Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Real Estate Agents Pls Share You Bitter And Good Experiences You Get Frm Clients - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Agents Pls Share You Bitter And Good Experiences You Get Frm Clients (427 Views)

In Need Of An Apartment, Surulere Agents... Pls Check / 1 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Suncity Estate Abuja(clients,no Agents Pls!)) / I Need Buyers For This Properties: 08094220245,,,agents Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Agents Pls Share You Bitter And Good Experiences You Get Frm Clients by cesil92: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2012
Experiences from Clients:

Most clients after going through my adverts online, the call, some call just to confirm if its real or scam.. Most annoying of it all are "Unserious clients" who call to place some orders, they do know that they are not ready to buy a property immediately or soonest but the will be calling/disturbing, when I now decide to take up their request and work towards it, making necessary findings and showing them all legal and original documents and the next step is for possible payments, the begin to shy away giving one excuse or the other.

While other clients are so funny that the make unnecessary demands for excessive properties such as properties on more than 1 plot of land, properties with swimming pools, e.t.c. Clients with such demands may just want to tempt/try an agent, but when I begin to liaise with other trusted colleagues of mine who may fortunately have these properties the clients are looking for, and I get to inform the clients about the availability of such properties,the get so surprised and the begin to shy away by giving one excuse or the other, complaining and finding one fault or the other even when the fault is unrealistic.

The good side of it all are when clients makes demands either on sales or lease/rent and their demands are met and the pay for it immediately without necessary delays or complains

Please real estate agents share your experiences

(1) (Reply)

Luxurus Oceanview Office Space In Victoria Island For Let / 3BR Flat At Moshalashi, Egbeda(all In Suite)..350k...1year Payment / Very Clean Nd Good 3bed Rooms Office Space @ Ikeja Gra.3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.