Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb (1281 Views)

Man Wins Over N300,000 After Accidentally Betting On MK Dons To Beat Man U 4-0 / Unlike Louis Saha, Thierry Henry Was Not Convinced Ronaldo Would Be World’s Best / Louis Saha To Join Bidvest Wits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by beyunce(f): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2006
Well i am definitely for Man-U. So Pple tell me Saha and Rooney who is DA bomb.
Do You all think that Alex Ferguson Shuold be out as their coach.
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by Priscila(f): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2006
@ Beyunce
Welcome! at least a female affair. You know what girl? saha is nothing to compare to Rooney. He only scored by chance the other day when Nelstrooy was rested . Am not saying he is that bad only that you can't compare with that 2008 FIFA player I mean Rooney.
Lest I forget, Chelsea fans tighten your boots as these red devils( Man U ) are breathing fire just down your necks . If you decide to hang that boot, well and good man u will come from behind to still the cup. I hear thats their trend.
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by vichel(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2006
Rooney player of the year in 08 , in his dreams tongue
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by ballman: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2006
rooney will be the player of the year, not in 2008 but 2007!!!! man united for life.

saha is pacy, tho he's not rooney, he's one of my main men. glory glory man united.

and thanks to ruud, we beat west ham 1-0. kick some chelskis' aXXes. kiss
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by Badman888(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2006
At least a place where people supprt Man U i am tired of all the Gunners and Chelsea weitin
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by beyunce(f): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2006
MAN U 4real.
NOTIN DEY HAPPEN
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by vichel(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2006
Hahaha cheesy grin the Gunners laffs @ ur face Man U
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by hucarson(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2006
Up United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Most exciting team in the world. The team with the best form at the moment.
7 victories back to back. Just like the good old days.
I can't wait to watch my team whup Arsenal on the 9th of April.
Can any gunner remember The Battle of the Old Trafford in October 2004?
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by ballman: 4:36am On Mar 31, 2006
hucarson and badman888,

glad to know we're all MU supporters. lets' kick some arse and chelskis' aXXes, come May.

wait and c and the world will no who's the real champion after all. grin cheesy smiley
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by vichel(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2006
Okay because i hate chelsea, go Man U and kiss some chelsea butt tongue
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by hucarson(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2006
Thats Funny.
Because u hate Chelski, United will kick their butt and marsh on Gooners.
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by darqly(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2006
Red Devils rule others drool,

Make that an 8 Match unbeaten streak. The battle of Old Trafford was an epic game and Ronaldo's gonna make em dance "Kerewa" like he did last season.

Ok place ur bets- Rooney to score first against Gunners and I'm sure Ronaldo will grab a goal in this game!!
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by vichel(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2006
U could see that nobody is actually intrested on your red devil crap because no body is posting on this thread tongue
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by thekrafter(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2006
vichel:

U could see that nobody is actually intrested on your red devil crap because no body is posting on this thread tongue

Are you kidding? It's just that Gunners talk plenty. Red Devils are silent destroyers.

Prepare to WEEP this weekend!! Muhahaha!! angry angry

9 games winning streak this weekend!
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by vichel(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2006
ok ok ok don't get excited now, but if Man U can somehow go pass Chelsea, i would support them all season long next season except if it jeopardizes Arsenals ultimate run
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by Fimmy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2006
2007 ROONEY IS THE WORLD BEST PLAYER
WHO WILL LIKE TO PET?
Re: Man -u 4 Life. (saha And Ronney Who Is Da Bomb by vichel(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2006
Pet emm no, bet? hell yeah, he's not gonna make the best 20 players next year

(1) (Reply)

Portsmouth Capture Striker Utaka / Another Reason Why C.ronaldo Does Not Worth It! / Revealed : Obafemi Martins Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.