Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

As A Christian, What Do You Pray When Served Meals? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, What Do You Pray When Served Meals? (694 Views)

As A Christian, What Are Those Troubling Questions Affecting Your Faith?? / Christian, What Kind Of Fisherman Are You? / If Ur Dad Was A Muslim N Ur Mom A Christian what will be ur religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, What Do You Pray When Served Meals? by korrej(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
As a christian, I have noticed that when christians are given meals,they pray before eating. And most points are 'binding' and 'casting out'. So as a christian I will like to know your opinion about this issue. As for me I think giving 'thanks to God' should be the praying point. Using bible scriptures will be perfect as you give your opinion.
Re: As A Christian, What Do You Pray When Served Meals? by TisaBone: 2:37am On Apr 20, 2012
this is what i pray:

dear lord,

thankyou for the food i am about to receive for the nourishment of my body

amen
Re: As A Christian, What Do You Pray When Served Meals? by nuella2(f): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2012
Thank you lord for the provision of this food, I bless and sanctity it in Jesus name. ...Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Farewell Intercourse Law?!?! / VIDEO: TB Joshua Reconciles Couple - Very Touching / False Ministers In The Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.