Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results (15006 Views)

Senate Asks JAMB To Extend Validity Of Results To 3 Years / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination / Does B.u.k Accept The Combination Of Nabteb And Waec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Testdabrain: 6:34am On Apr 19, 2012
Pls does lasu allow combination of 2 O' level results. Can two may/june waec results be combined
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by psamuell2(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2012
YES THEY DO.u wil also be notified wen d post utme form comes out.but notin to wory abt they wil accept it.
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Testdabrain: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2012
Thanks bros. I appreciate.. Can 2 may/june waec results be combined
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by psamuell2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
yes,i had friends dat used 2 may/june results last year,is not a problem,hope u saw d message i sent to u on facebook.
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Testdabrain: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
psamuell2: yes,i had friends dat used 2 may/june results last year,is not a problem,hope u saw d message i sent to u on facebook.
thank you so much. I waz worried. I got your message
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by fm7070: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
I wrote my first SSCE in 1997 and make up GCE in 2010. Can I combile these 2 results?
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by ELDERLAGON: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
You are allowed to combine two results.The best five relevant subjects(including maths and english) are graded towards the total score.In other words,if you have A1 in five of your ssce results,you are awarded a better grade than when you have B2.However,you are awarded an additional mark if you have the best 5subjects at one sitting.
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by valencia25(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
fm7070: I wrote my first SSCE in 1997 and make up GCE in 2010. Can I combile these 2 results?

Sure you can Combile It #Gbam grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by chucky234(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
Has Fashola reverse LASU fees increment? In my University days we were crying that we were paying so much but it look more like a free education compare to what students pay these days especially the 250k LASU school fees,parents have to get more jobs (work in 5 different companies a day) in order to pay school fees. Funny enough the standard of education in the country has since declined to its lowest,what an irony.
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Testdabrain: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
chucky234: Has Fashola reverse LASU fees increment? In my University days we were crying that we were paying so much but it look more like a free education compare to what students pay these days especially the 250k LASU school fees,parents have to get more jobs (work in 5 different companies a day) in order to pay school fees. Funny enough the standard of has since declined to its lowest,what an irony.
indeed
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
Testdabrain: Pls does lasu allow combination of 2 O' level results. Can two may/june waec results be combined
yes dey do;is like havin 2sitin. Pls dnt do d mistake of combinen waec/neco 2geda.
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by valencia25(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
Wizee: yes dey do;is like havin 2sitin. Pls dnt do d mistake of combinen waec/neco 2geda.

Hey don't frighten him, you can combine both "Waec/Neco".... Dat's what i used when i gained my admission back in 2009
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by ndidibabe(f): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
valencia25:

Hey don't frighten him, you can combine both "Waec/Neco".... Dat's what i used when i gained my admission back in 2009
Which school admitted you with Waec+ Neco?
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by yokiti: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
Yes, you can combine 2 ssce's result.
Firstly, you must score 200 and above in JAMB.
Post UTME score plus ur O level's result= x/100%.
But wait a minute, do u have the financial strength to pay the exhorbant school fee that is as high as #348k for medicine and #193k for the faculty of education and Arts students.
A lagosian wil pass through indigene verification committee; when u scale through, u wil b given a bursary number which u should always quote when making any payment to d school. Good luck!
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by member479760: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
Olodo go learn mechanic or birikila and don't waste you time combining results.
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Killz3(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
Why does it read "allows" on the frontpage?

Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by valencia25(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
ndidibabe: Which school admitted you with Waec+ Neco?

Lasu of course, shey u need prove abi?
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Konnektions146(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
ndidibabe: Which school admitted you with Waec+ Neco?
its acceppted everywhere, even in employment, so i suggest u say wat u re sure of
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Fairgodwin(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
Wizee: yes dey do;is like havin 2sitin. Pls dnt do d mistake of combinen waec/neco 2geda.
Bros, it's acceptable.
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by valencia25(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
Konnektions146:
its acceppted everywhere, even in employment, so i suggest u say wat u re sure of

Thank you jare bro
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by mizne1: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
What kind of results?[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Meristem: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
The main page caption says "Does LASU allow[b]S[/b]..." no wonder u have one subject per exam! Olodo grin angry
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
Testdabrain: Pls does lasu allow combination of 2 O' level results. Can two may/june waec results be combined

I think when you combine to achieve 5 subjects, you have lost 5points.When you use one sitting, you've gained 10points.

How far with the new school fees? Have they been reduced?
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by member479760: 5:55am On Apr 22, 2012
olodo na your made dey get 9 A1s, you never start to yield to advice?
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Testdabrain: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
nakedall: olodo na your made dey get 9 A1s, you never start to yield to advice?
you guyz said i wrote 'allows' on the front page. Stop judging. You should know Dat waz a mistake cos it waz corrected on the subject's body. You even wrote 'made' instead of mates. You can see nobody is above mistake.
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Konnektions146(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Testdabrain: you guyz said i wrote 'allows' on the front page. Stop judging. You should know Dat waz a mistake cos it waz corrected on the subject's body. You even wrote 'made' instead of mates. You can see nobody is above mistake.
my dear, dont mind dem, i wish u well in yur life endeavours
Re: Does Lasu Allow Combination Of Results by Testdabrain: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
Konnektions146:
my dear, dont mind dem, i wish u well in yur life endeavours
tanks..i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

UTME 2017: JAMB Twitter Live Chat - Answers To Prospective Candidates Questions / Nigeria To Create Six ‘mega Universities’ / Duoye Diri Honours NDU's First Female First Class Law Graduate, Ebizi Eradiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.