Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10549992 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6664) (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) (6670) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
sod09:
angry angry angry
I feel your pain bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
timbros:

Lol.... Google is your friend cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you expect Falcao and Bellotti to spend same amount of time out injured? What is Bellotti's injury again? ACL?

Show me where he scored 19 goals here.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/falcao/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/39152
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hidden Hazard said he has made a decision on his future looks like he is tired of waiting for Madrid to make a bid,

He spent 4yrs begging Madrid no single bid for am, he sent his family and the entire village, Nothing happen so he wants to just take a flight to Madrid and gatecrash their training pitch

Like babe wey dey wait for you to propose and pay brideprice after many years she just kukuma move into your house

Eden Hazard to tell Chelsea he wants Real Madrid move having 'made decision' on his future

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/02/05/eden-hazard-tell-chelsea-wants-real-madrid-move-having-made/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LongD(m): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
raumdeuter:
Hidden Hazard said he has made a decision on his future looks like he is tired of waiting for Madrid to make a bid,

He spent 4yrs begging Madrid no single big for am, he sent his family and the entire village, Nothing happen so he wants to just take a flight to Madrid and gatecrash their training pitch

Like babe wey dey wait for you to propose and pay brideprice after many ears she just kukuma move into your house

Eden Hazard to tell Chelsea he wants Real Madrid move having 'made decision' on his future

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/02/05/eden-hazard-tell-chelsea-wants-real-madrid-move-having-made/
Hazard has been talking about going to Madrid for a long time. Have they ever made a bid for him?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
I missed that 6666 page sha. cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
LongD:

Hazard has been talking about going to Madrid for a long time. Have they ever made a bid for him?
the guy dey talk about us ehh,which kind stalking be this one,can he stop Barcelona from drinking LA liga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

He spent 4yrs begging Madrid no single big for am, he sent his family and the entire village, Nothing happen so he wants to just take a flight to Madrid and gatecrash their training pitch

Like babe wey dey wait for you to propose and pay brideprice after many ears she just kukuma move into your house

Hazard is really doing you bad. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Feb 06, 2019
LongD:

airmark:
Hazard is really doing you bad. cheesy

Hazard do me bad? Or na Madrid dey play Hazard like pingpong. 4yrs of consistent begging and no solid bid for am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Chelsea should start scouting for Hazard's replacement now.Allow him go,he has served us enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:29am On Feb 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard do me bad? Or na Madrid dey play Hazard like pingpong. 4yrs of consistent begging and no solid bid for am

You no dey watch SOTU address?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Roland17:

You no dey watch SOTU address?

I dey see am. 2 Blacks whose long term jail sentences for drug offences reduced
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:35am On Feb 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sense no go kill Trump.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2019
BikeMan:
Chelsea should start scouting for Hazard's replacement now.Allow him go,he has served us enough.

Chelsea is not delaying him, if he wants to go let him move please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:35am On Feb 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did trump talk about the British hood emissary - Duke Savage, 21st earl of Camberwell?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainStephen(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2019
Thought I should drop this here
TheGoodJoe:

I may be dragging the thread back but I will like to point that Mikel was astonishing under Ancelotti than under Di Matteo.

The article below will give you an insight into how brilliant Mikel was under Ancelotti.

Those Champions League game had a lot to do with Mikel's defensive perspective but under Ancelotti, Mikel was also a big part of their build up plays.

John Obi Mikel reborn as Chelsea's undisputed pass master

Who is the best passer in the Premier League? John Obi Mikel? Over the last three seasons Chelsea’s holding midfielder has a higher pass-completion ratio than any other player in the top flight (89.93 per cent — Paul Scholes is second with 89.88).

He has made an astonishing 4,598 passes (over 1,000 more than Scholes – just think about how many that actually is). He is the beating heart of this Chelsea team, moving the ball with metronomic precision.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8130025/John-Obi-Mikel-reborn-as-Chelseas-undisputed-pass-master.html

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2019
BikeMan:
Insigne looks like a good replacement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Did trump talk about the British hood emissary - Duke Savage, 21st earl of Camberwell?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2019
airmark:

Show me where he scored 19 goals here.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/falcao/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/39152

Stop doing this to yourself.

Follow the red rectangle below...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:

When Sir Savage the 21st said, "You don't want smoke, I got shooters homie", this who he meant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Olalekank:
I was here
Page #6666

chelseaPosition = 6666.length();
angry
java

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2019
timbros:

Stop doing this to yourself.

Follow the red rectangle below...

Are you saying wikipedia is more reliable than Dayo's transfermarkt.com? Apari must hear this. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2019
liverpool spent €60m on kieta and €45m fabinho, total of €105m on those two, even gave them time to adjust to a new team n new league yet no one is making a noise

its Jorginho this, Jorginho that. when you are a star people will make noise.

what about Fred United bought for £53m to free Pogba grin, has been a glorified bench warmer.

I want Sarri to use Kovacic in Jorginho's role against man city but let's be honest there isn't a better deep play maker in the world than Jorginho. (even busquets is not better)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2019
BlueAngel444:
liverpool spent €60m on kieta and €45m fabinho, total of €105m on those two, even gave them time to adjust to a new team n new league yet no one is making a noise

what about Fred United bought for £53m to free Pogba grin, has been a glorified bench warmer.

I want Sarri to use Kovacic in Jorginho's role against man city but let's be honest there isn't a better deep play maker in the world than Jorginho. (even busquets is not better)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Fred the bench warmer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
BlueAngel444:

You too dey blasphemous my guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
If we get Asensio plus Kovacic plus some dolapo for Hazard, I won't mind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I reserve my comment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I reserve my comment

Make your comment known, or you'd rather let Hazard walk away for free?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ibime:

Why not Isco so there won't be a break in shakushaku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Let them give us James plus Kovacic and little change grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Hahahaha I'd absolutely lose my mind if 21Savage is British. Just when you thought you have seen it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6664) (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) (6670) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.