Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Dan Etete Jailed In France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dan Etete Jailed In France (2064 Views)

Nigeria To Withdraw OPL245 From Malabu And Dan Etete / GEJ And Dan Etete In Fresh N155billion Scandal / How Abacha, Abusalami, Obasanjo, Dan Etete, Atiku, Pdp, Audu Ogbe, Vin Ogbulafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dan Etete Jailed In France by faketan(m): 3:28am On Nov 08, 2007
Have you heard? is it true?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1681&Itemid=0

Their sins shall find them out one by one
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by swing4real(m): 1:45am On Nov 18, 2007
Just 3 years? i wish it was more, no evil done to the public go unpunished.
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by almondjoy(f): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2007
It is good to know that what Nigeria cannot do, other countries are helping us do-fight corruption.  Ribadu is busy looking for evidence all over the globe.  Well after he serves his term in France-- I hope he gets another  sentence for representing major 419 kingpins in Nigeria.

Too bad a "sweet wind" is blowing in France and not in Nigeria.

Is it not major banks in Nigeria that launder this money out of Nigeria to "offshore" accounts? Or do these guys carry the money in their ghana must go bags out of Nigeria?

Part of the money ended up in Abacha's coffers? 

Too bad the man is dead and has to take the blame for all "top" launderers.  Afterall, dead men do not talk--Pity!

Well maybe in about 10 years from now, we could find out who France would jail for servicing IBB or OBJ loots.
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by ojimboIV: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2007
it's a shame, these dudes don't get the point do they? after all the dilly dallying, the french court puts a luscious 300Keuros into the french economy. money that could otherwise have gone a long way in the development of his village. after all the hustle and laundering he's finally got what he deserves. and of course some of these banks should be given the stick like allstates trust bank for aiding these dudes in their laundering exercises. they give a blind eye to this and that in my opinion is unprofessional and punishable.
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by angel101(f): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2007
anyhow sha, let them all pay for their sins. Other countries should join and help us o!
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by ifyalways(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2007
NO SINNER SHALL GO UNPUNISHED !
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by deor03(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
i think RIBADU should get seriuos.

wilbros scandal
siemens scandal

any yet nobody is being charged by EFCC
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by JustGood(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2007
ifyalways:

NO SINNER SHALL GO UNPUNISHED !

Na lie. What of Babangida?
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by ifyalways(f): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
JustGood:

Na lie. What of Babangida?
my dear punishment from God does not necessararily come when we Mortals expect !Abacha wud have never believed he was going to die the way he died and when he died !i still repeat NO SINNER SHALL GO UNPUNISHED !
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by angel101(f): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
u are quite right
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
oh i forgot that is a clause attached oooooo guess i have to complete the full sentence now

NO SINNER SHALL GO UNPUNISHED except HE CONFESSES HIS SIN AND DO RESISTITUTION !
Re: Dan Etete Jailed In France by FACE(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
Ify, I believe that death is no punishment as we shall all die someday.

The dead do not lose anything in my opinion except if they also go to hell after death, but I 'd rather witness the punishment of the wicked on earth while they are still alive.

(1) (Reply)

Obj & Atiku Caugth With Hands In Cookie Jar Again! / Dokubo-asari Warns North Against 2015 Presidency! / Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.