Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. (35437 Views)

Access Wap Sites And Download From Them On A Pc / "list Of Useful Proxy Sites And Ip's" / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by donjon: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2008
Yeah!
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Donseaun(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2008
hehehe
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by donjon: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2008
DON, why u dey laugh na?
Click dat link Or ?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by tbenjis: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2008
There is a wonderful mobile site that was created by a 20 years old young Nigerian it is 9jawap.com
the site has just started this month and i'ld love u guys to check it out, its really fun there.

The site has the following features:

»Forums: ask any thing, discuss anything, and share information and thoughts with people from all around the world, we have more than 20 different forums that covers many subjects, that you rarely see in any other forums, plus many forums created by the users them selves (at the moment more than 50 forums).

»Chat rooms: Get to know handreds of people and counting, awesome chat script that will allow you to create private rooms, or chat in general rooms, with funny and special functions that makes our chat the most unique chat on wap, easily send private or public message in the same room, chat in esreveR words or with our funny chatbot, in a nut shell: UNLIMITED CHAT FEATURES!

»Fun Menu: Games, and other fun things to have while you waiting your contacts to be online, new games will be added, to let you never be bored while you're in 9jawap

»my contacts: my contacts will make you so close to your favorite members on our community, quickly reach them and know some information about them.

»Ignore list: So is somebody is really bothering you? you can simply add them to your ignore list and then they wont be able to send you PMs or chat to you in chatrooms, as simple as that.

»Smilies: Huge collection of funny and unique smilies, some of them you have never seen before simply because we designed them.

»BBCodes: use special codes to format your text, some of them are really unique and we are the first to use them.

»E-cards: send greeting cards, to any member in lavalair

»RSS reader: read world news, sport news, jokes, star signs, weird stories, technology news, and many more from official resources updated constantly anytime of the day

»Inbox: Send and recieve Personal Messages to any member, with great features to let you filter inbox view, dialogs (which will let you see a chat text style of PMs was sent to or recieved from a specific member) , star PMs, download them and forward them to your e-mail.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Fadajasi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
tbenjis:

There is a wonderful mobile site that was created by a 20 years old young Nigerian it is 9jawap.com
the site has just started this month and i'ld love u guys to check it out, its really fun there.

The site has the following features:

»Forums: ask any thing, discuss anything, and share information and thoughts with people from all around the world, we have more than 20 different forums that covers many subjects, that you rarely see in any other forums, plus many forums created by the users them selves (at the moment more than 50 forums).

»Chat rooms: Get to know handreds of people and counting, awesome chat script that will allow you to create private rooms, or chat in general rooms, with funny and special functions that makes our chat the most unique chat on wap, easily send private or public message in the same room, chat in esreveR words or with our funny chatbot, in a nut shell: UNLIMITED CHAT FEATURES!

»Fun Menu: Games, and other fun things to have while you waiting your contacts to be online, new games will be added, to let you never be bored while you're in 9jawap

»my contacts: my contacts will make you so close to your favorite members on our community, quickly reach them and know some information about them.

»Ignore list: So is somebody is really bothering you? you can simply add them to your ignore list and then they wont be able to send you PMs or chat to you in chatrooms, as simple as that.

»Smilies: Huge collection of funny and unique smilies, some of them you have never seen before simply because we designed them.

»BBCodes: use special codes to format your text, some of them are really unique and we are the first to use them.

»E-cards: send greeting cards, to any member in lavalair

»RSS reader: read world news, sport news, jokes, star signs, weird stories, technology news, and many more from official resources updated constantly anytime of the day

»Inbox: Send and recieve Personal Messages to any member, with great features to let you filter inbox view, dialogs (which will let you see a chat text style of PMs was sent to or recieved from a specific member) , star PMs, download them and forward them to your e-mail.
Nothing is new
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by hayprof(m): 4:54am On Aug 30, 2008
@fada, is it dat you know all wap sites? grin
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by jamez3d(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2008
Wappy.to doesnt open on mx phone @ all. Ne other places i can get 2 create my own wap site?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by jamez3d(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2008
9jawap.com does not 4kin exist! On my phone!
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by brinebaba(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2008
A word from God can change ur life. . . . U want to lift ur spiritcheck here!!

http://www.christembassy.mobi/120/index120.htm
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by brinebaba(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2008
comeDy cenTral:Laugh outta your soul. . . . u'r bored/sad/angry,u nee to lafffff!!eheh. . . Just check dis site out;

http://wap.cclol.com/srsstore/showPage.do?siteId=14352&pageId=5389735&itemPos=7&itemUri=feed%233pDyW25wo518JCP%2FwAD0k8Sm1hIORzr7Kc
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Fadajasi(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2008
@hayprof,lets just say am fortunate
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by samuelk(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2008
huh??
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Fadajasi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2008
Huh what?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by XingGam012: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2009
www.fonwar.com - offers a mix of free services, including chat & instant messaging, e-mail, text messaging, photo sharing, and social networking features.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by mmsns: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2009
Hey, what do you think about http://wap.mmsns.net? I've build it by myself, It recognies mobile useragent and dynamicly changes w and h resolution according to your phone, also, it shows only content that your phone support, as it is IP recogniseable, it changes language dynamicly, site is originaly on Serbian language (since I'm from Serbia) but if user come from "outside" it switch to eng.
Since you all are browsing many sites, meaby you have some smart ideas or suggestions for me to implement,
--
Aleksandar
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by donjon: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
Not to bad! 3 stars!
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by get2sms: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2009
m.get2sms.com - get2sms Mobile portal offers get2sms users 10 free sms messages daily.

www.get2sms.com - web portal - for now you gotta register here first

www.get2sms.com
Nigerias truly free SMS service
Proudly Naija
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by omnicult: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
http://omnicult.com  it's 100% free! Go find some friends cheesy
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by jdobson: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
http://wapchat.co is a good free wap chat site where you can find friends, meet people, share photos on mobile phones.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by encryptjay(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
jdobson: http://wapchat.co is a good free wap chat site where you can find friends, meet people, share photos on mobile phones.
You just brought a dead thread back...
Why na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / How Smartphones Are Gradually Damaging Your Eyes - MUST READ / 2015 Latest And Fastest Free Browsing(airtel, Etisalat And MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.