Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Use Your Writing Skills To Make Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Use Your Writing Skills To Make Money (704 Views)

Free 5 Must Read Novels To Boost Your Writing Skills / Need Ideas On How To Use Your Custom Lapel Pins? / Translate Your Writing Skills Into Thousands Of Dollars Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Writing Skills To Make Money by honestman(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
Nigeria youngstars , if you are into scam please stop and start to make easy money online by simply using your brain.

Do you know you can make money by writing artilces. Yes you can make up to $50 or more daily by just writing good quality artilces say like 400 or 500 words articles.

How it works;

you advertise on this website called fiveer.com and you get paid $5 per article. your clientele is likely to increase once you have build yourself a good reputation and trust. Look at this person's profile on that website to get the picture of what I mean http://fiverr.com/brlamc/write-articles-up-to-700-words.

This is just real and not fake or one of those lies you read on the internet. It is real and I just want to share this will nigerians. Some wise and smart Nigerian are already making money there. Please note that the site is well organised, so anyone with a negative intention should abandon it.

if you want more information. just reply to this post, or go to the website and find things out yourself.
Re: Use Your Writing Skills To Make Money by wiseman123: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
Peanut business,not worth it.
Re: Use Your Writing Skills To Make Money by newborn99: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2012
Anyway is better than scamming!
Re: Use Your Writing Skills To Make Money by wiseman123: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2012
Online article writing is not worth it.Shove it!
Direct your energy into eBooks.That is hot cake any day if you can write on what sells.
Proofreading too is another goldmine in Nigeria.
One day,while strolling, i came across a sales team and was given a handbill.
The English in it was horrible. I re wrote it and posted it to the email address on the handbill.
Two weeks later, the Chairman of the company, a respected Nigerian, called me for a meeting and that was how i got a load of proofreading jobs from him that paid handsomely.I used the same system to get another proofreading job from an author.His book which i bought was badly written.I got the deal to rewrite the book and the pay is real good.
I am not an English or Mass Comm graduate. I studied Finance but I have a natural flair for writing and spotting errors in writing. Then i learnt proofreading and editing online for free at EzineArticles.com and a seminar at SADC,Okota. That is all.

(1) (Reply)

MBER Promo / CADVILLE Associates.....your Dream And Imagination Will Turn To Reality ! / 200 Million Email Lists For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.