Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? (1315 Views)

“my Fiancée Is HIV +…” / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! / Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? by inas911(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2012
"We don't want a child for now until we get married. He told me to go on a family planning. Though i have never given birth to a child before and i have done 2 abortions for him. He does not want me to have any more abortions again and now i am about to go for the planning scheme. For doctors in the house, Is there any side effect to this action "Family Planning". even when she has never giving birth before"

She asked me this question, but i couldn't reply her because i didn't know what to say. but i told her i was going to ask my friends which is you guys and now she awaits my reply..
Re: My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2012
at least, the pills wont further damage whatever damages the 2 abortions she had may have caused.......
Re: My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? by emsquare(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2012
No side effects!
Re: My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? by inas911(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
Most people say if a girl or woman has never given birth to a chiled before, its no ideal to run a family planning. That is will damage the womb. Is it true??
Re: My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? by xxcarolxx(f): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
Why not take birth control pills in the first place. It seems popular to have multiple abortions.. I could be wrong in saying this but from posts i have read here abortions seem popular...So why do the girls not take precautions
Re: My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? by Shinatu: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
Why cant the guy simply use a condom, if you must do it?
Re: My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? by uwani(f): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
[quote author=Shinatu]Why cant the guy simply use a condom, if you must do it?

He should simply use a condom! its better to play safe, cos after damaging ur womb, ur fiance will look for another woman to give him kids.
Re: My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? by inas911(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
Shinatu: Why cant the guy simply use a condom, if you must do it?

He claims he doesn't enjoy using condoms with the woman he wants to get married to. "Rather than staking to condoms which can get busted during love making, while don't we rather go for the planning family, knowing that even if i release inside of u, nothing is going to germinate." So he claims

(1) (Reply)

discovery: 10 shockingThings about women's private part / Meet The ECOWAS Diplomat Who Took Ebola To Port Harcourt / 3 Ways To Have The Best Skin Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.