Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm (1365 Views)

I Need A Programming Pal To Learn Data Structure And Algorithm With / I Need Tutorial Site On Data Structure And Algorithm / Data Structures And Algorithms With Object-oriented Design Patterns In Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm by toobadoo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
please anyone who is very good with that topic should please shed more light
Re: I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm by SoftVersion(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Where do you need help? Anyway, Google is your best friend
Re: I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm by ektbear: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
What topic specifically
Re: I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm by Kobojunkie: 1:20am On Apr 20, 2012
@Moderators, please do your job. People should not be allowed to create threads in this section unless they have adequately articulated the reason for the new thread. The Programming section is littered with threads such as this one here. Any tom, dick and harry opens a thread for help, without taking time to explain exactly what it is help is needed for. Why?
Re: I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm by ektbear: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2012
This guy's book is pretty awesome:
http://www.amazon.com/Data-Structures-Algorithms-Java-Edition/dp/0672324539

I highly recommend it for newbies
Re: I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm by toobadoo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
ekt_bear: This guy's book is pretty awesome:
http://www.amazon.com/Data-Structures-Algorithms-Java-Edition/dp/0672324539

I highly recommend it for newbies

thanks jare
Re: I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
Again . . .
Kobojunkie: @Moderators, please do your job. People should not be allowed to create threads in this section unless they have adequately articulated the reason for the new thread. The Programming section is littered with threads such as this one here. Any tom, dick and harry opens a thread for help, without taking time to explain exactly what it is help is needed for. Why?

Well, unless your intention is to keep this board as is . . . then please ignore my rant above.
Re: I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm by Fayimora(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2012
Unfortunately, there is noting we can do about it Kobo. The post doesn't violate any rule so it just has to remain here. However, I understand what you mean and I doub't it is ever going to stop.
Re: I Need Help With Data Structures And Algorithm by ektbear: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
too_badoo:

thanks jare

No problem. You can probably find it on one of the torrent sites if you look around.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On My Project / Could Any Body Help On How To Build A Mailer That Can Send 100 Mail At Once? / My Recently Completed Portfolio Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.