Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Get A Brand New Laptop For 14k+ Shipped To Your Door Step Here In Nigeria - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / How To Get A Brand New Laptop For 14k+ Shipped To Your Door Step Here In Nigeria (761 Views)

How To Buy Laptops For 14k / Make / Buy A Brand New Laptop For Just 14k (fourteen Thousand Naira Only!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Brand New Laptop For 14k+ Shipped To Your Door Step Here In Nigeria by slimtrisy(f): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hi Every one

This is an unbelivable report and i wont be suprise if you doubt this coz i did
too i wen i first heard of it because nobody in his right 9ja sense will believe this
but it is real. wink

Getting a laptop for 14,000

The truth is,it is real and verified here in nigeria

A very good friend of mine; one lady I respect so much
Just told me how she orders for brand new laptops online f
or N14,000 - N25,000 and I was d.umb founded for 15 minutes.
and all were shipped to her home through DHL
You may know her, her name is Onome Maureen!
Do you know what tripped me the most, she said the very steps
she took to order the laptops online are so simple that anyone
that can sign up for a yahoo email address can do it too.
Wao... this is the part I love most, now you can now fully participating in your
internet business WITHOUT the high cost of getting a laptop.
To get FREE details on how to get your brand new laptop, send
An SMS with your name, Email and GSM to 08097561355 Tanks

(1) (Reply)

Bail Me Out; I Need A Good Hp Laptop With Avoidable Price / Tp-link Dual Band (2.4ghz & 5ghz) Wireless Router Operating At 802.11(a,b,g,n) / Setting Up Over 20 Laptops For Training @ Coral Hall, Victoria Island (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.