Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Sterling Bank Cv Colection - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Cv Colection (4158 Views)

STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Invitation / Data Colection Job (urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank Cv Colection by ymy: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2007
Please, is Sterling Bank collecting CVs? i was there this morning was told they dont collect CVs please which do they colect CV's?

somebody help.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by xammy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2007
U ARE SICK, Hope u know that? if not, ur topic will not be like this.

BIG M U M U

Try submite ur yeye C.V. to AJEGUNLE LOCAL GOVT. i am sure they will consider it sharp sharp.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by 2fly: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
Xammy wetin the poor boy do now
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by Akala123: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2007
There's no other sick person here apart from xammy! How can someone be so harsh and wicked? shocked
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by adekunlemi(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2007
hi landers!i believe we are all good citizens of this country.let us learn how to respect one another's opinion.never embarash your collegues because you actually dont know who might help you 2moro.shalom
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by ymy: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2007
I think Nairaland is all about sharing information that will help the citizens (particularly Nigerians) we should learn how to communicate and respect others. i am a comfortable person though might be looking for a greener pasture but i have a very good job. i have worked with many International and Mulination companies with alot of international trainings. i only want to see what is obtainable in the banking sector. for you that have sounded polite i appreciate you and for those that sounds order wise i pray that God will give you wisdom to know how to relate with human beings.

Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by linkman(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2007
Xammy pls dont be 2 rude on the guy .U can do better by telling him how 2 do it the best way. We are all learning every day
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by Triplee2(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2007
Xammy, i thick it will do all of in the house a favour by apologising to ymy. thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by ifyeve1(f): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2007
xammy u are not a brother keeper at all.so u better say sorry to him and correct with love.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by Spiwes(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2007
sterling bank is not collecting cvs
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by Greycells(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2007
@Xammy,  u are messed up.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by Ogbanz: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
SO CALLED XAMMY, BETTER APPOLOGIS NOW, ELSE SOMEONE WILL DO THAT TO YOU TOO
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by sidonee(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2007
xammy pls learn to control the kind of harsh words u use in this column. the tin no just make sence at all.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by benny58: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2007
xman or wat is your name,you need to learn hw to talk cos you are just too rude,pple like you are those heartless ones who take others for a fool,cos of a simple mistake you av to be rude,have you been perfert all you life?MR know ALL.PPLE LIKE YOU leave near the river.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by kachikapor(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2007
i think not only was xammy so rude, he exhibited a high degree of immaturity. i mean, we are all susceptible to errors. besides, its not as if the dude insulted anyone. he must have seen the thread about sterling recruiting.

@xammy, an apology is in order sad
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by adesong: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2007
I think xammy shld av apologised by now.
Check newspapers and see heading that they use for their story.
At least the subject here is similar and doesnt call 4 such abusive word

Apologise sharp sharp or else . . . . . . . , .
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by Meldrick(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2007
Who is this ill-mannered xammy or what does he call his name? I thought this column was for graduates with refined attitudes. Please go learn some manners or it shows all your years in the University was a waste.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by uwex: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2007
Meldrick, thanks for that. some people need to be cultured. smiley
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by imolede: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2007
You were probably given an incomplete info.,theyve just stopped collecting about two weeks ago.Try going thru a staff ,cos theyve not shortlisted.All d best.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by benedo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2007
UMMM, dont want to put petrol in a dying fire but it seems this xammy boy needs to enrol for maybe an anger management prog or go for some brush ups in communication, comportment, and etiquette.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by rexfx2: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2007
benedo:

UMMM, don't want to put petrol in a dying fire but it seems this xammy boy needs to enrol for maybe an anger management prog or go for some brush ups in communication, comportment, and etiquette.

SECONDED!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by Aussie(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
thirded ;d ;d
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by 2bad(m): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2007
xammy,
no doubt you are from the AGBERO sector of this economy
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by teddydeji: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2007
i think xammy is frustrated with this joblessness and is vending his anger the poor boy.if u have dropped ur cv with sterling bank, dont insult other that are making effort. the guy might eve bre a newbie
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by chiemela24: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2007
undecided To be honest - i think Xammy's gat his head stuck up his ***(u dont have to be rude).The young man just wanted everybody to take his topic alittle serious. It sounds like he desperate so respect peoples feelings xammy angry
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by gbyg(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2007
Alright guys, one house. Lets forgive Xammy's ill behavior. I think by now he must have been ashame of sarcastic use of words against his fellow brother. And to Xammy simply appologise to the whole house. Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by mayordee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2007
xammy,u are such a big fool,haba,learn how to relate with people,u cant just come to a forum and start abusing innocent people,its like u are frustrated,abeg change ur attitude.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by behold(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2007
One love nairalanders. In as much as i agree with ur views,i would lyk to point out Ymy's fault.For christs sake, r we here 2 crucify Xammy? Let bygone be bygone. The dude was harsh. lets not forget dt Ymy was also wrong. He should have taken his tym n follow the rules. Think b4 posting topics. Dont post stale topics or design one to get everyones attention. If you must, let it be genuine.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by ymy: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2007
behold. u need to get this clear. i saw a post on nairaland that Sterling bank is collecting CV's. i went there and was told that they don't collect cv's. what then is my fault to ask the poeple in da house if i need to meet someone or not. i wasn't posting a misleading info atall GOD FORBID! please, let's leave this topic as the guy @xammy has really disappointed mankind and Nairalanders but for me i bear no grudge against anyone.

Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by chiemela24: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2007
Dont even worry ymy. You did what you had to do. And you really showed that frustrated broda grin hahahaha! you see, we need people like you, so we can point our fingers and say,"THATS THE MAN!".
Re: Sterling Bank Cv Colection by tholu: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
Hi Landers,Please does anyone has an idea of what sterling Bank pay is like for entry level.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get The Nigerian Navy Form / Internet Assessor/ Web Evaluator/ Quality Rater With Google (freelance) / How Much Do Bio-medical Engineers Earn In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.