Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10559488 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) (6931) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I think this is what Dayo has been saying for a while now. Maybe because it's coming from him sha people won't listen.

Hazard is a good player but watching him at times even as a non Chelsea fan irritates me.He holds the ball needlessly and end up passing when his teammates are already out of position.Sadly he's too old to change his playing style

The horse has bolted on that debate. The time for debate has passed.

That debate was about 4 years ago and Hazard’s fans refused to see the light, so all that is done now is his critics continuously criticizing him with humor and his supporters continuously defending him without facts.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2019
Unpopular Opinion

Hazard is the best player Chelsea has had in almost four to five seasons, and is currently the best they have now despite all the twerking sad.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2019
BikeMan:
Finished Aguero to the rescue. This is why I hate SarriBall, even if they score Chelsea in the 1st minute we would never comeback
Sarri is truthful only to one fact, he can't motivate these players again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Unpopular Opinion

Hazard is the best player Chelsea has had in almost four to five seasons, and is currently the best they have now despite all the twerking sad.
It's funny how Ibime is blaming him as if he's cause of the mess we're in

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I think this is what Dayo has been saying for a while now. Maybe because it's coming from him sha people won't listen.

Hazard is a good player but watching him at times even as a non Chelsea fan irritates me.He holds the ball needlessly and end up passing when his teammates are already out of position.Sadly he's too old to change his playing style

Exactly. There are some here that will always oppose anything as long as I say it.

Is that how elite wingers play these days? Holding to the ball unnecessarily, dribbling just to make yourself happy when your other attackers are getting starved of the ball

Look at the way Sterling attacks space and see a modern winger in action
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2019
BikeMan:

I don't know who the cause is, but i'm definitely sure that that guy is currently Chelsea's best player.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Unpopular Opinion

Which makes it even more sad and I know how that feels when your supposed creative outlet is all about enjoying himself on the field rather than make goals

That's what Ribery has been serving me for the past 4 seasons of course he will score some goals by dribbling 5 people and we will hear how he is the best and we should be grateful for having him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
SkimpleD come out nah, the party has finished. Or will you run forever? cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2019
BikeMan:

One of the major problems of your attack is hidden shakushaku

Attackers are always on the move, so one small delay will make them offside or the markers will cover them
But that's when hazard will choose to dribble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which makes it even more sad and I know how that feels when your supposed creative outlet is all about enjoying himself on the field rather than make goals

That's what Ribery has been serving me for the past 4 seasons of course he will score some goals by dribbling 5 people and we will hear how he is the best and we should be grateful for having him

Thing is, one major attribute of very good natural dribblers is being stingy with the ball. They make sure the opposition doesn't get the ball, unfortunately, their teammates also might not.
What makes it worse is when those who they finally pass the ball to misuse it, they begin to lose trust in their teammates, and might even become more stingy with the ball.
The moment Chelsea kicked out Diego Costa, I expected them to have problems in attack, though didn't see Morata's extreme misfortune coming. It was too extreme.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

One of the major problems of your attack is hidden shakushaku

Attackers are always on the move, so one small delay will make them offside or the markers will cover them
But that's when hazard will choose to dribble
Yet he's involved in more than half of our goals. Without him we're shit. Maybe he's also the reason the back four are so shit or why the midfield is nonexistent. Oh! He's probably the one adamantly teaching the team a style of play that won nothing. Maybe you should go to the Bayern thread and lecture your comrades why you were knocked out of the UCL at your homeground

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

Just had to drop this classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjA6VZzLs6c
punchlines keep flowing so am with my pad always.

classic cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Hazard would leave now and Chelsea would be in a deep shit...

The board would need miracle to save us...

Hazard our best player is now the scapegoat?

E go soon clear for una eyes.
Next season dey come...

Me, I'll just kuku focus my full support on my 2nd team Real Madrid

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2019
Oh boy. It's been an interesting weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Ibime:

No manager has been supported more than Sarri. Marina love Sarri and backed him in all his decisions.

He wanted Jogginho, he got him
He wanted Kovacic, he got him
The club was ready to let Courtois contract expire, Sarri said he does not want distraction of Courtois situation, Marina went and got Kepa £72m last minute for him

Sarri was offered choice of recalling Tammy or buying Piatek, he said no, he wants pregnant striker that shined for him 4 years ago.

Both Barca and PSG wanted Willian, Sarri said he is too important despite his contract soon expiring.

Sarri said he wants new contract for that useless Luiz, the club entered negotiations with him

Sarri has been backed more than any manager since Mourinho 2004-2006. Our fück up this season is solely on him.

Abramovic does not need to be physically present for you to know he is backing Sarri with serious cash. Abramovic is avoiding UK cos of political situation as he is on blacklist of those close to Putin Government.
lamentations. !!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2019
We don't have a striker for 2 seasons now, and its Hazard..

Mourinho's return season, we had 39yrs old Eto'o, Ba and Fernandud and average Joes like Schurrle, Willian, Ramires, Oscar...
We finished 3rd with Hazard named has Young POTY...

Next season, we try upgrade the squad with Costa, Fabregas, Courtois..
We won the league with Hazard winning the POTY..

2015/2016, the whole team was shit and an overpaced Pedro couldn't save us.

The next season we won the same league again with Hazard coming 2nd POTY for a well deserved Kante..

Then the next season, Miss Morata happened, but Hazard still manage win us the Fa Cup...

And now, our top goalscorer and highest assist should feck off?

Lol, we go dey here next season with Willian and Pedro.

Na here we go dey when Hazard go turn beast for Madrid...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Thing is, one major attribute of very good natural dribblers is being stingy with the ball. They make sure the opposition doesn't get the ball, unfortunately, their teammates also might not.
What makes it worse is when those who they finally pass the ball to misuse it, they begin to lose trust in their teammates, and might even become more stingy with the ball.
The moment Chelsea kicked out Diego Costa, I expected them to have problems in attack, though didn't see Morata's extreme misfortune coming. It was too extreme.

And modern football at the top level has very little allowance for these so called natural dribblers
They usually end up like Adama Traore, Payet Isco etc

If they are at top teams they usually make them peripheral figures not main players

Football is too fast and too organized that by the time you finish dribbling one, the opponent will have reorganized their defense.

Look at liverpool and city, when they see a counter opportunity see the speed they go forward. No time for one player to be taking 3 touches

These type of dribblers will attract personal glory to themselves but the team will suffer.

Go and watch Nigeria vs Denmark 1998 world cup

Okocha was cutting Danish players intestines with dribbles but we were losing 4-1

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

Ah han! Isn’t that a bit harsh?

They say he has the same talent level as Messi na.

I've had enough of that dancer abeg. We need men at the helm of affairs, not dancers.

Nobody should just call my name on that dancer matter today. I don vex.

[img]https://media1./images/4732ddc371c24562709da79643b43f0b/tenor.gif?itemid=7467670[/img]

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Bobo don vex finish
Ibime:

Don't think someone dribbling on the sideline is ever that important to Chelsea.

Someone that will be hogging the ball and using our possession time for unproductive actions

There are many ways to win a football match, Hazard way is one of the most predictable and easiest to stop.

3 out of 7 seasons, we would have failed to qualify for UCL since Hazard came. That never happened before Hazard.

He should fück off, the unproductive, visionless, urgency lacking, lazy shakushaku dancer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
BikeMan:
Yet he's involved in more than half of our goals. Without him we're shit. Maybe he's also the reason the back four are so shit or why the midfield is nonexistent. Oh! He's probably the one adamantly teaching the team a style of play that won nothing. Maybe you should go to the Bayern thread and lecture your comrades why you were knocked out of the UCL at your homeground

Chelsea has 3 attackers, Hazard is the only one guaranteed of a starting shirt. The others Giroud, Higuain, Pedro Willian are rotated

Hazard has 13 goals which 4 are penalties so 9 goals from open play in 2330mins
Pedro has 8 goals 0 penalties in 1487 minutes

Back 4 are shit? Well only 3 teams have conceded less goals than you.while out of the top 6, you have scored the least goals

You have more problems in in attack than in defence and Your problem in attack stems from a player who is okay with dribbling for personal glory

Why Bayern were knocked out? Because Liverpools coach Klopp is better than Bayern coach Kovac and also because Liverpool have spent more money in transfers than Bayern.

Now lecture us on why Everton is beating you black and blue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

And modern football at the top level has very little allowance for these so called natural dribblers

If they are at top teams they usually make them peripheral figures not main players

Football is too fast and too organized that by the time you finish dribbling one, the opponent will have reorganized their defense.

Look at liverpool and city, when they see a counter opportunity see the speed they go forward. No time for one player to be taking 3 touches

These type of dribblers will attract personal glory to themselves but the team will suffer.

Okocha was cutting Danish players intestines with dribbles but we were losing 4-1

I believe that if Chelsea gets a clinical striker (As a rival, I hope they don't though), Hazard's ability on the ball will be celebrated.
I never valued Higuain's transfer because he's no more the goal machine we all knew at Madrid, possibly due to age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
TalabiAudu:
We don't have a striker for 2 seasons now, and its Hazard..

Mourinho's return season, we had 39yrs old Eto'o, Ba and Fernandud and average Joes like Schurrle, Willian, Ramires, Oscar...
We finished 3rd with Hazard named has Young POTY...

Next season, we try upgrade the squad with Costa, Fabregas, Courtois..
We won the league with Hazard winning the POTY..

2015/2016, the whole team was shit and an overpaced Pedro couldn't save us.

The next season we won the same league again with Hazard coming 2nd POTY for a well deserved Kante..

Then the next season, Miss Morata happened, but Hazard still manage win us the Fa Cup...

And now, our top goalscorer and highest assist should feck off?

Lol, we go dey here next season with Willian and Pedro.

Na here we go dey when Hazard go turn beast for Madrid...

Leave them to their delusions.#enoughsaid

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:

You have sense, but why are you a Man utd fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Chelsea has 3 attackers, Hazard is the only one guaranteed of a starting shirt. The others Giroud, Higuain, Pedro Willian are rotated

Hazard has 13 goals which 4 are penalties so 9 goals from open play in 2330mins
Pedro has 8 goals 0 penalties in 1487 minutes

Back 4 are shit? Well only 3 teams have conceded less goals than you.while out of the top 6, you have scored the least goals

You have more problems in in attack than in defence and Your problem in attack stems from a player who is okay with dribbling for personal glory

Why Bayern were knocked out?[b] Because Liverpools coach Klopp is better than Bayern coach Kovac [/b]and also because Liverpool have spent more money in transfers than Bayern.

Now lecture us on why Everton is beating you black and blue
Everton beat us blue black because sarri is a mediocre coach whose tactics is only good at disseminating bottom placed team but can’t get pass mid-table teams and top teams.

Sarri is that your brother with a fifa console game who will beat every amateur gamer visibly well but we sweat to get to a draw playing against top players or professionals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mscheeeeew...una goodnight angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sadly enough zidane can’t play down the importance of Isco to his side for every ucl he won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nawa o. You guys are still 6th??

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I believe that if Chelsea gets a clinical striker (As a rival, I hope they don't though), Hazard's ability on the ball will be celebrated.
I never valued Higuain's transfer because he's no more the goal machine we all knew at Madrid, possibly due to age.

Shebi Costa was a clinical striker? How many assists did Hazard give Costa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Beat Dinamo Zagreb 8-0.

"At least we are improving."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:
SkimpleD come out nah, the party has finished. Or will you run forever? cheesy grin grin
Just returning from a 5-days retreat this morning undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
popizaino:

Sadly enough zidane can’t play down the importance of Isco to his side for every ucl he won.

The first CL Zidane won, Isco was so good that he was on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lana1:

Sebi airhead dey talk yesterday. Asides Kante and maybe "Shakushaku" none of ur dead players will even make it into United's starting 11.

Hudson-Odoi will bench all your useless wingers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) (6931) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.