Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10432015 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
stuff46:

obembe, sup
obembe? grin grin grin grin ..... interesting name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Go Chelsea Go, you can do it.
Break Arsenal's record for consecutive wins.
Up BLUES!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
celebration of the season to everybody

#my opinion
pundits and rival fans alike are of this opinion that the high flying form of Chelsea is due to no injuries to key players. this is nothing but a mere talk, though no team will survive with injuries.
Chelsea form in not entirely down to no-injuries but rather it is all about the system. During their streak, they have missed some players from hazard, matic, Kante, willian, Costa and Pedro, but others have fit in seamlessly to fill in for these absentees.
Rival managers should stop tinkering with their default formation against Chelsea, Cos this shows fear and give Chelsea a psychological boost even b4 kickoff

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
can this form be sustained through the season? DON'T THINK SO, sooner or later the wheel will come off.
should they be optimistic about the title? YES, history favours them
are they nailed on for the title come May? NO, they are 'only ' 7 points ahead even with their 12-games winning streak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist why you no invite us come your village for Okitipupa to celebrate this festival

diggz is also from okitipupa abi?

https://www.nairaland.com/3540504/man-stabbed-death-during-vagina
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
Nihilist why you no invite us come your village for Okitipupa to celebrate this festival

Lol.....I am from delta state braaaah....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
donjazet:

I would really advice you to change your moniker. One is addressed as he is dressed and it's very stupid of you to display such obnoxious intolerance. Whether you're agnostic or an atheist, bearing such moniker on a public forum portrays you an an unreasonable fellow.
Merry Xmas.
unfortunately I can't change it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Me wey no get roots. I've lived so many places in my life.
Just call me Mr Bond....Vaga, Bond.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Godgay:
unfortunately I can't change it.

Then wallow in your stupidity bro cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
donjazet:

Then wallow in your stupidity bro cool
look I have my best to respect your beliefs but it seems ingrate like you just poops out of the air,i how can I change my monicker when nairaland doesnt give me the option to?,I am stupid but you believe in s bible that says the world is 6000 years, I am stupid yet you believe a man who historians are even sure existed died for your sins,I am stupid but you believe the world was created in 6 days,in saner atmosphere religiosity is mocked but keep deluding yourself

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Me wey no get roots. I've lived so many places in my life.
Just call me Mr Bond....Vaga, Bond.

So how you reason that kain party?

the climax of the festival where sex becomes a free-for-all competition for the strongest and bravest; also with rewarding prizes for the competitors.

“The real game is that a mattress would be placed in the open, while a male customer would engage one of the prostitutes in a marathon bout of sex.

“Both would be rewarded with cash gifts ranging between N5,000 and N10,000, depending on performance,” another source said. The source added that the deceased was in a frenzy mood before the tragic incident.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

So how you reason that kain party?

That's the real get down.

I always hate ediots like the deceased that get too high and spoil the fun for everybody. Just imagine that- they gave you free food, free shayo, free knacks, and even offered you a free prize based in your knacking ability, and the fool still went around breaking bottle on people's heads. I have no sympathy for him. May he RIP - Rot in Pieces.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Godgay:
look I have my best to respect your beliefs but it seems ingrate like you just poops out of the air,i how can I change my monicker when nairaland doesnt give me the option to?,I am stupid but you believe in s bible that says the world is 6000 years, I am stupid yet you believe a man who historians are even sure existed died for your sins,I am stupid but you believe the world was created in 6 days,in saner atmosphere religiosity is mocked but keep deluding yourself

dis is not a religion section mr man.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

That's the real get down.

I always hate ediots like the deceased that get too high and spoil the fun for everybody. Just imagine that- they gave you free food, free shayo, free knacks, and even offered you a free prize based in your knacking ability, and the fool still went around breaking bottle on people's heads. I have no sympathy for him. May he RIP - Rot in Pieces.

Some niggas no sabi handle liquor, when they get some pints in their system they start misbehaving and fighting. In my days once things get to that level I dey waka immediately cos How I dey reason am be say,

I already have a lot of disadvantage in life, why add an additional scar on the face to it? (assuming you no die) SOme scars in the wrong place will always ensure you dont have a career aside being a political thug

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Godgay:

Ogbeni ,you are obviously not a very smart person and highly insensitive. I once warned you regarding your open display of eeediocy burr you keep descending into new levels of it.

Your monicker actually sums up your person. Please move yourself to religion thread, so you can freely spew your rubbish there.....

We have zero tolerance for misguided phoolish souls here......thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Some niggas no sabi handle liquor, when they get some pints in their system they start misbehaving and fighting. In my days once things get to that level I dey waka immediately cos How I dey reason am be say,

I already have a lot of disadvantage in life, why add an additional scar on the face to it? (assuming you no die) SOme scars in the wrong place will always ensure you dont have a career aside being a political thug

cheesy cheesy waka immediately......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na why I stopped going to Street carnival in my hood. I've known the majority of the organisers since we were in our early teens, yet once a few drinks hit the system, they start acting like asholes. Unfortunately many of the people at these events are associated with one confra or another and you see people that grew up together losing their heads and trying to kill each other. Very foolish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Godgay:

Wise words...Wise Words...Just ignore the senile boys, With their god they are still suffering but "god's time is the best".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
diggz:

Ogbeni ,you are obviously not a very smart person and highly insensitive. I once warned you regarding your open display of eeediocy burr you keep descending into new levels of it.

Your monicker actually sums up your person. Please move yourself to religion thread, so you can freely spew your rubbish there.....

We have zero tolerance for misguided phoolish souls here......thank you.
the fact that you can't refute my argument shows I am right,initialally I didn't argue religion in this thread until you said I was stupid,I want to make it clear who is actually stupid,someone who believes in a. Book that says the earth is flat,a book that Says the world started 6000 years ago?,a book that states that states that the world is going to end,a book that says we should kill non virgins,I could say on and on but I just want to make it clear that I am wiser than someone who believes an outed book written 2000 is compatible with the modern, better hug some tree or pray to your invisible sky daddy before calling someone stupid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
atebesunny:
can this form be sustained through the season? DON'T THINK SO, sooner or later the wheel will come off.
should they be optimistic about the title? YES, history favours them
are they nailed on for the title come May? NO, they are 'only ' 7 points ahead even with their 12-games winning streak.
wailers. ..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chestar5:

dis is not a religion section mr man.....
then tell your guy to stop insulting me f
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Godgay:
the fact that you can't refute my argument shows I am right,initialally I didn't argue religion in this thread until you said I was stupid,I want to make it clear who is actually stupid,someone who believes in a. Book that says the earth is flat,a book that Says the world started 6000 years ago?,a book that states that states that the world is going to end,a book that says we should kill non virgins,I could say on and on but I just want to make it clear that I am wiser than someone who believes an outed book written 2000 is compatible with the modern, better hug some tree or pray to your invisible sky daddy before calling someone stupid

I am not interested in whatever you have to say.... and I don't care about whatever arguement you think you are having here. Just carry your talk to another thread or create your thread for it.

Please, don't push it and don't push me. Just take your talk to another religion thread. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
diggz:

I am not interested in whatever you have to say.... and I don't care about whatever arguement you think you are having here. Just carry your talk to another thread or create your thread for it.

Please, don't push it and don't push me. Just take your talk to another religion thread. Thank you.
next time don't insult people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
We really need to maintain d normal order in dis thread.... I hope frm nxt yr all this 'beast', 'murder', kill finals and all will stop.... Nd also makin people's opinion look relevant.... It needs to stop!....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chestar5:
We really need to maintain d normal order in dis thread.... I hope frm nxt yr all this 'beast', 'murder', kill finals and all will stop.... Nd also makin people's opinion look relevant.... It needs to stop!....
All opinions are welcome on the thread as it should be. You read something you don't like, you either confront the poster or ignore the post. Nothing like 'making opinions look relevant' here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Who the fvck does she think she is Laying down the rules.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Meanwhile this pieters guy at left wing for Stoke needs to be watched carefully.

Stoke have switched to 3 at the back and that Pieters guys is flying on the left flank. He's already provided an assist with his dangerous crosses and almost scored from a shot.

I hope Conte is watching.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Stoke Keeper is Useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

All opinions are welcome on the thread as it should be. You read something you don't like, you either confront the poster or ignore the post. Nothing like 'making opinions look relevant' here.

i was talkin about dayo tho.... His opinions re not always welcomed and it results into long arguments wit no end.... Every one opinion is accepted but not all is relevant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Godgay:
OK, you are 'smart'. You've figured out that there's no God. Can we have peace now, oh intelligent one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Firmino finishing 99
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
PietroRico:
OK, you are 'smart'. You've figured out that there's no God. Can we have peace now, oh intelligent one?
stop jumping into an argument like a crocodile did you know what happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.