Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Have You Been Scammed In HYIP Before - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Been Scammed In HYIP Before (602 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / I Think Ive Been Scammed! / I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Scammed In HYIP Before by Samcathe: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
If your answer to the question above is YES., don't blame urself because i myself lost $2000 or more btw sept last year to jan dis year. It is not your fault it is because you dont have the right info.
There is a saying that WINNERS never QUIT and QUITTERS never WIN, despite the fact that 99% of hyip is a SCAM and since it is not 100% i decided to continue searching the internet for this remaining 1%. God really showed me mercy and I got more than 3 companies that are 100% risk free. Some people might be thinking that i want to sell this vital information, AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING,,my joy is that we should all be happy, I WILL GIVE OUT THIS INFO FOR FREE..YES FREE.
N. B- Pls, I only want serious minded cos this is not a joke
If you are ready to invest your money with peace of mind, i will only share 1 with you for now,if i now see ur reaction abt the 1st one i showed u, i will show the others...
Send an email to samkate2009@yahoo.com or add samcathe on 2go so that i can put you through. Happy investing and stay blessed.
Re: Have You Been Scammed In HYIP Before by Fxwarrior: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2012
Samcathe: If your answer to the question above is YES., don't blame urself because i myself lost $2000 or more btw sept last year to jan dis year. It is not your fault it is because you dont have the right info.
There is a saying that WINNERS never QUIT and QUITTERS never WIN, despite the fact that 99% of hyip is a SCAM and since it is not 100% i decided to continue searching the internet for this remaining 1%. God really showed me mercy and I got more than 3 companies that are 100% risk free. Some people might be thinking that i want to sell this vital information, AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING,,my joy is that we should all be happy, I WILL GIVE OUT THIS INFO FOR FREE..YES FREE.
N. B- Pls, I only want serious minded cos this is not a joke
If you are ready to invest your money with peace of mind, i will only share 1 with you for now,if i now see ur reaction abt the 1st one i showed u, i will show the others...
Send an email to samkate2009@yahoo.com or add samcathe on 2go so that i can put you through. Happy investing and stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Where A Laptop Reseller Can Buy Laptops At Very Cheap Price For Reselling In Nig / What Is Really An Economic Meltdown.......d Cause And Implicaions (in Theworld) / What Do I Need To Register My Business Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.