Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Public Health In Sub-saharan Africa - Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Public Health In Sub-saharan Africa - Nigeria (548 Views)

Ebola: Lawmakers refuse to shake minister of health in abuja / Ebola: Lawmakers Refuse To Shake Minister Of Health In Abuja / Low IQ And Bad Health In Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Public Health In Sub-saharan Africa - Nigeria by sunki4christ: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2012
I and my colleagues are applying for a grant called Canada's Rising Stars in Global health. If I win I will be financially supported to carry out policy advocacy, research and raise awareness about chronic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, strokes, heart attacks and the likes) in Sub-saharan Africa which I am very passionate about.

To do this, I need as many people as possible to create an account on the website below and give my video application a thumbsup. The more thumbsups I get, the more likely I am to be considered for this grant. I hope you can help me by voting first and then spreading the word.

Also if you view it without giving it a thumbsup it won't count so don't forget to sign up and vote.

Please by all means tweet, email and Facebook and encourage your loved ones to create an account so they can vote for me. Every vote counts- from your friends, colleagues, your family etc etc

Here is the link to my video:http://crs.applications.grandchallenges.ca/en/viewVideo/28735E6AA7EC3AA87E7E6B

Thank you very much. I really appreciate.

In order to register, you have to click 'create an account'. This will prompt you to enter your details and will then send a link for confirmation to your email address.

You will have to go to your email address and click this link to activate your account.

Once this is done, you will login with your email address and password.

Then click the thumbs up button and you will immediately see your vote counted.

(1) (Reply)

The Normal PH That Is Required For Obtimal Health / C-section Babies More Likely To Become Overweight / Reps Move To Ban Sale Of ‘energy’ Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.