Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10562742 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) ... (19194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

WHen a coach is using your team to break record. Imagine 6-0 loss to fraudiola
Just like I expected egbon.

Nothing new. Same old lines.

Aurevoir

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
bundlethisligadown

biggest farmers market league in europe cheesy

Chelsea not even qualifed to be called farmers. Plumbers maybe

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Chelsea not even qualifed to be called farmers. Plumbers maybe
its better not to qualify than just make up the numbers and fail woefully . grin

they should just ban burnthisliga from Europe and replace it with Zimbabwean league.. they wont be that terrible. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
simonjassy:

In The Champions League,domestic League Form Is Thrown Out The Window.
Exactly. Na why i dey surprised when some people were saying United were favorites against PSG because of league form.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
its better not to qualify than just make up the numbers and fail woefully . grin

they should just ban burnthisliga from Europe and replace it with Zimbabwean league.. they wont be that terrible. cheesy

When you qualify you can talk

You cannot be hating from outside the club when you cant even get inside. Go join your mates like Arsenal Bate, Vidi and Mitjjland

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Imagine a man called Fraudiola handing your team the worst loss in premier league history
imagine a man like pep getting his first back to back lose against one team in league matches against my team

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Liverpool has lost only one PL game this season Bayern we cannot count the losses in Bundesliga

Shey na by defending champion, Chelsea was defending champion when they finished 5th and Leicester dfeending champion finished what place
is it not because they are defending champions that they were able to play ucl..
That is how you will be using narratives only when it suits you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Greatihex:
imagine a man like pep getting his first back to back lose against one team in league matches against my team

Imagine a man like Conte league defending champion surrendering before kickoff and a man like Sarri chopping 6-0

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Greatihex:
is it not because they are defending champions that they were able to play ucl..
That is how you will be using narratives only when it suits you

You are defending champion based on what you did last season and has very little correlation with this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

No be the team wey dey beat everyone for your league no fi score 1 goal at home yesterday?

Dortmund and Bayern wey dey beat everyone for your league how many did dey score?

Lol if 3 EPL teams knock out 3 Bundesliga teams e go sweet die.
Puff puff league.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2019
On the bright side, City knock out Schalke, L for raumdeuter.

Schalke knock out City, still L for raumdeuter.

This L can't be avoided.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Lana1:

This L can't be avoided.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Lana1:

This L can't be avoided.

Raumdeuter needs a deLLLLLLLLLLLLiverance.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2019
^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

walahi una get strength and time to dey argue grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2019
We can all assume that Chelsea will move into the next round of the Europa league and no reason why we can't win the Carabao cup. Its a final, anything can happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

When you qualify you can talk

You cannot be hating from outside the club when you cant even get inside. Go join your mates like Arsenal Bate, Vidi and Mitjjland
what have burnthisliga teams done with spots given to them?

seriously, how do you sit and watch that league without blowing a fuse or gouge your eyes out?

if that league doesn't disappoint you, nothing can disappoint you in life again grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Things fall apart grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28am On Feb 21, 2019
where is that ekpa diggz
I have a message from Diego Simeone for you
phuck you diggz

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:39am On Feb 21, 2019
raumdeuter:
where is that ekpa diggz
phuck you diggz

Abeg...shey me and Diego simeone get any issue before ni? At least he is one coach who have gone ahead to achieve several great things without the help of the Argentine midget or the Arab billions...so he can tell me phuck you and I will gladly accept....unlike one apari fraudulent coach called fraudiola.

By the way....phuck you and your mcms very much...

#aparisports

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:53am On Feb 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Chelsea biggest defeat in premier league league history was to Man city coached by Guardiola
JOINT WORST
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:20am On Feb 21, 2019
raumdeuter:
where is that ekpa diggz
phuck you diggz

Cholo muthafucking Simeone. cheesy

The real life Eddie Guerrero

If not for football, this guy go be Narco or MS13

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Only Laumdeuters apari will chat this rubbish after spending several millions of pounds...

"We are still not ready to fight for the latter stages, that is reality"

Fraudiola already creating a soft landing for himself....raumdeuters mentor cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47283091

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2019
lordfalcao:
Season don end? cheesy

Abi you think if we keep collecting cricket score every weekend, these stats will look the same in May? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Miremoses1(m): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2019
raumdeuter:
where is that ekpa diggz
phuck you diggz

Vintage Simeone, he once did it against Juve as a player .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2019
lordfalcao:
12games less and man has almost lost as much as Apari: sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Season don end? cheesy

Abi you think if we keep collecting cricket score every weekend, these stats will look the same in May? cheesy

I just tire...

I cannot find a way to defend this man....even against fraudiolas first season record...I still won't be able to defend him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
I rarely criticize people but I am not with Sarri on this one, reason is his tactics is very predictable and one dimensional. This type of his idea can only work in a one or two horse race league not epl.

Sarri is not fit for a club like Chelsea, he should be sack and replace with either pochettino or someone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
what have burnthisliga teams done with spots given to them?

seriously, how do you sit and watch that league without blowing a fuse or gouge your eyes out?

if that league doesn't disappoint you, nothing can disappoint you in life again grin
Have you met Amaka? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
hensben:
I rarely criticize people but I am not with Sarri on this one, reason is his tactics is very predictable and one dimensional. This type of his idea can only work in a one or two horse race league not epl.

Sarri is not fit for a club like Chelsea, he should be sack and replace with either pochettino or someone.
I will prefer wenger

He plays attacking football and can turn Giroud to a beast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5036895/osaze-odemwingie-says-70-african

See as African players dey win Balon dor everyday because of this juju

(1) (2) (3) ... (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) ... (19194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, reccy(m), viciati(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.