Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth (1912 Views)

How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb / .:. Access Your Computer Files On Your Phone Via Wlan .:. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by thegenie(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2007
here's the scenario; i have internet access on my laptop, i have bluetooth on both the laptop and phone. i know there should be a way to share the laptop connection with my phone over bluetooth. anyone done this before, anyone know how to do it? my phone runs s60v2
Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by nelcliff(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2007
@Bro, Yes i have done it with my phone. i have bluetooth adapter plug into my PC USB and there i go. i then configured my PC AND PHONE to paired with each other. from there i have access to internet dial up connection which i run with my MTN SIM Card. but the problem is that MTN want to kill me with the way they take money from my phone. it quite nice. the speed is about 115.2kbp.
Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by kosovo(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2007
dude
if ur phone has wi-fi then u dont ve a problem
INTERNET ON THE GO¨
Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by thegenie(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
@nelcliff

How did you do it bros? could you post the steps here? my phone runs s60v2, my laptop is already equiped with bluetooth (built in). It has wi-fi too, but this particular phone doesn't. I plan to get nokia e51 (best buy s60v3 phone), but for now, it's just v2.

thanks in advance,
Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by MrInfo1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2008
thegenie:

(best buy s60v3 phone)

angry
Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by hayprof(m): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2008
infobaba:

angry

Gat me wondering too! grin
Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by MrInfo1(m): 4:05am On Jan 29, 2008
hayprof:

Gat me wondering too! grin

Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by topeteadr(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2008
same too . . . .
Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by thegenie(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
LOLs

Just returned to this topic. At that time, the said phone was the cheapest S60v3 phone. By best buy, I meant cheapest! Sorry guys smiley
Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2013
thegenie pls send me ur mail so we talk abt ma whatsapp
Re: How To Browse On Your Phone Via Blootooth by Emmyk(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
Connectify does it all... Go figure!

(1) (Reply)

Zain: The New Face Of Celtel / My Nokia 5130 Is Not Booting / How To Watch Youtube Videos Free On Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.