Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission (69564 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
smoglass12: 2nd list is not out,i just check it now b4 going home... Wat am saying is dat d 1st list is meant 4 people who choose poly instead of taking uni( even if u did not do well, u ll b choosen)... I hope u undastand now
Is there anyone that didnt choose university ni?
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
just discovered nw that admited aspirant had started paying acceptance fees i wonda wen laspotech wuld ansa us. Laspotech jhoor oo asiko nlo, time is nt our frnd nor our foe

26164811AE
26022112EA
25916650BC
26199781EI
25987834FE
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by smoglass12(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
I av some students dat did choose uni at all...they choose poly only... So tell me, they av to choose dem b4 u pple even if they did not pass well
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
smoglass12: I av some students dat did choose uni at all...they choose poly only... So tell me, they av to choose dem b4 u pple even if they did not pass well
and even those that didnt write the post ume, were also given admission, is dat wat u meant by if they didnt do very well............ it is very funny to me......
check dis out
even those that i saw their names of that merit list, didnt write the exam coz i cant find their names on the schedules list, am talking about mass communication,
if you are doubting me check through the schedule list again from these PDF files and look for these names if you wuld see them

1.OAMEN MERCY OTOHAN!!!
2.OLUWAFEMI ESTHER
3. OLOOTO BABATUNDE ISHOLA etc
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Barriyl: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
I choose laspo as most pref., i scored 183 in jamb n 30 in pume. Stil i didnt find my name of d list. Pls, Wots constitute d aggregate score?
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Bboybanj(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Adextobiloba:
and even those that didnt write the post ume, were also given admission, is dat wat u meant by if they didnt do very well............ it is very funny to me......
check dis out
even those that i saw their names of that merit list, didnt write the exam coz i cant find their names on the schedules list, am talking about mass communication,
if you are doubting me check through the schedule list again from these PDF files and look for these names if you wuld see them

1.OAMEN MERCY OTOHAN!!!
2.OLUWAFEMI ESTHER
3. OLOOTO BABATUNDE ISHOLA etc
stop stressing your mind with whats what...

Are u new about whats going on in all the higher institution in nigeria?

There must be faul play in the admission.

Just relax and pray ur name comes out in the next list.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by bajegbo: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
pls help me to check my name too, [b]BAJEGBO SAHEED OLALEKAN [/b]MASS COM PLS MY REG NUM IS 26167493AJ
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Topso1(f): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ tobi u better leave dem alone i no one day wil b one day dat all d creator dey ave been cheated bcoz of money wil fight dem imagine sum1 dat did't did post utme exam and was offer admission but i no dat God we help we dat we dont ave money sha.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by smoglass12(m): 3:30am On Aug 23, 2012
Tobiloba i av nothing to say about those pple.... But if you can remember earlier i told u pple dat u should b smart not wise only...cos i no wat i pass thru b4 i was admitted
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Topsonlaw: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2012
Gud morning,my fellow nairalander,i am ex student of laspotech mechanical engineering,i want to shed more light 2 wat confused many of us,those people dat were offered admission in d merit did not do any runs but they are very smart right from d time they were registering their jamb online.those that need admission badly will choose polytechnic as their most preffered so dat d jamb can offer them automatic admission but not d skul after scoring 200 and above.those that scored range of 160-200,d chances of gaining admission is very slim.but if u choose them as more preffered,d skul will conduct post utme for them,those that performed brilliantly and together with those that follow up will b admitted as second merit list.after some time they will still realease more lists,they called those ones supplementary lists.but i want u to note one thing it happens in every polytechnics,for instance federal polytechnic ilaro,they don't do any post jamb at all,they consider those that choose them as most preffered first before considering more preferred provided score high in jamb.even university level,u will observe that most skuls don't want candidates to choose them as second choice that is why u see some students that meet cutoff for their department.their name will not come out on merit but supplementary except if d course is less competitive.my advice to those writing jamb next year is that if u need admission badly next year,while filling ur jamb form u choose a university of ur choice in ur most preffered and a polytechnic as ur second choice most preffered and u make sure u scored above 200,automatic admission will be given to u by jamb to ur polytechnic and u also have d chance to competite for ur university during post jamb,thanks and God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2012
Bboybanj: stop stressing your mind with whats what...

Are u new about whats going on in all the higher institution in nigeria?

There must be faul play in the admission.

Just relax and pray ur name comes out in the next list.
tank jare, dats my prayer nw...
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2012
Topso1: @ tobi u better leave dem alone i no one day wil b one day dat all d creator dey ave been cheated bcoz of money wil fight dem imagine sum1 dat did't did post utme exam and was offer admission but i no dat God we help we dat we dont ave money sha.
amen.. So we dat dnt ve money gat 2 struggle hard. Bt its bad ooo.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2012
Topsonlaw: Gud morning,my fellow nairalander,i am ex student of laspotech mechanical engineering,i want to shed more light 2 wat confused many of us,those people dat were offered admission in d merit did not do any runs but they are very smart right from d time they were registering their jamb online.those that need admission badly will choose polytechnic as their most preffered so dat d jamb can offer them automatic admission but not d skul after scoring 200 and above.those that scored range of 160-200,d chances of gaining admission is very slim.but if u choose them as more preffered,d skul will conduct post utme for them,those that performed brilliantly and together with those that follow up will b admitted as second merit list.after some time they will still realease more lists,they called those ones supplementary lists.but i want u to note one thing it happens in every polytechnics,for instance federal polytechnic ilaro,they don't do any post jamb at all,they consider those that choose them as most preffered first before considering more preferred provided score high in jamb.even university level,u will observe that most skuls don't want candidates to choose them as second choice that is why u see some students that meet cutoff for their department.their name will not come out on merit but supplementary except if d course is less competitive.my advice to those writing jamb next year is that if u need admission badly next year,while filling ur jamb form u choose a university of ur choice in ur most preffered and a polytechnic as ur second choice most preffered and u make sure u scored above 200,automatic admission will be given to u by jamb to ur polytechnic and u also have d chance to competite for ur university during post jamb,thanks and God bless u all.
if i get u very well we after chøosing our first choice university we shuld choose poly as our 2nd choice in place of university, so wit dat our admisn 2 poly wuld be automatic. No wonder they have no record of examination, yet there names is on jamb admsion status check.... Never hearld about and just hearing it. Ok ooo
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Topsonlaw: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2012
For u to confirm my earlier post,those that were offered admission now,pls kindly reprint their photocard on jamb site,u will see that they choose d skul as their most prefered that is why jamb offered them automatic admission even if u choose any college of education as ur most prefered,jamb will give u automatic admission except if u choose university dat is when u struggle for post jamb but not all unis. After that d polys will now screen with their post jamb and admit those that perform well and those that pull string,d worst part of it is that those that want to help will be demanding high and d chances is 50/50.why don't u wait for God to perform his wonder.i could remember when i was offeref admission,a frnd of mine scored 19 and was offered admission without pulling any string,he had nobody in d skul except God.had it been he had submitted his document together with money,he would not know d wonders of God thinking that it is d runs dat got him admitted.pls,i did not say u shuldn't pull string,but make sure u don't pay a dime for admission except if d person want to assist u free of charge.after gaining admission u can now compensate d person either by buying provision or something else.u can ask any question here or u add me on 2go username obabila

1 Like

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2012
bajegbo: pls help me to check my name too, [b]BAJEGBO SAHEED OLALEKAN [/b]MASS COM PLS MY REG NUM IS 26167493AJ
guy ur name is nt on d list, bt i dnt knw maybe it wuld be on d oda list ooo, bt these merit list ur name is nt there.. If u re doubting me log in 2 jamb.org.ng and click on admision status check. Input ur jamb reg no to knw if laspotech has gvn u admisn or nt.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2012
Barriyl: I choose laspo as most pref., i scored 183 in jamb n 30 in pume. Stil i didnt find my name of d list. Pls, Wots constitute d aggregate score?
dats d exact questn i ask one of the woman in d admisn office, bt she gt no reasonable ansa 2 gv 2 me.... let us all keep our hands crossed and wait 4 the most preferred list....
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by smoglass12(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2012
Let me tell u 2day prays dont do everything,sometimes u av to follow d normal procedure to get something...
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
smoglass12: Let me tell u 2day prays dont do everything,sometimes u av to follow d normal procedure to get something...
ok oo we don hear
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
So did any1 had idea wen the oda list wuld be out? Coz rumours i dey hear is dat the 2nd list is out.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Fathai(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
Adextobiloba: only 15 names out of 2966 names oh my GOD..........................
Am bored and confused, the names of student given admission in laspotech merit has no record but their names in on the merit list how is that possible? oga ooooo
or ypu fellow nairaland help me check the result of this admitted student
26164811AE
26022112EA
25916650BC
26199781EI
25987834FE...............
cant find their record but found their names on the merit list...... and also on jamb admission status............... http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=09
the last two reg num u posted av records in laspotech and jamb....they score 21, 22......it seems they are most prefered
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by jyomite(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
please help me check the names of these two candidates
SULEIMON ORIYOMI AJANI (comp. Engr)
ABDULRAHEEM RUKAYAT AJOKE (slt)
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
Fathai: the last two reg num u posted av records in laspotech and jamb....they score 21, 22......it seems they are most prefered
if they re nt most preferred, it was written in their frnt merit..
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
Topsonlaw: For u to confirm my earlier post,those that were offered admission now,pls kindly reprint their photocard on jamb site,u will see that they choose d skul as their most prefered that is why jamb offered them automatic admission even if u choose any college of education as ur most prefered,jamb will give u automatic admission except if u choose university dat is when u struggle for post jamb but not all unis. After that d polys will now screen with their post jamb and admit those that perform well and those that pull string,d worst part of it is that those that want to help will be demanding high and d chances is 50/50.why don't u wait for God to perform his wonder.i could remember when i was offeref admission,a frnd of mine scored 19 and was offered admission without pulling any string,he had nobody in d skul except God.had it been he had submitted his document together with money,he would not know d wonders of God thinking that it is d runs dat got him admitted.pls,i did not say u shuldn't pull string,but make sure u don't pay a dime for admission except if d person want to assist u free of charge.after gaining admission u can now compensate d person either by buying provision or something else.u can ask any question here or u add me on 2go username obabila
come to tink of it i also choose laspotech as my most prefered, y didnt i gain automatic admisn... Lol....
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Rajman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
plz help me chek mine 26058594ba
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
Rajman: plz help me chek mine 26058594ba
guy no admision offered yet bt u can wait 4 d oda list..
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Topsonlaw: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
@adextobiloba,what is ur jamb score and which course did u applied for coss jamb can never deny ur admission if u score above 200 and u choose d poly as ur most prefered choice of institution.if u are chanced u can check ilaro poly merit admission list,copy d admitted candidates reg nos and paste it in jamb site as if u want to reprint photocard,u will see where they choose d skul,majority of them(95%) of the, choose them as their most prefered choice of institution,that is one of d criteria most polys and colleges of education set in to admit candidates,they are compiling d second list now but just keep checking ur admission status on jamb site because they might send d list to jamb before they released it in skul thereafter they will upload it on their portal.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Topsonlaw: @adextobiloba,what is ur jamb score and which course did u applied for coss jamb can never deny ur admission if u score above 200 and u choose d poly as ur most prefered choice of institution.if u are chanced u can check ilaro poly merit admission list,copy d admitted candidates reg nos and paste it in jamb site as if u want to reprint photocard,u will see where they choose d skul,majority of them(95%) of the, choose them as their most prefered choice of institution,that is one of d criteria most polys and colleges of education set in to admit candidates,they are compiling d second list now but just keep checking ur admission status on jamb site because they might send d list to jamb before they released it in skul thereafter they will upload it on their portal.
my jamb score is 239 and i choose laspotech as my more preferred institution.. So am hping 4 d next list which i knw by Gods grace i wuld be amng thd selected one. Bt i want to ask hw is dat posible for some1 shuld choose poly as ones most prefered coz its only university dat can be choose like dt. Poly is 4 more prefered.. Pls i wish 2 knw more abt it.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
.@topsonlaw.... I just check one of the admited student 2 laspotech, its d way i choose laspotech the candidate also choose them......
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Topsonlaw: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
When laspotech will upload d list on their portal,they will differentiate between most prefered and more prefered list,it will be indicated on top.lets wait and see
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Fetus(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Adextobiloba: kindly help me do dat i wuld be grateful.
it's just 15 student on d mass com. List
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by smoglass12(m): 12:57am On Aug 24, 2012
Tobi 2nd list is not out... And do u no mayb dat person runs d admission...i no u cant say, u av to try ur best n support it wit prays
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by princehorlaj: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2012
dnt no wat happening o,i got addmission letter frm poly ife,nd did'nt writ deir p.ume.........as 4 laspo i choice lab tech sci

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply)

Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.