Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? (954 Views)

If U R A Smart Guy! .check It. Out....bizzare / M-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-o-n Competition In China (photos) 18+ / If U R Interested In Learning 2 Play D Keyboard, Saxophone, Guitar, Recorder, Violin Etc, U Can Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by ndubuisiw(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
i can post my properties on net again guess i must done something against d rules
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2012
Get a good lawyer,Falana,Igbinedion or Keyamo and sue Seun for N2billion for unwarranted ban. I swear,if he sees the amount involved,i bet you he will give you life access to Nairaland
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
seems like they have a language filter that looks for certain words and the amount of time you use to type up something. So far i was banned like two days ago and i think the admins check it to see if what you posted is bad. if it isn't bad they will replace it and unlock the account if they deem it bad it will be deleted and they will eventually unlock the account
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Odunnu: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
You were banned and you know why because he told you.
You have two options- seat it out, its just 2days or repent and apologise to him
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Chimezie198(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
^ Oduonu y did u ban me ?
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Odunnu: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2012
Who be this? I'll pretend I didnt see the misspelling in my name. Next time, abeg, try spell am correct or. . .
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Odunnu: Who be this? I'll pretend I didnt see the misspelling in my name. Next time, abeg, try spell am correct or. . .

How did you manage to email me, without being on my friend list?? I'm scared of you, woman.. embarassed
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Chimezie198(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Odunnu: Who be this? I'll pretend I didnt see the misspelling in my name. Next time, abeg, try spell am correct or. . .
ban me ?
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Odunnu: 2:18am On Apr 21, 2012
More than that. Just dont misspell it again, you hear?

shymmex:

How did you manage to email me, without being on my friend list?? I'm scared of you, woman.. embarassed
hohohohohohohohohohoiiiiiiiiii.
I'm a witch and i'm coming for your blokos this night.
Hoi hoi hoi hoi hoi hoi
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by ndubuisiw(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2012
@ odunnu guess u reported me that i was banned

well if it is two days suspension it wil affect businessooo,how do i mail them cos i need to explain myself and know d reason of the suspension cos i do only legitimate business
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Odunnu: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2012
I dont need to report you Sir. If you break the rule you get thrown out. I am just seeing you for the first time in my Nairaland life on this thread. Go back to that section where you were banned, click on the MOD's profile and send him an apology mail. Finish. If he's as nice as I am, he'll free you. Alternatively, sit it out. You should be free by Monday
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by ndubuisiw(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
2day is monday and stil the ban have not been lifted
how do i get d MOD adress cos just tired did nt see any thing,was banned on friday so today makes it 4th day so d 2day have double
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Odunnu: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
Go and sin no more.
Re: If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? by Chimezie198(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
Odunnu: More than that. Just dont misspell it again, you hear?

I hear MOD Oduonu. Excuse me . . . . Is dat a threat?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Demolishes 2 Buildings Owned By Suspected Kidnap Kingpin / Urgently In Need Of Hardwood Charcoal Buyers/importers Worldwide / Mayans Never Said The World Will End On 21/12/12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.