Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Hurray!!! Radio Biafra Will Resume Broadcast Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray!!! Radio Biafra Will Resume Broadcast Today (2443 Views)

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. / Text Of President Jonathan’s Broadcast Today Ahead Tomorrow's Election / Whether Jonathan Gets Re- Elected Or Not, N’delta Will Resume Militancy – Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!!! Radio Biafra Will Resume Broadcast Today by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2012
After two years of absence the legendary Radio Biafra London (RBL) is back on air and resumes on SATURDAY 21 APRIL 2012 at 8pm broadcasting twice a week on 11870 kHz frequency on the shortwave band from its London Studio to all African countries with concentrated footprint in Nigeria. Listeners in the Greater London area can tune into 94.3FM at the same time whilst those outside London and elsewhere in the world can follow the program
online by visiting www.radiobiafralondon.com and clicking on the daily broadcast play button.

Continue reading from www.radiobiafralondon.com
Re: Hurray!!! Radio Biafra Will Resume Broadcast Today by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2012
I can't wait to listen to them while watching barca demolish real madrid
Re: Hurray!!! Radio Biafra Will Resume Broadcast Today by achi4u(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2012
good move.
tell d world that igbos are being killed by boko haram animals.
also tell them that we are the richest black people in African soilgrin

THANKS
Re: Hurray!!! Radio Biafra Will Resume Broadcast Today by 9jaIhail(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: After two years of absence the
legendary Radio Biafra London
(RBL) is back on air and resumes
on SATURDAY 21 APRIL 2012 at
8pm broadcasting twice a week
on 11870 kHz frequency on the
shortwave band from its
London Studio to all African
countries with concentrated
footprint in Nigeria. Listeners in
the Greater London area can
tune into 94.3FM at the same
time whilst those outside
London and elsewhere in the
world can follow the program
online by visiting
www.radiobiafralondon.com
and clicking on the daily
broadcast play button. Continue reading from www.radiobiafralondon.com

@Ogbonaikenna,This are th kind of stories i want to be hearing.I am tired of all this talk and talk with no action.I used to listen to this radio Broadcast sometime 2004/5 suddenly they stop Broadcasting i am glad the are resuming again.Biafra is a reality.haters give way
Re: Hurray!!! Radio Biafra Will Resume Broadcast Today by chrishenzo: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
What of those that don't have access to the internet, or live in London, how can they listen to the radio? I would also like to know if you guys run adverts. I would like to know how much it would cost to advertise a site like www.chrisvicmall.com on your platform. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Anger In APC. Buhari Men Walkout! / Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age? / President Jonathan Prevails On Chime To Allow Ekweremadu Return To The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.