Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10538075 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

07033771198 bro
Okay, thanks. Will hit you up on whatsapp ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ibime:

Defensive quality of centre-back has never mattered to Guardiola as his centre-backs do little defending. Guardiola only needs Laporte for his passing, while Deschamps need Laporte to actually defend.

No doubt .so if pep guardiola can win big with a centre -back who will be overlooked by other coaches because he of his limited defensive prowess then what makes pep a fraud ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

Are you sure?

Yes I am sure Most people who watched the game agreed Boatank was the best player on the field on that day

Jérôme boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme boateng was man of the match, Lionel messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome boateng

Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lautaro Martinez. Mauro Icardi. Timo Werner. Nicolas Pepe. Krzyzstof Piatek. Luka Jovic. Breel Embolo. Santi Mina. Maxi Gomez.

Chelsea, just pick one. Just one. And use Olivier Giroud as a makeweight. Just one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes I am sure Most people who watched the game agreed Boatank was the best player on the field on that day

Jérôme boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme boateng was man of the match, Lionel messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068
Even with all those clearances and tackles they gave him MOM? Maldini must be very pissed. Hummels had more interceptions and lesser clearances but they gave Boateng MOM? Those sites don't know what they're doing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Those that can berate De bruyne just to make hazard look superior.. The type that are already saying mbappe is overrated cos he's already passing the test of time and will be comfortably placed ahead Hidden

Majorly,
The type that mostly complains about Morata only when he misses Hazard pass, ignoring other chances he lost

Just making up stories am sure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Unlimited22:
Lautaro Martinez. Mauro Icardi. Timo Werner. Nicolas Pepe. Krzyzstof Piatek. Luka Jovic. Breel Embolo. Santi Mina. Maxi Gomez.

Chelsea, just pick one. Just one. And use Olivier Giroud morata as a makeweight. Just one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

You don dey borrow people gif .
Abeg come borrow me gif of when Sergio busquet in ucl finals doing step over to beat paul scholes in the midfield in a game of that magnitude. I need to ask hans anoku serious question?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Abeg come borrow me gif of when Sergio busquet in ucl finals doing step over to beat paul scholes in the midfield in a game of that magnitude. I need to ask hans anoku serious question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
popizaino:

Just making up stories am sure.
Okay sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

Even with all those clearances and tackles they gave him MOM? Maldini must be very pissed. Hummels had more interceptions and lesser clearances but they gave Boateng MOM? Those sites don't know what they're doing
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
HanksAnuku:
grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Maldini does not like clearances and tackles. If he was to pick the MOTM it would have been Hummels
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

He needed those to cover the sloth called Hummels lapses in critical areas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
popizaino:

Abeg come borrow me gif of when Sergio busquet in ucl finals doing step over to beat paul scholes in the midfield in a game of that magnitude. I need to ask hans anoku serious question?

Which final was that? Is the move on youtube?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

He needed those to cover the sloth called Hummels lapses in critical areas
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros try change small na
How can Boateng with 6 tackles in a single match be rated high? Have you forgotten that Maldini and LaPorte said that if you have to make a tackle then you're badly positioned or read the ball wrongly.

While Hummels was doing the right thing by being in the right place at the right time to make interceptions, Boateng was budeeing the ball and making tackles all over the pitch

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros try change small na
How can Boateng with 6 tackles in a single match be rated high? Have you forgotten that Maldini and LaPorte said that if you have to make a tackle then you're badly positioned or read the ball wrongly.

While Hummels was doing the right thing by being in the right place at the right time to make interceptions, Boateng was budeeing the ball and making tackles all over the pitch

You saw the gif where Messi left Hummels gasping for breath until Boatank came to his rescue with an on the goal line interception

Thats how you win the world cup for your nation

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

You saw the gif where Messi left Hummels gasping for breath until Boatank came to his rescue with an on the goal line interception

Thats how you win the world cup for your nation
So we shouldn't rely on whoscored stats again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which final was that? Is the move on youtube?

Rome 2009
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
popizaino:

No doubt .so if pep guardiola can win big with a centre -back who will be overlooked by other coaches because he of his limited defensive prowess then what makes pep a fraud ?

Cos he get disgraced if he doesn't have the better attackers and midfielders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
A40:
Me that was livid Loew dropped Sane for the WC? Why are you lying authoritatively like this?
Its been long, no vex if I misrepresent your stance. I know for sure that Dayo gave Loew thumbs up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ibime:

Pls can you direct me to some of these games where he got disgraced as a result of not having better attackers and midfielders let start from there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
popizaino:

Pls can you direct me to some of these games where he got disgraced as a result of not having better attackers and midfielders let start from there.

All his UCL losses with Bayern and City

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
popizaino:

Aggregate of Bayern - Madrid in 2014 was 5:0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
popizaino:

Barca in 2015 flog am with Boateng dancing skelewu because he wanted to tackle Messi. If only he knew tackles are not meant for defenders cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Its been long, no vex if I misrepresent your stance. I know for sure that Dayo gave Loew thumbs up.
Afraid catch me oh. You even talk am twice with confidence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:

You can see how badly positioned Boateng was that he had to make a clearance budee instead of simply intercepting and passing on to his teammate. LaPorte would have done much better there
Intercept and pass at the goal line? Is it Jasper United or which academy them teach you this one?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:
So we shouldn't rely on whoscored stats again?

Do you distrust your eyes so much?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ibime:

2yrs ago Lukaku and Alexis were 2 of the best 3 attackers and top scorers in the league, Now they are both in one team but Pep still has the best attackers

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2018
A40:
Intercept and pass at the goal line? Is it Jasper United or which academy them teach you this one?
So it was a clearance? Raumdeuter said great defenders shouldn't be making clearance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

When you watch VVD in that Liverpool team, do you distrust your eyes so much? Against City, nobody had more interceptions than VVD from both sides.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Ibime:

Starting from the 5-0 loss to real madrid in 2014 I think philip lahm as already cleared the airhen he stated that players ditched the managers game plan.

The 3-0 loss at the nou camp match had pep Guardiola's not true with his on usual style.He approached the game the way other managers faced him back in barca.you could see that from the incessant long ball from xabi alonzo to lewandoski and other attackers all the time instead of the normal intelligent one or two shot passes in the midfield. So that style was uncharacteristic of pep Guardiola's style. He corrected it in the second leg and had barcelona begging for mercy.

The 1-0 at atletico madrid will only have me blaming pep guardiola for always relying too much on second leg.The return leg was just one of those unlucky nights in ucl.

Also the 3-1 loss to monaco 2 seasons ago should have them flogging all the attacker with fan belts for missing begging chances .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

I think happens to you when you watch hazard atleast to say

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m), Theuniverse and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.