Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

(help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. (4554 Views)

Urgent Loan Request / Need Urgent Loan Without Collateral / I Need Urgent Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by hightechbiotech: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2012
Hi all, please am in need of a loan of 100k within the next two weeks for two months. May/june, am going to pay 120k I.e 60k per month. Please if u have any info on how I can go about this help me out. Please dont sell ebook for me, am serious and wouldnt minda private lender. Please nairalanders I urgently need this moneu Asap. Contact: 07072122831. Thanks in antipation.
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by Maross(m): 12:37am On Apr 25, 2012
What do you need this loan for?
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by nnamex(m): 4:40am On Apr 25, 2012
mehn Nigerian scammers have damaged our image both home and abroad. so brother ur request is next to impossible unless a family member or miracle happens. If it was abroad you could get that money easily. but is u misuse it. you dey for hot soup lol.
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by sharrys: 3:10pm On May 02, 2012
Are you searching for a very Genuine Loan? The goodnews is here !!! We Offer LOANS ranging from $5,000.00 Min. to $30,000,000.00Max. at 3% interest rate per annum. LOANS for developing business We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic.contact us shirleyfinancialcompany2009@gmail.com
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by Bblife1: 12:32pm On May 05, 2012
@sharry, may u pls paste d address of your company on air for pple to confirm d genuiety of d firm. Thanks
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by MrFredrick: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2012
ATTENTION:
welcome to LEXINGTON LOAN SERVICE we offer loan to people on bad credit,home improvement loan, personal and business loan, student looking for financial help and to companies
etc with a very low interest rate and with or without collateral. any interested one should contact us via email lexingtonloanservice@hotmail.com with the following information,please complete and summit the information below;
Borrower's Information
full name:
address:
marital status:
place of work:
sex:
Telephone:
mobile Phone number:
monthly Income:
amount needed in EUR or USD:
purpose of Loan:
Loan duration:
how Urgent do you need the loan:
do you understand English?:
which site did you find our ad?:
Mr Mr Fredrick Gary
EMAIL :lexingtonloanservice@hotmail.com
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 29, 2012
please i need a loan of 2.8 million naira. can u please inbox me?.tnx
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by wysenas(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2012
Google NERFUND for yur loan non collateral loan.its a govt. agency that give loan 2 micro and SMEs owner. For more details-woodmateinteriors@yahoo.com
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by KEPROBVLOAN: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Hello!
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your depts or you need a capital loan to improve your business?have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consoliation loan or a mortagage?search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past.

This is the KEPROBV LOAN FIRM...A uk based loan lending company.we offer loans to those that are intrested at an affordable interest rate of 3%.Amount range from $5,000.00 Dollars to a maximum of 100,000,000.00 Dollars.
If intrested,fill this form below.
Full name:
Country located:
Duration of loan:
Mobile/Tel number:

Our loans are well insured as maximum security is our priority.
INVESTORS ARE ALSO NEEDED.

Contact us via email:
Keprobvloanfirm(at)gmail.com

Regards
Stephanie Gobblins.
GIVING YOUR WORLD A MEANING.
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
email me ubahchetachukwu@rocketmail.com let’s discuss
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by privatelenders: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2013
Do you need money for school fees, weddings, funerals birthday parties, car deposits, for business personal?
We have a proud record in helping people with affordable loans and easy repayment plans.
Loans from 10 millon
1-36 year repayment period
Low interest of 3%
Approval within 1 Hour
Same day payout
Blacklisted customers welcome
Short term loans - 2-6 years
Long term loans - 13, 24, 36 years
Consolodation loans up to 36 years
Contact us via email priavtelenderss@gmail.com
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by md003: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2013
i need 100k to pay back 200k in 1yr . collateral worth more than 300k available. 07089728887
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by md003: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by NobleAduberin(f): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you need a capital loan to improve your business?have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past.

This is the NOBLE ARTHUR loan company. we offer loans to those that are interested at an affordable interest rate of 2%.Amount range from $5,000.00 Dollars to a maximum of $100,000,000.00 Dollars.

Our loans are well insured as maximum security is our priority.
INVESTORS ARE ALSO NEEDED.

Contact us via email:
Noblearthurloancompany@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Noble Arthur
GIVING YOUR WORLD A MEANING.
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by dicksonnero: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 3% Rate For Various
Purposes? If Yes; Contact us dickson_nero@blumail.org
Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Country
Cell No:
Sex:

Thanks and best regards
Mr Dickson Nero
Re: (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. by jennifer666(f): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
[b]Hello
Am james fred by name by name THE WOMAN WHO HELP ME JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALLED jennifer I live in NEW YORK CITY am 41 years old am from Nigeria i graduated from university of (AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY) In nigeria country for over 12years now i have been looking for a job any company i meet for vacancy they will tell me come tomorrow come next tomorrow at the end they will said no vacancy i have summit my certificate in all banks and company in new York city but all to know avail i was poor that my wife and CHILDREN.I have to move to (nigeria)i my self have to go to Chicago to meet with my friend because i could not pay my rent any more until one day i was searching the internet i saw a post which say (Illuminati Freemason opportunity for you to join call +2349030742427) i read this and i call them immediately and wish they told me that they don't use human for sacrifice but they use blood of animal to make money they ask me to pay for some material and i was as to send my account number i was poor that as old as i am i don't have an account number and i don't even have money to pay for they material i was ask to buy but from there i recurs what my father use to tell me that (noting good comes easy) i was on the street looking for money to create account and to buy material but all thanks to Woman of mirror i got the money, wish i call back after i have do what i was ask to do i stated receive calls from different country i was surprise,the next day i receive alert on my phone that 5000000millionn usd have been credited in my account i call them again they told me to use the money to come to banana high land,my dear friends o my greatest surprise the bank which i have summit my certificate for over 7 years they started calling me that i should come and work that they are ready to pay any amount pa month i was surprise.Drear friends this is how my life stated getting better but today am one of the great men in s man in new york now i will advice you all to pick up this number now +2349030742427 and start calling them i want your life to get better more-than me please brothers and sister poverty is a sickness please i want you all to call the great Illuminati temple now 0092349050223600 OR EMAIL them on illuminatibrotherhood44@outlook.com.  try all your possible best to be a member and i promise you at this the world will celebrate you okay
MRS KATE THANK YOU VERY MUCH .i will spread this to all the world and the end most part of it.
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Make-up Artist Needed!!! / Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / We Supply You Caps For Pet Bottle Water @ N1.55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.