Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10568539 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) ... (19210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ok. E don do u na...

How long do u want to keep hiding posts?? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
E don start again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by busar(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Let me laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy.... What an hilarious thread grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chelseafan1, is everything okay brother? You look like you on some serious shit, we know the weather is hot, take enough water bro and cool down.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
cheesy

So much anger. Angry black men.......angry black men everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ibime, just shut up already, will you die if you don't make a reference to my post, whether screenshot or not?

I remembered the first time I apologised to you about Bakayoko, swallowed my pride while doing that, you should be wise enough to have stopped mentioning me when your stupiid ego was telling you to hype yourself about being right about Yoko.

I don't want trouble, na my own I dey jeje, don't drag me into your mess, apparently, you are old enough to be reasonable and act responsible.

Enough with whatever I said or didn't say about Yoko, I have seen how much of a shhit player he is and I have duly apologised.

Once again, stop being an arse hole.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
larride:
Chelseafan1, is everything okay brother? You look like you on some serious shit, we know the weather is hot, take enough water bro and cool down.

Not funny. Try again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Se un ahbeg talk to mynd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by opoina: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Se un ahbeg talk to mynd

So you will need to bring everyone from nezzar family (papinezzar, nezzar,mamanezzar,sonofnezzar,daughterofnezzar) before you will be exempted from ban o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
opoina:

So you will need to bring everyone from nezzar family (papinezzar, nezzar,mamanezzar,sonofnezzar,daughterofnezzar) before you will be exempted from ban o.

Another alternate cheesy cheesy

Mayorkun44 are u seeing this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
I think Myndd44 needs to take it easy. We are grown up Men, and this ain't the first time Dudes would go to no limit to shade each other.

Kindly free the Inmates in your Prison as the Chief Warder of this Forum. You've done and still doing the right things, but you are also killing the Vibes that are bringing Dudes here everytime.

This is Weekend, and Party must happen on any of the Threads on this Section, seem you want only Ghosts to attend the Party?! Kindly do the needful in time.

I guess you've noticed that, some Dudes are already addicted to this Section, and no amount of Bans would stop them from posting here - but candidly speaking this Thread, and the Section at large is losing it's Identity.

I'm only appealing to you, not trying to irk you into banning my Moniker too. Pls..... Arsenal is likely to lose, and Dudes need Time to freshen up, iron their Agbadas, arrange the Instruments for the imminent Party on the Arsenal Thread.

Thanks in Advance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Be like say you dey find trouble abi?

Nice one...Nah this kain talk I dey like. As for me and my Household, we dey gbadun e-fights.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nawa oo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Morara wanna go back to realmadrid

so soon ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
See how a whole Chelsea thread is boring

mhen mynd this is childish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
But why are people afraid to post na? Is it that without abusing people or posting pictures you Shekpe fans can't debate football?
Go over to Man Utd thread and see how Elampiro and Lana1 are having a robust debate. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Oasis007:
I think Myndd44 needs to take it easy. We are grown up Men, and this ain't the first time Dudes would go to no limit to shade each other.

Kindly free the Inmates in your Prison as the Chief Warder of this Forum. You've done and still doing the right things, but you are also killing the Vibes that are bringing Dudes here everytime.

This is Weekend, and Party must happen on any of the Threads on this Section, seem you want only Ghosts to attend the Party?! Kindly do the needful in time.

I guess you've noticed that, some Dudes are already addicted to this Section, and no amount of Bans would stop them from posting here - but candidly speaking this Thread, and the Section at large is losing it's Identity.

I'm only appealing to you, not trying to irk you into banning my Moniker too. Pls..... Arsenal is likely to lose, and Dudes need Time to freshen up, iron their Agbadas, arrange the Instruments for the imminent Party on the Arsenal Thread.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Harry Scores

One season wonder they say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Arsenal is shit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Arsenal sef eeh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
chelsea finally 5th, is there still hope to their season. just beat barca on the 20th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by opoina: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Another alternate cheesy cheesy

Mayorkun44 are u seeing this

You want to climb opo ina (electric pole)?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
jamescross:
chelsea finally 5th, is there still hope to their season. just beat barca on the 20th

Beat which Barcelona?

Barcelona is the Alpha and Omega of Chelsea's misery. Their misfortune started when it was announced that they would face Barcelona. Their misery will "end" when Barcelona send them out of UCL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) ... (19210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, Agp19(m), PendragonVII, Altern8tor, DammyOlu123(m), Sportsweb and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.