Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10429699 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2016
donjazet:

Nihilist! As I said earlier, I don't really care about him being a transgender, gay or an atheist but I am concerned about him flashing it in people's faces being fully aware that it will offend a lot of people Why would one just decide to be a poster boy of/for controversy??.
knowing fully well that a moniker such as "godgay" is bound to incite antagonism, religious eccentricity and lots of negative reaction, why would one still go with it in a deeply conservative society and still expect to be RESPECTED?
Once again I am not concerned about his lifestyle but his intolerance or ignorance towards the religious ones. I am not surprised you are defending him, you must have been exposed to these sorts of things in your environment but try to fully understand before interjecting.

Modified :

NB: Nihilist, I am also an atheist, my profile/posts should tell you that but I don't go around deliberatly provoking xtains either by words or deeds. We should still be tolerant. Peace bro
Merry Xmas.

I was asleep during this discussion first let me make it clear am an atheist,was a Christian alll my life this account was open during the period when I lost faith and closed my other account, some barca fans might know my other account,I Neva argue religion on this section until some Christian decided to pick on me, I told him I change my monicker because I don't know how,he told me i was wallowing in stupidity,I wanted to clear who was being stupid someone that believes in a Jewish folklore or a rational realist?, you know Nigerians are the most religious pricks on the planet but you wouldn't might living in an atheist dominated country,despite serving your gods day and night you still some the poorest poo on the planet, in this age of science keep living in your delusions ,imagine insulting someone because he doesn't believe in a myth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2016
lordfalcao:
wailers. ..

Lol... if you check my previous post on this thread then you wouldn't term me a wailer, that am not. most time I tend to put aside my BLUE tinted glass and discuss objectively which i did with my posts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2016
donjazet:

Why wouldn't you be insulted I ask again why wouldn't you be insulted
A foool should be called a foool. Calling you a madman is likened to saying water is wet.

I logged into the thread today to read comments as usual only to see a a certain comment by a moniker "godgay " I became curious and clicked on the profile only to see a man rubbing lipstick, putting on fake eyelashes, applying makeup and wearing female attire. Are you normal
I am very certain that you are gay and that's really not my business but linking God with your lifestyle and flashing it on other peoples face not only shows how morally repugnant and intelligently bankrupt you are but also how ignorant you are of people's perception and disrespect of people's religion and belief.
I politely asked you to change your moniker only for you to become truculent and pugnacious, you spiralled into a vitriolic speech about your atheistic views which further exhibited your single digit IQ. Mr, please! If you for a second think you deserve any modicum of respect, think again.
look god doesn't exist,it is a fact to rational people why are bothered with something that ain't real?pick a science book understand your universe and stop being an ignorant god thumping being,I explain that I don't know how to change my monicker but you insisting in being a prick why,I hate insulting or abusing people I only do that when am being abused, am going to start giving ignorant and intolerant being like yourseft trouble till you become rational
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Godgay:
I was asleep during this discussion first let me make it clear am an atheist,was a Christian alll my life this account was open during the period when I lost faith and closed my other account, some barca fans might know my other account,I Neva argue religion on this section until some Christian decided to pick on me, I told him I change my monicker because I don't know how,he told me i was wallowing in stupidity,I wanted to clear who was being stupid someone that believes in a Jewish folklore or a rational realist?, you know Nigerians are the most religious pricks on the planet but you wouldn't might living in an atheist dominated country,despite serving your gods day and night you still some the poorest poo on the planet, in this age of science keep living in your delusions ,imagine insulting someone because he doesn't believe in a myth

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Godgay:
look god doesn't exist,it is a fact to rational people why are bothered with something that ain't real?pick a science book understand your universe and stop being an ignorant god thumping being,I explain that I don't know how to change my monicker but you insisting in being a prick why,I hate insulting or abusing people I only do that when am being abused, am going to start giving ignorant and intolerant being like yourseft trouble till you become rational

You and Stupidity cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2016
dyabman:

You and Stupidity cheesy
just look at the shit you guys believe in
1 virgin births
2 man walks on water
3 talking donkey
4. A god that committs genocide
It is funny that a Christian calls someone stupid,its not like a believe the world is ,6000 years or something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Godgay:
just look at the shit you guys believe in
1 virgin births
2 man walks on water
3 talking donkey
4. A god that committs genocide
It is funny that a Christian calls someone stupid,its not like a believe the world is ,6000 years or something

Guy swerve one side , one question ? Do you believe Satan exists ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2016
the mistake people make is assume I am some new comer in the internet people think they can talk shit to and expect me to keep quiet, I didn't initially come here to discuss my believes but ignorant religious folks that plagues this forum just can't let pass,imagine one idiot saying he feels compel to correct me,this your religiosity is not foreign,I spent 6 years on nairaland before I close my previous account I was a dedicated preacher there is nothing you overzealous ignorant godist can't say that I haven't said or done, if your are ready to talk football you know that's why we on this section feel free to mention me but don't start qouting me about my name or atheism calling me stupid especially when you are a Christian that believes some of the most stupid Jewish myths ever known,that one calling me a gay I never get your time,some one even uploaded my picture despite having a "gay" like pic himself, just imagine the extreme people go just to fool them selves

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2016
dyabman:

Guy swerve one side , one question ? Do you believe Satan exists ? cheesy
yes he only exist in your superstitious mind,how can adults still believe in this myths baffles me,gods Satans ,demons,yet you go on and insult other adults who apply common sense in their lives.how reasonable people still believe in satans come on do you also believe in superman and vampires
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2016
'God' doesn't exist?? Then what will you call Antonio Conte

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2016
timbros:
A question for you guys.

Who is your overall best Chelsea player (past or present) and why? I'm curious to know.

Nihilist
donjazet
hensben
airmark
diggz
Ibime (your answer is obvious lol..but just tell us for the sake of emphasis)
bigkesh
Chelseafan1
CFCfan CFCman
lalaboi
nateevs
Emaprince
Chestar5
FBS etc...

If I didn't mention you, sorry it's an oversight. Just comment all the same.

For me, it's Didier Drogba all the way! I can't count how many trophies he has won for us. He is always there in the big games, scoring important goals for us on a steady basis. He is a legend.

John terry, great leader
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Godgay:
yes he only exist in your superstitious mind,how can adults still believe in this myths baffles me,gods Satans ,demons,yet you go on and insult other adults who apply common sense in their lives.how reasonable people still believe in satans come on do you also believe in superman and vampires

Mr Ben Bruce calm the fuccck down .. How come you believe in Science and not in God , that baffles me too cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2016
bigkesh:
'God' doesn't exist?? Then what will you call Antonio Conte

What will he call Messi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2016
timbros:
A question for you guys.

Who is your overall best Chelsea player (past or present) and why? I'm curious to know.

Nihilist
donjazet
hensben
airmark
diggz
Ibime (your answer is obvious lol..but just tell us for the sake of emphasis)
bigkesh
Chelseafan1
CFCfan CFCman
lalaboi
nateevs
Emaprince
Chestar5
FBS etc...

If I didn't mention you, sorry it's an oversight. Just comment all the same.

For me, it's Didier Drogba all the way! I can't count how many trophies he has won for us. He is always there in the big games, scoring important goals for us on a steady basis. He is a legend.

I wonder why my name isn't mentioned but na etc.. my name dey shey ?

Anyway .. John Terry for me and Drogba comes close too Fucck Lampsy Fuccck Fat Ibimeh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2016
dyabman:

Mr Ben Bruce calm the fuccck down .. How come you believe in Science and not in God , that baffles me too cool
when last have you read a book?,I mean an actual science,let give you a list
1.read a book about evolution
2.read god delusion by Richard Dawkins
3.read awaking by Sam Harris
4. pick a book about the origin of the universe.
Then go back to the ignorant bible and see how rediculous your religious beliefs are
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Godgay:
when last have you read a book?,I mean an actual science,let give you a list
1.read a book about evolution
2.read god delusion by Richard Dawkins
3.read awaking by Sam Harris
4. pick a book about the origin of the universe.
Then go back to the ignorant bible and see how rediculous your religious beliefs are

Have you ever felt the power of the Holy spirit ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2016
Godgay
OK UR AN ATHEIST,,,,,NO WAHALA!!!!!!
BUT U 4GET DAT THERE ARE SOMETHINGS U CAN'T CONTROL AND THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT MEN CAN'T CONTROL, LEMME ASK U SOMETHINGS, IF U CAN GIVE ME AN ANSWER DEN I WILL CONCLUDE TOO THAT THERE IS NO GOD
1. Y HAS MAN NOT BEEN ABLE TO TURN BACK TIME? Y CAN'T WE DECIDE THAT TOMORROW MUST BE JANUARY 2010 OR Y HAS MAN NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE 24HRS DAYLIGHT, Y MUST THERE BE NIGHT ??
2. Y HAVE MEN NOT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE ANIMALS LIVE 4REVA
3. WHERE DOES AIR (OXYGEN) ORIGINATE FROM. Y HAVE MEN NOT BEEN ABLE TO BLOCK D SOURCE OF AIR IN A BID TO COMMERCIALIZE IT?
4. TELL ME WHY TILL DATE SCIENTISTS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP A HUMAN OR ANIMAL HEART THAT CAN NEVER DIE OR FAIL ??
5. TELL ME WHY A MAN MUST MEET A WOMAN B4 HE CAN HAVE CHILDREN? Y IS THERE NO OTHER MEANS TO REPRODUCE ??
ABEG GIVE ME ANSWERS OO, I DEY WAIT

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2016
dyabman:

Have you ever felt the power of the Holy spirit ?
wait oh so we no longer reading,we are now feeling,pls stop being ignorant,read those books first before talking about an "holy," spirit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Godgay:
wait oh so we no longer reading,we are now feeling,pls stop being ignorant,read those books first before talking about an "holy," spirit

I don't know how to read undecided , i only know how to feel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Godgay:

In fact, according to a 2009 Pew Research Center survey, American scientists are about half as likely as the general public to believe in God or a higher, universal power. Still, the survey found that the percentage of scientists that believe in some form of a deity or power was higher than you may think — 51 percent.Feb 2, 2016

I just searched that .. but you still seem wiser than other scientist who believe in God , when will you have The REAL COMMON SENSE that God Exists undecided.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Funny enough i'm watching superman II grin on Mnet action grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2016
macjireh:
Godgay
BUT U 4GET DAT THERE ARE SOMETHINGS U CAN'T CONTROL AND THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT MEN CAN'T CONTROL, LEMME ASK U SOMETHINGS, IF U CAN GIVE ME AN ANSWER DEN I WILL CONCLUDE TOO THAT THERE IS NO GOD
1. Y HAS MAN NOT BEEN ABLE TO TURN BACK TIME? Y CAN'T WE DECIDE THAT TOMORROW MUST BE JANUARY 2010 OR Y HAS MAN NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE 24HRS DAYLIGHT, Y MUST THERE BE NIGHT ??
3. WHERE DOES AIR (OXYGEN) ORIGINATE FROM. Y HAVE MEN NOT BEEN ABLE TO BLOCK D SOURCE OF AIR IN A BID TO COMMERCIALIZE IT?
4. TELL ME WHY TILL DATE SCIENTISTS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP A HUMAN OR ANIMAL HEART THAT CAN NEVER DIE OR FAIL ??
5. TELL ME WHY A MAN MUST MEET A WOMAN B4 HE CAN HAVE CHILDREN? Y IS THERE NO OTHER MEANS TO REPRODUCE ??
1. How can man turn back time?you can't it against the laws of science,let's no even forget science is progressing ,the phone you are using who have you,religion or science,do you know that smartphones didn't exist 20 years ago,people thought men couldn't fly,until the wright brothers fly the first plane,go to YouTube and see the latest mindblowing technologies people are producing,how can we make 24 hours daylight,na we be sun,it is the spinning of the earth around the sun that causes that causes day and night ,a better question, can any of the gods make 24 hours daylight, didnt tell that bull crap in the bible I mean why hasn't God perform any miracles since we invented cameras, all the so called power of god are written in s book written 2000 years ago.

2. Science is like a rope we are already drawing it we don't know the end yet,if immorality is possible we haven't unravel it yet,their are many tech we have today that people who have believed 50 years ago
3. Lol your questions are becoming hilarious it is becoming clear that many of you believe in god because you lack basic understanding of science, oxygen comes from the sun and our solar system is the only one privellegde in this element it is one of the many needed to exist,their are billions of solar system
4.development of body organs is called bioengineering it is already a university course ,the technology already exist you might be lucky to see it in your lifetime, a doctor in Poland recently created a hand for a baby born with no hand.
5. Sorry to say but you are very ignorant,don't you know this already exist?,it is very possible to do this in a developed country infact a robot can get a woman pregnant,just load in a sperm tank,there are also artificial ovums and egg,a child can be brought into this world without sex between a man and a woman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2016
dyabman:

I don't know how to read undecided , i only know how to feel
feel,so how can I feel god lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2016
dyabman:

In fact, according to a 2009 Pew Research Center survey, American scientists are about half as likely as the general public to believe in God or a higher, universal power. Still, the survey found that the percentage of scientists that believe in some form of a deity or power was higher than you may think — 51 percent.Feb 2, 2016

I just searched that .. but you still seem wiser than other scientist who believe in God , when will you have The REAL COMMON SENSE that God Exists undecided.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2016
dyabman:

why you dey lie like this?abeg post am make sure na pew research oh,I nor see aba research here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Guys abeg, I think we have far too derailed from what we are supposed to be discussing, let's just forget about this issue this morning as this isn't the right thread for this. Abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Dyabman and macjireh abeg make una free the guy.......pls!

He clearly said he turned an atheist after he got confused with his Christian life.

Kindly let him be guys...so he will not get confused any further, while degenerating into something more hateful.

Thank you guys....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Godgay:
why you dey lie like this?abeg post am make sure na pew research oh,I nor see aba research here

You no get sense pass this people ... so Receive some !! cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2016
diggz:
Dyabman and macjireh abeg make una free the guy.......pls!

He clearly said he turned an atheist after he got confused with his Christian life.

Kindly let him be guys...so he will not get confused any further, while degenerating into something more hateful.

Thank you guys....

Done with him bro. Thanks for your patience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2016
macjireh:
Godgay

It's official, Chelsea fans are a bunch of chest beating Clones, which College did you attend, Did you even graduate a high school, what type of Asinine questions are these?

1. Even your Homosexual Jesus didn't turn back Time in that folklore you refer to as Bible.

2. How many of your prophets lived forever and for the record there are animals that can live forever eg jellyfish and some animals can live for centuries like Turtles and some species of whales...Evey organism has an expiry date either due to aging or predators or diseases it's extremely foolish to assume immortality is possible with current technology, not even your Jesus lived for a century.

3. Oxygen originates from Plants...Are you familiar with photosynthesis?

4. Animals have been developed in labs, Google is your friend bathroom analyst.

5...Surely you don't expect an answer to this ludicrous question grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2016
dyabman:

Done with him bro. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks bruv

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), zeusis(m), VillageBus(m), moshood44(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.