Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Betonmarkets Vs Forex - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Vs Forex (6114 Views)

Outdated / Help!help!!help!!! I Lost Over $300 Trading Binary Options On Betonmarkets / Forex News Trading Vs Forex Technical Trading, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by youngnapo: 6:34am On Apr 30, 2012
mannet: @Youngnapo,pls kindly help a broda,am very much interestd in the betonmarket strategy u & ur friends are using.From my experience of both platforms i will recommend Betonmarket cos experience is d best teacher. Pls any1 with a profitable strategy shuld help ur fellow forumite. GOD BLESS
mannet: @youngnapo here's my email geniuzme@gmail.com tanx & Godbless
I just sent you a mail.
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by limitbreka: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
youngnapo: Nice Thread. I'm Whistling pass the tread. Dancing alanta.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by alparifx: 7:33am On May 02, 2012
Africard and GTBank Dollar Master. Which is better for funding and withdrawing
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by alparifx: 6:45pm On May 02, 2012
I need answer please. Where is limitbreka
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by yungreezy: 5:54pm On May 03, 2012
youngnapo:

I just sent you a mail.
Pls here is my email address too. Blitz2ten@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by limitbreka: 8:57pm On May 03, 2012
Africard is the best
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by Dextra(f): 10:09pm On May 03, 2012
OK, all this sound so so interesting. I want to make some money too. Can someone take his or her time to teach me this Betonmarket? I have played on it before but i thought it was a game, i used my liberty reserve to fund it but i cannot remember my account cos sincerely i thought it was one of these mind or brain games. I don't know anything about it neither do I know anything about forex. I need some one to sincerely teach me step by step.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by ojuejo(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2012
so funny about all i read here.
the first is if you are not making profit tradding forex then you cant make money gambling.
alot of people have put forward their opinion and at the end what do we get people trying to sell ideas if not share it here free
without sending emails. with almost 10yrs in the 2 i stand to be challenge forex is far better than fixed odds
have you ever ask yourself where BOM gets their money from to pay you if its that profitable?
the only advantage you have in fixed odds is your profit/loss is fixed and i can tell you same goes with forex thats why you have stoploss and take profit
enjoy your weekend
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by wkkwl: 10:03pm On May 04, 2012
teach me too fweshboi09@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by Parisfran(f): 1:14am On May 05, 2012
For you to ask this question, you are obviously a novice and as a novice I'd say you should put the little knowledge you have about trading and trade on BOM but you'd have to continue demo with "forex". Both can give you the same result and at times more gain from forex but you'd have to learn how to watch the market very well before you touch forex at all. And forex isnt a 100dollar thing despite them telling you it is.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by limitbreka: 4:09pm On May 05, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by eddyhaze(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2012
Paris-fran:
For you to ask this question, you are obviously a novice and as a novice I'd say you should put the little knowledge you have about trading and trade on BOM but you'd have to continue demo with "forex". Both can give you the same result and at times more gain from forex but you'd have to learn how to watch the market very well before you touch forex at all. And forex isnt a 100dollar thing despite them telling you it is.
Right on point!
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by limitbreka: 8:30am On May 07, 2012
Whatever!!! lets just ride on
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by naijaobi(m): 12:30am On May 09, 2012
youngnapo:

I just sent you a mail.
plz send the info to me too..mine is naijaobi@gmail.com ..
thanks
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by limitbreka: 3:34pm On May 09, 2012
I want the critix
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by jamace(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2012
Forex and Betonmarket na brother and sister of the same mother. grin
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by one9jeria: 6:38pm On May 09, 2012
send me the full gist for pcezendu@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by limitbreka: 6:55pm On May 10, 2012
jamace: Forex and Betonmarket na brother and sister of the same mother. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by Bosariayo: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
alparifx: My humble oponion with 6 yrs experience in Forex and Betonmarkets. Forex is a bunch of wasted time. Betonmarkets all the way, dont even try to compare them. Its all about predicting. Use the tools you use in predicting long term move on forex to make short term money on betonmarkets. But you have to be contented because that is what differenciate the winner and the losser. You can reach me on silentgodfather@yahoo.com for more info or assistant.
Re: Betonmarkets Vs Forex by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A FOREX EXPERT TO TRADE FOREX.COPY FROM FOREX EXPERTS WITH JUST A CLICK

You dont have to be a Pro to trade forex anymore. With Etoro forex broker,You can profit by copying from pros.Is as EASY as ABC. See the best top world forex trader,Copy from them with just a click.then sit back and watch your profit grow.

Etoro social trading is the best social trading platform that can make you a Nigerian Millionaire within a short period.You dont have to have a computer to use Etoro as Etoro comes with mobile trader thats gives you the option of trading with your mobile phone.You can try Etoro for free with virtual money. Click on the link below to read more and register

http://www.etoro.com/refferal.aspx?RAF=2458119&SubAffiliateID=Mail&LanguageID=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. / I Need A Product To Distribute / Does The Eco Have A Place In The Future Of Money if the E-Naira succeeds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.