Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife (2656 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Human Beings Are Wicked. See For Yourself (pic) / See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by LORDEST(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2012
Wife opens up,‘My hubby used hot iron, screw driver to burn me’
For 36 year-old Mrs Mercy Nnamdi, the woman whose one-year-old son was allegedly killed by her husband recently in Ago, Okota area of Lagos, over her husband’s allegation that shewas sleeping with his father, life could never have been more cruel.
This is because never in her wildest imagination had she envisaged that a man she had known almost all her life could mete such inhuman treatment onher. As you read this piece, Mercy is going through excruciating pains in a private hospital in Okota where doctors are battling to save her life.
In fact, the once bubbling woman looks a shadow of herself, as medical report showed that she sustained a third degree burns from the hot iron her husband of two years used on her on Saturday, April 7 2012, which was exclusively reported by Vanguard.
Presently, the badly burnt womanmaintains a particular position, by sleeping on her back. She wears an adult pampers when she eases herself, with a tissue paper by her side, with which she cleans the fluid coming out from the burns. Help, as gathered, was far from the Imo state-born woman, as none of her neighbours attempted to go and find out what was happening when she was desperately shouting for help. It was learnt that their neighbours failed to respond to her cries for help because it has become a daily occurrence.
Crime Guard gathered also that on several occasions, some of theneighbours invited policemen from Ago division who cautionedher husband after which he was made to sign an undertaking never to raise his hands on his wife.
Family sources hinted that signs of danger in the marriage rearedits ugly face early after the two love birds fell in love 16 years ago, when Mary was barely 22 years old. But she was apparentlyblinded by love, hoping that her heartthrob would outgrow his anger someday, which was neverto be.
Narrating what led to her being apatient in the hospital, Mary stated, “It all happened on a Saturday. I had prepared boiled yam, awaiting the arrival of my husband. After a long wait, I decided to eat mine and left his on the table. He came back few minutes to 11pm and went straight to bed. Then at about 1 a.m., power was restored and he went to put off the power generating set and switched over to electricity.
After that, he started ironing his customers’ clothes because he is a dry cleaner.
I was later woken up by the cry of our one-year-old baby who apparently needed breast milk. All the while, we were outside before power was restored. Before retiring inside, I took my bath and fetched water for him to have his.
The unforgettable night
Mrs Nnamdi at hospital
I was fast asleep when I was woken up by a sharp pain on my back. I thought it was a night mare. But when I opened my eyes, lo and behold, my husband was planting the hot iron he wasusing on the clothes on me. Immediately I turned, he planted it on my chest. When I raised my hand to prevent it, he planted it on one of my hands . By then I did not know what to do. I started screaming and calling on my neighbours for help. I raised my leg to prevent him, again, he landed the hot iron on me.
As he planted the hot iron hard on my flesh, he would use a screw driver to peel off the flesh.At a point, I became too weak to shout. I begged him to stop but he would not. Rather, he would ask me to tell him how many times his father slept with me. Even in pains, I begged him to listen to himself and imagine what he was saying. My responseseemed to anger him the more because he would plant it harder,leaving it on my skin and at the same time, asked me to tell him the truth.”
At this point, Crime Guard asked if she was guilty of the claim. She grimaced and replied, “How can that be? The father already has a wife.” Pausing for a while and staring at the ceiling , a position she has been maintaining for several hours, she continued, “ at that point, my baby woke up and started crying . I begged himto allow me breast feed the baby.
But before I could finish the statement, he placed the hot ironon my breasts, threatening to kill me if I shout. As he lifted the iron, I saw that the flesh from mybreast had stuck to the iron surface. Again he pressed it harder on my stomach, leaving it there. I managed to turn, only forthe iron to land on my lap.
He told me there was no way of escape for me that night, that members of his gang were outside to take my corpse to an unknown destination by the timehe finished with me. At that point, I knew the end had come for me. I managed to shout out for help with all the strength in me but I could not.
At that point, he forcefully took Ebuka from the bed and went outside. I decided to go out because I did not know what he would do next when he came back. I cannot tell how I crawled out of the room.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/w-i-c-k-e-d-see-what-man-did-to-his-wife/

Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by brainchild78(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2012
whether she was sleep with the man's father or even perhaps his rival, there is still no justification for such a heinious crime. this man needs to face the full arm of the law.
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by picolo01: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2012
abeg MOD please move this to violent crime, it is really revolting... i almost puked. God have mercy
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by jmaine: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2012
Damn . .i feel like using my teeth to rip his throat out . . before i use a mallet to pummel his balls to pieces . . ..what dhar hell is this cry
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by chiozor: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2012
Women do worst things than this
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by picolo01: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2012
SHUT UP!! how dare u say a thing like that in such a situation! damn , people are means i tell u.
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by jmaine: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2012
chiozor: Women do worst things than this

And your freak point is ? angry
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Rhino5dm: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2012
Gaddamit! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Havilah93(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2012
angrywhat a wicked world!
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Rhino5dm: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2012
Thunder fire you. Goat!!

chiozor: Women do worst things than this
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Excelboi(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2012
OP, why cant you warn people that you post an highly graphic and disturbing pix.... And tell me how dis is romantic. Mods pls move to crime section...
@post, God have mercy... Heartless being's everywhere.
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by highland(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2012
Ability to manage your crisis in marriage is very essential for both men and women to achieve a successful marital bliss. We should see marriage beyond the fun of it by adding responsibility and respect for each other at any point time, whether things are good or bad. For marriage of two years to turn deadly like this, is pathetic and unhealthy for a well planned union btw man and woman.
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Beetwo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
This is pure madness, how can a human being b dis cruel.
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Dede1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
The story does not correlate with the gory picture of the burnt woman. Even if she was asleep, the first touch of hot Iron by her husband is enough for this lady to fight like wounded lion. It looks more like a damage caused by hot liquid than a pressing Iron. I guess the husband has the time and dexterity to press the hot Iron under her right bosom.
Re: Wicked,see What A Man Did To His Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dede1: The story does not correlate with the gory picture of the burnt woman. Even if she was asleep, the first touch of hot Iron by her husband is enough for this lady to fight like wounded lion. It looks more like a damage caused by hot liquid than a pressing Iron. I guess the husband has the time and dexterity to press the hot Iron under her right bosom.
The thing tire me o
Husband smash baby for ground, she no scream
Plug iron they 'smooth' everywhere including down under bobby, she no still shout till the iron enter the place

(1) (Reply)

How Five Men Raped My Younger Sister And I,5-year-old Girl Tells Her Story / 4 Jailed For Gang-raping A Dog (PICS) / Notorious Ibadan Gang Leader Shot Dead(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.