Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520461 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) (6432) (6433) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Have you now accepted that the league is one interesting, crazy, competitive league? grin grin
na this kind ppl lawyers dey like. Only them go rope themselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
larride:

Are you ready to put your money where your mouth is? 50k says City do not retain the league? Don’t let your MCM down, put your money on it.

Please don’t develop eye problem now.

cc nihilistjnr afrodoc2 ibime raudmueter

I don't waste my time on these futile exercises. The people who have bet in the past how many of them redeemed it?

The only frustration I experience is in May, you will start telling me he had the best squad. He spent this. He spent that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
What will it take for this man to drop Alonso ffs? angry sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chelseafan1:

City will not win this league if Pep doesn't reinforce in January, I'm ready to bet with you.

This your condition get as e be o. Hin get K leg small. How can you expect Him not to go out seeking reinforcement come Jan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Same lineup every matchday. I don tire for this sarri ooh.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
afrodoc2:

Someone said Mourinho also set goals and points record in La Liga and your mumu friend was coming to “correct” it.
Correct what? Abeg just tell it to stop spouting its beer parlourisms here.

Not your best thought out post I will say. But you are usually reasonable so I will let it slide.

The discussion was on points garnered as a record (not goals) and the correction is that someone else shares the record.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

When you guys are found out you switch the argument.

The record points was 99. Mou broke it by doing 100. The very next season someone else did 100. Simple.

Klopp is 3 points off the point haul City had by this time last season. On his way...LOL

grin

Who is switching the argument here Lruditor.

Whether by 1 point or half point, The fact remain that Mou BROKE and set LA LIGA record in 2011/2012 season. The following season Tito EQUALS the point set by Mourinho. He didn’t set it neither did he break it, he only equalled it. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

Put your money where your mouth is. City do not retain the league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
chic2pimp:

Don't mind Phat Ibime. He only finds His voice whenever Pep Looses. When Pep was breaking all the records this year, He was as silent as the "B" in "Plumber".

See this man with Oyinbo mouth. In Naija, we only know PlumBa!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
iamJ:
na so, he dominated once in 3 years and thats dominating cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy be like say i go buy you dictionary ooooo

see how his wins declined, losses increased, champions league records self declined, since he came to england, wonder why?

Only the CL can claim they demystified Pep in the past 2yrs not the EPL where he got the highest points ever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ibime:

grin grin Me I was wondering o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

I don't waste my time on these futile exercises. The people who have bet in the past how many of them redeemed it?

The only frustration I experience is in May, you will start telling me he had the best squad. He spent this. He spent that.

Lmao

We can both transfer the 50k or any amount you want to bet to boardman here today so story no go enter.

Deal?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

Not your best thought out post I will say. But you are usually reasonable so I will let it slide.

The discussion was on points garnered as a record (not goals) and the correction is that someone else shares the record.

So if Klopp or any other manager equal the 100 point, it’s no longer a record? It means Pep never broke and set 100point record in th EPL? Are you really this daft or someone stole your phone?

I repeat TITO did not set the record, he only equalled it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ibime:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Emaprince:
grin grin Me I was wondering o

The B is silent nau grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by imarrpopson: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

I already responded.

Mou didn't have the least conceded goals.
Did not have the longest win streak.
Did not have the greatest margin between first and second
Did not secure the league in record time
Did not have the most away points
Or home points
Etc etc

City had all these records in that one season.
City conceded 27 goals last season, Mou's 04/05 Chelsea conceded 15goals. It isn't Pep's record. Just saying.....

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
larride:

Shameless doesn’t even begin to describe you. You goofed, instead of you to just apologize and move on, you are trying to dance unclad in the market square.

2011/2012 Mou set the record for the most points and goals scored in LA LIGA history. Are you unable to read or you are suffering from another disease that’s yet to be diagnosed? What’s the meaning of the rubbish you just type up there. So if Liverpool Klopp equals 100 points this season, it changed the fact that Pep broke EPL record last season? What kind of a person are you?

You are being intractably asinine.

They were discussing all Pep's records in the EPL and you people bring up Mou. The only records they share that are similar are the total points garnered and wins, is it not? My position then is to show you that someone else has that same record with Mou. Harping on goals and points is disingenuous as that is not the only record Pep has abi?

And as for Klopp, if he does 100pts etc. The record will be that Klopp and Pep hold the record. So is the case with Mou and Tito.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
Aguero did they pay you to throw the match?
look at this man trying so hard to blame aguero for the lose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
imarrpopson:

City conceded 27 goals last season, Mou's 04/05 Chelsea conceded 15goals. It isn't Pep's record. Just saying.....

I know..I meant in that one season Pep's team had all the best records in line with breaking the other records. Something Mou did not do in RM. So I am using that to nullify the argument they are trying to make that Mou's 2011/12 season was similar to Pep's in 17/18.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

You are being intractably asinine.

They were discussing all Pep's records in the EPL and you people bring up Mou. The only records they share that are similar are the total points garnered and wins, is it not? My position then is to show you that someone else has that same record with Mou. Harping on goals and points is disingenuous as that is not the only record Pep has abi?

And as for Klopp, if he does 100pts etc. The record will be that Klopp and Pep hold the record. So is the case with Mou and Tito.

You are a confirm goat.

From nowhere you jumped into an argument you have no idea about, spew trash confidently, you were corrected yet you keep dancing naked in the market square.

Raudmueter was talking about record points and goal scored in EPL history and I pointed out that Mou also did it in LA LIGA. As at May 2012, Mou broke and set the record number of points and goal scored in LA LiGA history. Tito only EQUALLED the record the following season. He did not set the record with Mou.

Below are screenshot to cure your idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
larride:

So if Klopp or any other manager equal the 100 point, it’s no longer a record? It means Pep never broke and set 100point record in th EPL? Are you really this daft or someone stole your phone?

I repeat TITO did not set the record, he only equalled it.

Yesus!

If they equal 100pts they will hold the record with Pep. They won't say Pep holds the record but Klopp equalled it. Try and have sense. Please.

You people tried to make Mou's time in 11/12/equal to Pep's and I am showing how they are not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
larride:

Lmao

We can both transfer the 50k or any amount you want to bet to boardman here today so story no go enter.

Deal?

Let me be the first to say I do a provide Cheap and Cheerful boardman service. Also Unlike the aforementioned chaps who charge a substantial percentage(10%) for a fairly basic service, I am willing to do it for a giveaway 7%.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by imarrpopson: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

I know..I meant in that one season Pep's team had all the best records in line with breaking the other records. Something Mou did not do in RM. So I am using that to nullify the argument they are trying to make that Mou's 2011/12 season was similar to Pep's in 17/18.
OK. BTW, the record about home wins is also false. City had 16. Record is 18 wins held by Mou's 05/06 Chelsea also equalled in 10/11 and 11/12 by United and City respectively. Just saying...

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
imarrpopson:

OK. BTW, the record about home wins is also false. City had 16. Record is 18 wins held by Mou's 05/06 Chelsea also equalled in 10/11 and 11/12 by United and City respectively. Just saying...
grin grin grin
You are a wicked fellow. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

Yesus!

If they equal 100pts they will hold the record with Pep. They won't say Pep holds the record but Klopp equalled it. Try and have sense. Please.

You people tried to make Mou's time in 11/12/equal to Pep's and I am showing how they are not.

Are you not stupid like this? PEP BROKE and SET EPL points and goal scored record, something that hasn’t been done in EPL history before.

Mou BROKE and SET LA LIGA point and goal scored record in 2011/2012 season, something that hasn’t been done in LA LIGA before prior to him. Is that too hard for you to understand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
larride:

You are a confirm goat.

From nowhere you jumped into an argument you have no idea about, spew trash confidently, you were corrected yet you keep dancing naked in the market square.

Raudmueter was talking about record points and goal scored in EPL history and I pointed out that Mou also did it in LA LIGA. As at May 2012, Mou broke and set the record number of points and goal scored in LA LiGA history. Tito only EQUALLED the record the following season. He did not set the record with Mou.

Below are screenshot to cure your idiocy.

Act against your DNA and not be daft. He was saying Pep dominated the league and listed all the records. He repeated the argument to 2 or 3 different posters to the point he was only giving the summary of Points and goals.

You said Mou had that record in La Liga. I corrected you to say Mou and Tito Vilanova have one of the records you mentioned. The only reason you are blowing hot air is because adding Tito takes away the shine of Mou which you were trying to force into the discussion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
imarrpopson:

bursting lies. Bros no go gree. Just wait for the excuse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Greatihex:
look at this man trying so hard to blame aguero for the lose

This is why its important to watch games

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oya o Arsenal don draw. Make them try win abeg, give themselves small room to breathe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

Act against your DNA and not be daft. He was saying Pep dominated the league and listed all the records. He repeated the argument to 2 or 3 different posters to the point he was only giving the summary of Points and goals.

You said Mou had that record in La Liga. I corrected you to say Mou and Tito Vilanova have one of the records you mentioned. The only reason you are blowing hot air is because adding Tito takes away the shine of Mou which you were trying to force into the discussion.
please be wise. He said mou did it, not holds the record.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
imarrpopson:

I was referring to points and I was wrong. It is the away record I actually meant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
VVD's team won with a clean sheet. Someone else couldn't prevent his team slumping to a second successive loss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

They were discussing league points and Tito holds the record with Mou so it is dishonest to keep talking about Mou did it in Spain.
Did Tito break the record?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eruditor:

You are finally running mad.

Did Tito SET any record with his 100ponts? we are saying someone SET a record that hasn’t been seen in LA LIGA history, you are yarning rubbish.

As at May 2012. WHO owns the record for most goal scored and most points in LA LIGA history?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) (6432) (6433) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), swiz123(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.