Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536488 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Spy360:
Take it easy man, he is a preacher and preachers are meant to preach every where.

Not everywhere abeg. Its becomes nuisance when you start disturbing people's peace. A Nigerian was recently disgraced in Uk cos of that bullshit. Preaching in the bus.. You walk on the road PREACH. You take a public transport PREACH. In your house PREACH. on the internet PREACH. Its boring and annoying already abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
ollah1:

has hAZARD scored? YES OR NO

Why didn't they count the shots on target for u guys nah?

Pedro has scored. He has assisted.

All within a short time

What is your business mehn? Gerrarahere for real.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tval:

shocked Heehe. E dey pain you ?? shocked tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
ollah1:

Not everywhere abeg. Its becomes nuisance when you start disturbing people's peace. A Nigerian was recently disgraced in Uk cos of that bullshit. Preaching in the bus.. You walk on the road PREACH. You take a public transport PREACH. In your house PREACH. on the internet PREACH. Its boring and annoying already abeg
Ok that's your opinion, but if the preaching isn't for you, you could as well ignore. By not ignoring, you inturn deny others of their own interest. I have seen people post different rubbish on this thread too. This is a public forum, any thing can go. Lets just forget it. Thanks for understanding.

Back to football matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Spy360:
Ok that's your opinion, but if the preaching isn't for you, you could as well ignore. By not ignoring, you inturn deny others of their own interest. I have seen people post different rubbish on this thread too. This is a public forum, any thing can go. Lets just forget it. Thanks for understanding.

Back to football matters.

It's absolute rubbish. This bull crap only happen In nigeria cos there aren't laws. The commenter made mention of it like he wld have if it was another advert or something. The site is created with sections. .

Yh back with to footie. Who do you think would win the glo premier league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Chelsea and man Utd must win this weekend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Odunharry:
Europa can change a mind real quick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Let's get Mitchu batshuayi come january
That guy fits our style quite well
Anyone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mourinholic:
Europa league makes a man humble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dhelake:
Let's get Mitchu batshuayi come january
That guy fits our style quite well
Anyone?
who is he? where does he play? what does he play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mourinholic:
lol.. na saw in a trance that Chekpe lost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vokalguy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Odunharry:

Guessing you support both clubs or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Odunharry:
YIMU
Who wan dash Chelshit victory? Lost to Bournemouth @ home grin grin
Even by their standards, easily the worst result in the EPL this season by some distaaance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
SailorXY:

YIMU
Even by their standards, easily the worst result in the EPL this season by some distaaance!

I liked and shared this post for a reason... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nihilist:

I liked and shared this post for a reason... grin
Crap.
You lost @ home to Bournemouth, what reason are we talking about?

Full compliment of your squad to the last.

Abegi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
ollah1:

It's absolute rubbish. This bull crap only happen In nigeria cos there aren't laws. The commenter made mention of it like he wld have if it was another advert or something. The site is created with sections. .

Yh back with to footie. Who do you think would win the glo premier league?
MTN of course. They are every where you go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Juan Mata anonymous again.

Legend ko, legend ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Legendary Hustler. grin

comot for my FPL team joor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. na
saw in a trance that Chekpe lost

You say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
John Terry has just said that they were aware of the second setpiece that Manyoo conceded and that Jose had them train against it last week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Top 4 hopes of Chelski slightly brighter after that Man Utd loss - I doubt Spurs will slip up against the barcodes though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bimffo:

You say?
ya..
one has come to past.. man Utd lost.. remaining Chekpe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
SailorXY:

YIMU

SailorXY:

Crap.
You lost @ home to Bournemouth, what reason are we talking about?
Full compliment of your squad to the last.
Abegi

Please dont take the place of your eediot rodents who cant sit their arses on your thread. Go and mourn your loss and dont compare the losses. 3 points na 3 points and you were total shyte today. shikena

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Odunharry:

ya..
one has come to past.. man Utd lost.. remaining Chekpe

If Chekpe lose on Monday, No be new thing. Still my Chekpe always. CHELSEA FOREVER.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bimffo:

If Chekpe lose on Monday, No be new thing. Still my Chekpe always. CHELSEA FOREVER.
We will Beat Leicester!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2015
While not quite back to last season's form, Matic reveled in the extra freedom he had against Porto without Fabregas to nurse-maid.

It's no longer news that Fibreless is the weakest link in our team and once he gets targeted, we begin to concede in numbers.

Inventiveness is what Jose needs ATM. We saw how the Matic-Ramires' pivot was able to snuff out the dangers Porto presented. I doubt if the Portuguese side shot on target in the first half.

So if it ain't broke don't fix it I say, let the boys who took on Porto on Wednesday make the trip to Leicester.

Finally i would love to see Ivanovic seat out the Monday game too. Leicester from what I've seen thus far are into fast and direct style of play and they are bound to spell hell for the erratic Branislav with their fleet-footedness.

Azpi at RB and the rock-steady yet quick Kenedy at LB should be the idea.

We are Chelsea. Lets go crash the Foxes' party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Vardy is rated at £25million and has scored 14 goals this season. Jose only recently claimed that the ninja is a top club kinda player.

TBH I don't see a reason why we can't replace the ineffective Costa with the league's top scorer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Tval:

Tval my guy don vex... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2015
coded01:

Tval my guy don vex... grin
cheesy.. No o, I just dey play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hariorh: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Griffon:
Vardy is rated at £25million and has scored 14 goals this season. Jose only recently claimed that the ninja is a top club kinda player.

TBH I don't see a reason why we can't replace the ineffective Costa with the league's top scorer.

If wishes were horses....

Why go to a team struggling to get into top four when your current team has a shot at winning the league?

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lmao. Chelsea's rivals are winning o. Hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.