Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Photo Speak: Disstressed Bride? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Speak: Disstressed Bride? (1540 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja / Could Tiwa Savage Be Pregnant? Let This Photo Speak / Photo Speak: All In The Name Of Colour Blocking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Speak: Disstressed Bride? by amakaikeng(f): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2012
Apparently this bride was disturbed by something at her wedding. So I'm dedicating this photo to all the beautiful brides getting married today, enjoy your big day, take in every bit of it and please, do not try to be a super woman on your day (we know you are), let others fix the loose ends for you at least for today cos you don't want us seeing you like this on your big day.

And in case you know anyone who just got married, send me photos at my email address on my blog and I will gladly publish. I love weddings, I love love. Happy married life to all the couples walking down the aisles today.*Muah* http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/photospeak-distressed-bride.html

(1) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh Marries Jenifa [funke Akindele] In New Movie / The Boy Inside The Man-charlieboy. / Khole Kardashian Gets $50k SUV As Birthday Gift From Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.