Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

A Give Away Just For You - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / A Give Away Just For You (586 Views)

Unlimited Space Webhosting Just For 400 Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Give Away Just For You by Oshosam(m): 12:19am On Apr 21, 2012
A Give Away Just for You
Hi,

I have really outlined a LOT of great stuffs that I will be sharing and giving out for FREE in May ... more on that later. For today and I want to announce that any moment from now, I will be closing sales on this offer right at my web address: www.arcnichesms.com.
I have started and my clients have started getting resources and secrets from me that will DEFINITELY change their financial life forever. Right now I have space for just 30 people or there about. If you are thinking if this will be the right investment for you, then this article is for you.
Let’s get started:
1. Registration for this offer is absolutely free. You don’t need to pay a dime. And you get five free SMS units. Go register @ www.arcnichesms.com.
2. The one-time investment you will make is just N19, 000 as a bulk SMS reseller.
3. My plan is to work with each person for full 30 days. For those 30 days, you will get resources and tools from me.
4. My goal is to build a fully functional bulk SMS website in less than 48 hours and then market it like pizza for another one week via Google and Facebook Ads.
5. And believe that the bulk SMS website will bring in money over and over again for you.
6. Access to chat with me any time of the day in order to ask any questions.
7. You will have learnt secrets from me that you will use to make millions for yourself this year.
Believe me, this will be the last time I will offer such opportunity this year. I have BIGGER projects coming up that will take most of my time. So I am using this opportunity to help the few that I can to set up a running business in 30 days with a potential income and a ready market. The earlier you make money, the better and the quicker you build your wealth!
I don't know when I will shut down this offer, but I am sure it won’t stay till next week. So hurry now to: www.arcnichesms.com and see what’s happening. For any question, reach me on 07062709351. I will be glad to help you.
After payment, give me a call and we will have a chat and I will tell you what next to do. Remember just for 30 people.
Contact Address: 40, Adeshiyan Street, Ilupeju, Palmgrove, Lagos (Saturdays only: 8:00am – 4:00pm).

(1) (Reply)

Learn How I Made $200 Dollars For 15 Minutes For Real / FREE Cpanel/free Setup/free Alphassl... Only On R6HOST.COM / Budget Web Hosting For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.