Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Govt Officials Opened 73,000 Fake Pension Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Officials Opened 73,000 Fake Pension Accounts (3962 Views)

12 Times President Buhari’s Swagg Game Was On Point As He Becomes 73 (Pics) / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / #occupynigeria Protest Goes Cyber. Govt Officials Private Numbers Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Officials Opened 73,000 Fake Pension Accounts by stunna2(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
i have no tears left to share for nigeria or nigerians as the problem with nigeria is nigerians themselves! nigerian leaders...the thieves we r talking about are themselves nigerians! the families and extra girlfriends and mistresses they get with their loot r themselves nigerians! the police officers that carry their bags; the village leaders that give them chieftency tittles; the man and woman on the streets that bow b4 these so-called rich people; the young of nigeria that die with envy and vow to be just like these people someday...everyone is a nigerian and the problem is therefor systemic in nature!

a relative served as a teacher n headmaster for 30 something years for nigeria n he is now retired, old and frail and destitute!

he applied for his pension after retirement 5years ago and i understand that the very 1st person to look into his file demanded for so much bribe to pass the file on to the next table and the family have not been able to raise the hundreds of thousands of Naira the little clerk requested for as a bribe!!!

i've asked over n over n over...so, how much will the next person ask for and how much will the final oga to sign the papers demand for in bribes n im told that nobody knows!

with no chance of ever being able to borrow the cash to bribe just the lil clerk to pass on his file...anyone can see this is the end of the story!

im so disgusted that rather than send them the monies to bribe this petty thief, i will spend that cash on a flight ticket back to nigeria and have the person fired using every resources at my disposal!

shame shame shame
Re: Govt Officials Opened 73,000 Fake Pension Accounts by naijapay: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
My heart goes out to the genuine poor pensioners who never get to receive their pension payments.
Re: Govt Officials Opened 73,000 Fake Pension Accounts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
This is heartlessness on the brink of fiction.
Re: Govt Officials Opened 73,000 Fake Pension Accounts by Henrolla(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2012
where's nigeria headin 2?......evn d name of d ghost pensioners ar more dan d legal pensioners. may God hav mercy on our leadears
Re: Govt Officials Opened 73,000 Fake Pension Accounts by deb(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2012
We need an interim military govt with good intentions just to come and shoot at sight on 10 corrupt government officials. I bet u that things will change because every1 will seat up else there is nothing we can do about this present corruption

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Destitiute Picked Up At Marina Lagos This Morning / REVEALED: Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles / GEJ Said In 1983 In Queued For 2 Nights To Get Milk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.