Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why I Left China To Study In University Of Florida - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Why I Left China To Study In University Of Florida (814 Views)

Call 07067184845 For Admission Processing In University Of Ilorin Post Utme / Do U Need Partial Scholarship Or Guidance To Study In Uk,usa,canada,cyprus? / Free Admissions Are Now Open To Study And Work In Ukraine For 2012/2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left China To Study In University Of Florida by ebitoye(f): 5:28am On Apr 20, 2012
A lot of people cannot understand why Chinese students leave their country and family to study in the United States. There are around 1.3 billion Chinese people in the world. This huge population means that I must learn more in order to be able to compete in the Chinese workforce if I want to survive and be successful. So, I carried my dreams and family’s expectations to come to America to study at Florida Tech.

American PUBLIC OR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN FLORIDAoffer many advantages to the international student. Students are drawn by American global leadership in education, research and technology, as well as the guaranteed high quality of instruction and learning facilities. Because US academic credentials are accepted worldwide, study in this or any state opens a multitude of future educational and employment doors for international students.

Students coming to the study in this state can also look forward to a beautiful natural environment, fascinating local history, a combination of heritage and cutting-edge architecture, and a lot of job opportunities for adventure.

Why study in the US generally and this state in particular? For the many opportunities to learn, grow and experience the diversity of US culture both inside and outside the classroom. Florida also offer financial assistance or scholarships to students who need assistance. There are best colleges and university in Florida you might be interested to apply for study

(1) (Reply)

Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad / Mouau Resumes,ignores ASUU / OAU Professional Diploma &certification In Catering And Hospitality Mgt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.