Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,322 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532383 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Half truths, the ones who said Sane is overrated are fans of Germany and Bayern here, I remember the argument that eschewed when Sane was omitted from the German team for the Mundial, many of us thought it was unfair but Dayo and A40 argued otherwise, don't attempt to pin this one on EPL fans, it won't stick.

Actually a lot of EPL fans ridiculed Sane on this board before last season. Below is an example of one

AdisaOwala:

How many of Pep's new signings have impressed as we speak? Shey na that bleached version of Shawn-Wright-Philips from that una useless league be baller? No be you dey even mock the new goalkeeper say Hart go dey laugh for where him dey?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Actually a lot of EPL fans ridiculed Sane on this board before last season. Below is an example of one

He made reference to the period when Sane was dropped for the world cup by Loew, at that time, vrlirtually all and sundry had come to accept that he was and is the truth except you and 40 who put his excellent performances down to the fact that he played in the EPL against useless defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
He made reference to the period when Sane was dropped for the world cup by Loew, at that time, vrlirtually all and sundry had come to accept that he was and is the truth except you and 40 who put his excellent performances down to the fact that he played in the EPL against useless defenders.

Can you bring out the quote where he was called overrated A40 or me around the time

I am showing you where he was called a bleached SWP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

Borrow me those gif of Boateng beasting the world cup final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

You can see how badly positioned Boateng was that he had to make a clearance budee instead of simply intercepting and passing on to his teammate. LaPorte would have done much better there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Can you bring out the quote where he was called overrated A40 or me around the time

I am showing you where he was called a bleached SWP
What was your justification for him being dropped? I don't do digging but I guess Airmark can help with some of your shocking justification of the choice of Loew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

You can see how badly positioned Boateng was that he had to make a clearance budee instead of simply intercepting and passing on to his teammate. LaPorte would have done much better there

He made at interception of a ball going into the net, Thats top grade defending that won the world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
What was your justification for him being dropped? I don't do digging but I guess Airmark can help with some of your shocking justification of the choice of Loew.

This

raumdeuter:

Sane has been very mediocre for Germany, Is only EPL followers that are shocked by the decisions, Most German NT fans who watch the games know Sane had it coming

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

He made at interception of a ball going into the net, Thats top grade defending that won the world cup
But he was coming from a bad position and why did he budee? He could have handed the ball back to an onrushing opponent. That's bad defending

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

But he was coming from a bad position and why did he budee? He could have handed the ball back to an onrushing opponent. That's bad defending

Hummels was supposed to deal with Messi which he failed to thus Boatank had to scramble and intercept the ball on the goal line saving his country a world cup goal

Something no English defender has been able to do in 50yrs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Don't mistake banter and support for one's club player as fact.
As at then it wasn't banter but Guardiola has made it so.. Tables have turned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
He was included in a squad by Deschamps in October 2016 but didn't feature against Bulgaria or Holland and hasn't been seen since.

Last week a story in French newspaper L'Equipe suggested his absence was due to the fact he was something of a 'loner' within the group and didn't always get on with teammates.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-aymeric-laporte-france-15405628
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

For now
As a boss
You sound like someone who would want to go into ML later on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I just noticed your signature cheesy
God bless your dreams bro
Amen bro wink

Amen bro
You also heading in that route make we enter the train or if you've reached the destination make you show me the way cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olalekank:

Amen bro wink

Amen bro
You also heading in that route make we enter the train or if you've reached the destination make you show me the way cheesy
Same dream brother cheesy
Change of career, i would send a PM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Alright boss!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Raumdeuter see how you're quoting goal.com now o. When people quote Squawka, you would ask them to use their eyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Half truths, the ones who said Sane is overrated are fans of Germany and Bayern here, I remember the argument that eschewed when Sane was omitted from the German team for the Mundial, many of us thought it was unfair but Dayo and A40 argued otherwise, don't attempt to pin this one on EPL fans, it won't stick.
As for Sterling, everybody here (EPL fans) acknowledges the vast improvement of Sterling, his only criticism is that he doesn't do or perform as well as he does for City when he turns up for the three lions.
G. Jesus is not under hyped, only time I can remember folks here talking down on him is when Pep somewhat shockingly picked him ahead of Kun. That was the period Dayo erroneously opined that Aguero was past it.
John Stones still polarizes opinion, he is a good passer of the ball and is very comfortable with the ball at his feat but can he defend? I'll leave you to answer that or more suiting, refer to Ibime's argument on why Laporte is not getting a look in by Deschamps.
Bernardo Silva is class, he might have struggled when he first joined City and that might have influenced the position people took. You should make reference to what a section of fans say, if we also check the threads of Barca and Madrid, don't you lots also underrate and overrate players? This beef against EPL clubs or City rivals because of Pep doesn't make sense.
As for Mendy, the jury is still out on him.
Walker was and in some instances still goes for pace and power rather than use his brain, even Pep admitted that he needed to work on him to play more with his head, so I don't get your point.

Me that was livid Loew dropped Sane for the WC? Why are you lying authoritatively like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Uncle I replied you since. You never shake body
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Lol.. during Sane's World Cup snub, many were justifying his omission stating he's overrated.. many of them still insist Sterling and G. Jesus are overhyped, they tagged Bernardo as overrated seeing his performances for Portugal during the World Cup and before.. They don't still rate Stones at all, Mendy is unintelligent, Walker is all pace and power.. after all these, they conclude by saying Guardiola only plays with big names.. They only rate Silva, Aguero and De bruyne (safe for some few hazard addicts).. Yet he only coaches World class players

So what does hazard addicts have to do with what you have stated above now or what you quoted?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
popizaino:

So what does hazard addicts have to do with what you have stated above now or what you quoted?
nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Rmdeuter see how you're quoting goal.com now o. When people quote Squawka, you would ask them to use their eyes

Quoting goal.cm for what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:
cheesy cheesy cheesy How many things u wan do?
diversified knowledge noh bad now cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:
cheesy cheesy cheesy How many things u wan do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hummels was supposed to deal with Messi which he failed to thus Boatank had to scramble and intercept the ball on the goal line saving his country a world cup goal

Something no English defender has been able to do in 50yrs
Who beasted the final? Boateng or Hummels?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olalekank:

As a boss
You sound like someone who would want to go into ML later on
Yeah ML and AI

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
nothing does you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

Yeah ML and AI
Does your PM work?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Una still dey this thread dey argue all day, everyday.....lol

Una good nyt o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

Who beasted the final? Boateng or Hummels?

Boateng. The best plyer on the field that night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Unlimited22:

Does your PM work?
07033771198 bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Boateng. The best plyer on the field that night
Are you sure?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, BlueRayDick, ezra01(m), MorataFC and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.