Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Glad To Be Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Glad To Be Muslim (691 Views)

Let Muslims Be Muslim / Why Should I Be Muslim? / Give Glad Tidings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glad To Be Muslim by tbaba1234: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2012
Sometimes, do you wonder why you have been blessed with this deen?

It is a huge mercy from Allah to have this deen,

where everything makes sense and all the questions have been answered.

The deep tranquility in the heart from knowing you are on the truth and from every prayer when your forehead touches the floor. Knowing you are closest to your lord

The contentment from knowing that everything is from the qadr of Allat (SWT)

The example of the greatest man that ever lived, my beloved Muhammad (SAW)

We have such an amazing deen. If we knew half of it, we will change the world like the companions did.

Learn the Quran and teach it.

Spread the message with wisdom and kindness.

Love Allah and his messengers.

Know that your Lord is one.

Do not die except in a state of submission to Him.

Salam Aleikum
Re: Glad To Be Muslim by LogicMind: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2012
you are preaching to the already conquered.

can you please stay here and stop coming to pollute the main religious section with your heresies.
Re: Glad To Be Muslim by tbaba1234: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2012
Logic Mind: you are preaching to the already conquered.

can you please stay here and stop coming to pollute the main religious section with your heresies.

what heresies?

You seem pretty bitter... Did someone eat your breakfast?
Re: Glad To Be Muslim by LogicMind: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2012
tbaba1234:

what heresies?

You seem pretty bitter... Did someone eat your breakfast?

you have your islam for muslims section. why are you whoring in the main religious section full of christians and atheists? nobody wants you there. stay with your islamic friends.
Re: Glad To Be Muslim by tbaba1234: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2012
Logic Mind:

you have your islam for muslims section. why are you whoring in the main religious section full of christians and atheists? nobody wants you there. stay with your islamic friends.

Well, you are posting in the muslim thread now and you are free to.

I see no problem with me discussing with christians or atheists about their beliefs.

I am yet to get the memo that no one wants me there.
Re: Glad To Be Muslim by LogicMind: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2012
tbaba1234:

Well, you are posting in the muslim thread now and you are free to.

I see no problem with me discussing with christians or atheists about their beliefs.

I am yet to get the memo that no one wants me there.

im free unlike you to post wherever i want.
muslims wanted their exclusive section
what are they running from? what are they afraid of?
now you have your section you find it actually boring and serving no purpose except congratulating and patting each other on the back about how you all accepted to worship a man that eyes crawling baby girls and marrying 6 year olds, and you want to come and enjoy the real debates in the main religious section.

here is your memo: stay here with your mat and kettle and make sure your asss is pointing the right direction when you are praying.
Re: Glad To Be Muslim by tbaba1234: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2012
^ what a clown!! grin
Re: Glad To Be Muslim by tbaba1234: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2012
When next i post in the religious section, kick me out yourself....
Re: Glad To Be Muslim by tbaba1234: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2012
Those who are alive today, wont be around soon.

Thsoe who are strong today, will be weak very soon.

Those who are enjoying life today, will face the reality of death soon.

Soon we will all be powder and dust.

All of us will perish in earth and others will replace us, just like we replaced the ones before us.

Only our deeds will last; our struggles to make this world a better place through Islam will never die.

We will certainly live again to see each other trembling with the fear of our Lord.

Lets prepare for that day with the best of deeds: believe in the creator of this universe and obey him.

Adnan Rashid
Re: Glad To Be Muslim by LogicMind: 12:10am On Apr 22, 2012
tbaba1234: Those who are alive today, wont be around soon.

Thsoe who are strong today, will be weak very soon.

Those who are enjoying life today, will face the reality of death soon.

Soon we will all be powder and dust.

All of us will perish in earth and others will replace us, just like we replaced the ones before us.

Only our deeds will last; our struggles to make this world a better place through Islam will never die.

We will certainly live again to see each other trembling with the fear of our Lord.

Lets prepare for that day with the best of deeds: believe in the creator of this universe and obey him.

Adnan Rashid

speak for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Must Reject Jihad. / Someone Pls. Remove This From My Profile. / Eid Al-fitr 2016 Holiday By Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.