Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction (5798 Views)

Used Studio Equipment For Sale! / Do You Want Your Musical Video To Be Played On Mtv Base, Sound City, And Nigizim / Please Help I Need Musical & Studio Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Thank you for your interest and doing business with us
We have a wonderful business in a wonderful way and we give a wonderful service for a wonderful pay
Thank you

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2017
Thank you for your interest and doing business with us
We have a wonderful business in a wonderful way and we give a wonderful service for a wonderful pay
Thank you

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thank you for patronising us
Call Now 08036028085
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by Khayil(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2017
Four Channel mixer for sale

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thank you
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Have a wonderful weekend
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Khayil:
Four Channel mixer for sale
still available?
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
pinkyruledworld:
still available?

Yes still available kindly call

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by irukka: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2018
When it's sound we turn to available sound engineers while expecting Dj's to use the right [url=irukka.com]audio equipment[/url] when called upon. Expecting they know it all without realizing, knowing what [url=irukka.com]audio equipment[/url] to use doesn't make sound engineers manufacturers of such product /brand, while a handful put forth their experience to practice others simply follow sellers' review. Identifying authentic product/ the brand remains a problematic task more with the collaboration of fake Chinese manufacturers and dubious sellers flooding the audio sound equipment market with heinous products and brand imitation.

Knowing where to purchase [url=irukka.com]audio equipment for DJs, churches[/url] and for other purposes requires a great deal of knowledge, first; knowing what brand to buy, knowing the point of manufacturing like, which country is the brand/product from, as well as having a handful of Product knowledge.

Sound engineers can smile at the arrival of a welcome back brand Wharfedale UK, which now has its stay here to become [url=irukka.com]Wharfedale
Nigeria[/url], by [url=irukka.com]Irukka Music Mall[/url], which is become the most significant music equipment in the country, it's growth is set to cover West Africa region fulfilling the need and desire of sound engineers and all users alike.

Its product ranges from; [url=irukka.com]Wharfedale passive-speakers[/url], Wharfedale active-speakers, Wharfedale sub-woofers, studio-speakers,[url=irukka.com]Wharfedale amplifiers[/url], Wharfedale amp rack. [url=irukka.com]Irukka Music Mall[/url] brand collection puts the company on the top flight when the talk on music equipment hits the rock bottom, as it gradually clouds every space of interest in the entertainment industry including respective bodies, for all indoor and outdoor events.

The coming back to the country is to fight and stop the imitation of all [url=irukka.com]Wharfedale Pro products[/url], these in return will also boost
the economy of the country while serving its desired interest. #irukkasoundequipment #soundequipment #musicinstrument #recordingstudio

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by 25naira(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
STUDIO SET FOR SALE AT A GIVE-AWAY PRIZE!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••
WHATSAPP:
•••••••••••••••••••••

feel free to holla if u are around ebonyi

Saffire pro 40 sound card
(market price 225k)

Rhodes NT2-A microphone "complete set"
(market price 117-160k)

Amplifier "with phantom power"
(market price 27-40k)

2-way reflex speakers
(market price 28-30k)

CASIO midi controller keyword with pitch bend and modulation
(market price 30-35k)

Table
(market price 30k)

System unit "Cpu"
Intel core "2-quad"
4gb ram
640gb with 2 firewire audio interface ports
(market price 40-45k)

Bluegate ups
1200KVA "battery needs to be changed"
(market price 27k)

8-yards canon-to-canon jack cable
(market price 2.5k)

Midi-to-midi cable
(market price 1.5k)

Firewire-to-firewire cable
(market price 1.5k)

Total market price 530-598k

••••••••••••••••••
PRIZE 450K (slightly negotiable)
•••••••••••••••••••

https://www.nairaland.com/4839380/studio-set-sale-give-away-prize
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello Friends

We sell all type of studio equipment's sound card, sequencer , channel digital mixer. Amps interfaces and Microphone speakers Drum set, Studio micro phone,. Cables,Power Conditioner Accessories etc we can supply to you the best of any recording equipment location Alaba international market
Call Now 08036028085
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by mawaki: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
samchide:

Hello Friends

We sell all type of studio equipment's sound card, sequencer , channel digital mixer. Amps interfaces and Microphone speakers Drum set, Studio micro phone,. Cables,Power Conditioner Accessories etc we can supply to you the best of any recording equipment location Alaba international market
Call Now 08036028085
hello. I want to open a music studio and I have 150k.Give me a list of studio equipments I will get with that amount and be OK.
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
kindly contact us for all your studio equipment

thank you

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2018

New prices have been reviewed kindly contact us now
Thank you

Shop No E284/Road 2 Ikota shopping complex
VGC lekki Ajah

SACHIO
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2018
New prices have been reviewed kindly contact us now
Thank you

VGC lekki Ajah

SACHIO
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Thank you

VGC lekki Ajah

SACHIO
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018

Thank you

call now

VGC lekki Ajah

SACHIO
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2019
thank you keep the calling coming

call now

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
thank you keep the calls coming

call now 08036028085
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Thank you Thank You Thank You

Call Now 08036028085
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by Khayil(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
still available?
yes guess it's been awhile ago
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by Sares: 3:24pm On May 30, 2019
Now I'm interested in 88 key MIDI controller, that will allow me to make my music stuff. Recently I found a great article, you can find it at this link, where I could find exactly what I wanted about MIDI controllers. With all the pros and cons of every model. The instrument has to be fully packed with the controls of the different type. Do you have any MIDI Controllers?
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 6:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Sares:
Now I'm interested in 88 key MIDI controller, that will allow me to make my music stuff. Recently I found a great article, you can find it at this link, where I could find exactly what I wanted about MIDI controllers. With all the pros and cons of every model. The instrument has to be fully packed with the controls of the different type. Do you have any MIDI Controllers?

thank you kindly call now 08036028085
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Thank you
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Happy New Month
I give thanks for This Month Of September it is a Month of our Amazing Good Fortune.

Miracle upon Miracle shall follow us and signs and wonder shall not Cease

Happy New Month
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank you
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by Naijamedialog: 4:55am On Sep 30, 2019
Yes, You can now promote your Music on 10 music Platforms (Naijamedialog Inclusive) at a lower budget.

Yes, you heard that right, you can trend your music by promoting it on 10 Solid Music Platforms. Naijamedialog is out to give you affordable music promotion when you patronize us and that's not all, we are tirelessly working to ensure that we get as many effective music platforms to work with us, so you can have a positively upward variety of music platforms to choose from. Below is a list of available music platforms to choose from;

We understand that ₦3,500 may not be easily affordable by some persons based on current trends and the covid19 pandemic, for this reason therefore, we believe we have something for everyone and so you can still do something about uploading and promoting your music on Naijamedialog and partner sites today. We have another table below which provides an avenue to make a choice and go for what you want.

Basic - 4 websites - ₦1,500

Midstyle - 7 websites - ₦2,500

Standard - 10 websites - ₦3,500

Premium - 15 websites - ₦5,000

Call/WhatsApp: 07060733664 to get started today. We are always ready to accommodate Upcoming Artist into our crew.

Click HERE to reach us on WhatsApp quickly.

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
THANK YOU
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by irukka: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2019
Hey guys, you can acquire a studio equipment bundle at Irukka sound equipment store either by visiting the website [url=irukka.com]www.irukka.com[/url] or a walk into their stores with head Quarters at 36 Murtala Muhammed Airport Road, Orile Oshodi 100272, Lagos.

To reassure you of what you get when you buy online is a discount and free delivery anywhere in the country.

To further take you through, irukka is home to top brands in music instruments and sound equipment, for speakers such as single, passive, double and active, including its line arrays and subwoofer comes out of the U.K brand [url=irukka.com]Wharfedale pro[/url]. For top mixers and [url=irukka.com]studio equipment[/url] you that come out of the world's finest brand [url=irukka.com]PreSonus[/url]. For electric drums and cable, no one does it better than [url=irukka.com]Tourtech[/url]. For acoustic drums, [url=irukka.com]irukka sound equipment[/url] offers [url=irukka.com]Mapex[/url] a top-notch manufacturer in everything acoustic in drums. For Combos, you get another U.K brand the [url=irukka.com]Marshall[/url], and the [url=irukka.com]Yamaha[/url] for [url=irukka.com]pianos[/url], [url=irukka.com]Ibanez[/url] for [url=irukka.com]guitars[/url], [url=irukka.com]Evans drums[/url], and all sundries

Buy on discount when you order online. With warranty, installation, after-sales service.
Buy now shop online for sound equipment #neversettleforless #soundequiment #musicinstrument #wharfedalespeakers #presonus #tourtech #irukka

Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
thank you
Re: Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction by samchide(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mxl Condenser Microphone For Sale / EME & BRACE ENT, Record Label Deal For Up Coming Artist....from South Africa / Fruity Loops Beat Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.