood pressure. Half of my light bulbs have gone on strike to protest their resurrection from blissful death.

All the customers in the beer parlour beside my house are complaining that the beer is too cold and wants to destroy their teeth. Even the cockroaches and rats are complaining that assailants find it easier to track them under electricity than candlelight. All the witches that used to visit me have suddenly taken flight in the presence of light. Now i have to review my membership of MFM (mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry) since their work has been done. Can you imagine what will happen to the membership of this church if constant light persists?? No more demons means No More Offerings.

With the above situation,i decided to seek the reason behind dis strange situation and the task was made easier when i realised it was the work of Saboteurs. These disgruntled individuals are enemies of progress who want you to miss your set targets. They want to make you look stupid and incapable in front of your bosses
This is why i am writing this to you. This is a hard situation. Should i keep quiet?. No,i wont because the moment you realise i have been having constant light for 2 weeks, you will pay me with 2 months Blackout. This is because Evil triumps when Good Men keeps silent...

YOUR INCOMPETENT STAFFS HAVE LEFT THE LIGHT SWITCHED ON AND GONE TO SLEEP

Harbioollah
Re: My Letter To Phcn by bunmioguns(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Letter To Phcn by Beetwo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
This funny, weldone,
I cant even remeba wen last l said 'up nepa', wat l do now is to hiss wen eva dey gave us lite, as d electricity will not even charged ma fone, so an now goin about wit ma fone and charger to where eva am go to, in case dia is lite.
Re: My Letter To Phcn by kodylicky(f): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2012
lmao. I love Nigeria cheesy
Re: My Letter To Phcn by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
Fanks @ y'all
Re: My Letter To Phcn by Abimbade: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
U GAT ME LAUGHING ALL DAY
Re: My Letter To Phcn by Ruqaya(f): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
Funny bt y u dey copy copy na?

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Michael Jackson In Heaven / Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) / Udeme And His Naughty Jokes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.