Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11210293 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6873) (6874) (6875) (6876) (6877) (6878) (6879) ... (19946) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
kaywhy09:

You mean the one at Ijokodo?
the one at general gas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
neezar:
Sugar don die shocked shocked

Lana1 hope ur safe ooo
Safe how? Wetin happen??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lana1:
Safe how? Wetin happen??
Maybe he thinks you say be political thug grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lana1:
Safe how? Wetin happen??

u no dey ib city??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
neezar:

u no dey ib city??
I dey. If na because of the guy wey dem kill, all that one no concern me. I'm in my house. Make dem dey kill demselves dey go

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
airmark:

I don't know the areas, but before we got to awka, it was very bad and majorly responsible for our spending close to two hours to reach Enugu.

Yes, we met eroded road before we got to Awka, and it was even the stretch from Awka to Enugu that was ok.

That road is a disgrace.
I was telling one chief analyst here, he was still arguing. I passed there December, the dry wind probably made it better.. I didn't stay long on the road.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
gensteejay:

Maybe he thinks you say be political thug grin
Wetin concern me with this Country, oyo state or nigerian politics. Make dem dey kill themselves jare. We are kuku too much in this country. They should just make sure they take all those useless politicians with them.

As for me, i am only temporarily squatting in this country. Rwanda na my future country.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lana1:
Wetin concern me with this Country, oyo state or nigerian politics. Make dem dey kill themselves jare. We are kuku too much in this country. They should just make sure they take all those useless politicians with them.

As for me, i am only temporarily squatting in this country. Rwanda na my future country.
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lana1:

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
neezar:

Make I no talk pass this before the defenders of the universe come after me wink
Abeg no talk grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lana1:
I dey. If na because of the guy wey dem kill, all that one no concern me. I'm in my house. Make dem dey kill demselves dey go
Lol

I just dey read the thread on fp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
obainojazz:
Abeg no talk grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
lordfalcao:
. We have known you to have no shame.

Tell us how many times belotti score in 2019 Vs how many lacazette scored let's know who will be laughed at

Torino fans and coaches are not cursing Belotti, cos they know his quality before he suffered injury. They are patiently waiting for him to return to his peak. Even raumdeuter once put him among his top 10 strikers.

Arsenal coach is not laughing with your Lacasera o. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
airmark:

Torino fans and coaches are not cursing Belotti, cos they know his quality before he suffered inury. They are patiently waiting for him to return to his peak. Even ramdeuter once put him among his top 10 strikers.

Arsenal coach is not laughing with your Lacasera o. cheesy

Lacazette got injured Belloti got injured

SHould we count the number of gols they have scored in the last 12 months?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
airmark:

I remember you and others kept quiet when i tagged you with Griffon's revelation, only to come and chat sh11t again now.

Only God is the supreme protector.

What about his revelation? Did he say anything different or give any evidence that jazz was real beyond what he heard from mouth of others?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
pamcode:
he was finished in his own village

What is the result from Oyo state looking like currently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

I have not heard anything concerning governoship only assembly. Apc won at the my polling unit though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lacazette got injured Belloti got injured

SHould we count the number of gols they have scored in the last 12 months?

Even people with Whitlow are injured to you.

Show me where Torino fans were cursing Belotti, your top 10 striker. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

What about his revelation? Did he say anything different or give any evidence that jazz was real beyond what he heard from mouth of others?

You were not blind when he posted it and i tagged you.

Ask him your questions, not me.

Griffon:
Look well, all these brothers who're claiming juju doesn't exist are all coming from happy homes. We wey don suffer and battle wicked yet poor uncles understands better cheesy

My grandfather before his death in the early 80s was one man who was feared for his use of power gained from the control of evil spirits. Man literally gave necromancy his all, influencing the course of events in our town and ruling supremacy in his own little way. Such was the force of his scorcery, that thieves who came at night to break into his home will end up picking up brooms to have his compound swept till dawn. Man raised the standard of sorcery in my town.

My dad will tell us stories of how his father will lock himself up for days in a room which no one had access to. As creepy all of that seemed then, they knew there were more to that than meets the eye.

These things exists albeit to some limits. Libation, rituals, incantations etc aren't just for the fun of it. They work. Stories of otokoto, eddie n'nogu, okija etc back in the days were not just myths peddled by some ignorant fellows, there were evidences to prove men were damn into blood money and all that ish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by danbrowndmf(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Spaxon:
Danbrowndmf
lol you mentioned me under someone else post ���

how have you been? longest time.. we should talk on WhatsApp this time around...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
airmark:

Even people with Whitlow are injured to you.

Show me where Torino fans were cursing Belotti, your top 10 striker. cheesy

Arsenal injury shock: Alexandre Lacazette out for six weeks after knee surgery
ARSENAL have announced Alexandre Lacazette will be out for six weeks after knee surgery.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/918343/Arsenal-injury-Alexandre-Lacazette-knee-surgery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
airmark:

You were not blind when he posted it and i tagged you.

Ask him your questions, not me.

If you can read properly, point to anything he wrote which he himself witnessed and was not stories

He wrote about his grandfather who died before he was probably born. Basic common sense will tell you all that is reported story

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hope Hidden shakushaku is seeing how to play as a wing forward not just dancing

15 goals 11 assists in the same league yet they have not compared Sterling to Messi or Ronaldo
hazard has something like 12 goals 11 assist with 2 less games, this hazard talk is stale abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
madrid5:
hazard has something like 12 goals 11 assist with 2 less games, this hazard talk is stale abeg.

Hazard 2154 minutes 12 goals 11 assists including 4 penalties

Sterling 2149mins 15 goals 11 assists no penalty.

Meaning STerling has played less minutes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Oyo is gone. angry Ajimobi Bleep up no be small.

Amosun gone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
larride:

Amosun gone

What is the final result looking like in Oyo state? What is the current margin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard 2154 minutes 12 goals 11 assists including 4 penalties

Sterling 2149mins 15 goals 11 assists no penalty.

Meaning STerling has played less minutes
you didnt get my point did you,I have no interest in comparing seasons,I just tire about the constant talk of hazard in this place,shit is boring,this thread is only free flowing when you not having a stroke over hazard.hazard this hazard that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you can read properly, point to anything he wrote which he himself witnessed and was not stories

He wrote about his grandfather who died before he was probably born. Basic common sense will tell you all that is reported story
That was why I didn't even bother to reply Griffon's comment that day. He only said the usual things, stories which people that believe in jazz narrate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
larride:

Amosun gone
I don't follow Nigerian politics,which party be amosun dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

So since he didn't witness it, he should have called his dad, who reported the stories to him, a liar.

You are very stupid and Griffon must confirm this when next he logs in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6873) (6874) (6875) (6876) (6877) (6878) (6879) ... (19946) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.