Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Christian Lacroix Designs History Of Fashion Exbition - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Christian Lacroix Designs History Of Fashion Exbition (3073 Views)

Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Lacroix Designs History Of Fashion Exbition by Orikinla(m): 1:17am On Nov 08, 2007
I have not said much on fashion on Nairaland, because I have not had much quality time to discuss fashion in Nigeria and abroad. The Nigerian companion I expected to discuss Nigerian fashion and international haute couture prefers to discuss social titbits and anything goes gist.

Those who are familiar with my society and style blogs don't need this lead story on Christian Lacroix designs of the History of Fashion Exhibition now playing on Kisses and Roses blog.

That is the only site playing the video now.

Re: Christian Lacroix Designs History Of Fashion Exbition by omogenaija(f): 2:48am On Nov 08, 2007
cute stuff

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Wig Making Supplies / Who Wore It Better; Nike Or Anike? / Isn't She Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.