Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552085 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) ... (19184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Guy ehen, wetin dey happen for your hood?

See as them dey count scores left and right.

My older brother just dey shout ban drill, ban drill last time I was at his yard. I'm not gonna lie, I bangg that headie one tune heavy sha.

Mate it's not even just North, it's all over. South and East included. It's Nuts Bro. This "Over grown Agbayas" fighting turf/post codes wars and these times their parents are struggling to pay rents in these places let alone own them.

Ban Drill, Ban Video games, Ban this, ban that how about we start by first of all taking responsibilities for our own actions? You listen to Drill and so do I once in a while yet I don't see you in the streets acting like an overfed nuisance why is that?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Salvageable my bum bum grin

Liverpool is got a bad defence, agreed.
But Mehn, those niqqas will score as much as they concede.

JM sha, how did he silent this attack?
Simple.

Jose used long balls to bypass the press. Then he used the wide players more and stuffed play through the middle when they had the ball.

Their only goal came via an own goal. Our two goals came via long balls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
chic2pimp:

The hate is damn too much. They say people always hate on greatness. I guess this proves that saying right.

Lately, I feel the hate is eating at my confidence/
They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
A40:
The problem with Pep is that in every away CL game against quality opposition, especially since he's left Barca! He always gets his tactics wrong!!!! It's not about just one game. This has been the story over and over again.

He's nice with steamrolling the league but as a Bayern fan I know wetin my eye see against Madrid. Barca and Atleti in the first leg where we barely were able to create scoring chances never mind scoring a goal. .

@ Madrid - 0 away goals.
@ Barcelona - 0 away goals
@ Atleti - 0 away goals.
@ Anfield - 0 away goals
@ Chelsea - 0 away goals

Of course we usually see a blitzkrieg in the second leg from his sides but more often than not the damage has already been done in the first leg.
It is only under Pep that you pray the first leg is at home not away because you know you are already at a disadvantage since his teams cannot buy an away goal to save their lives

I can't even defend Pep when it comes to away games in the CL. I've always said He needs to be a bit more conservative in his approach to them. Having said that, I know fully well Pep is an idealist and taking that approach would be going against the grain as far He is concerned so i'd rather judge Him on the tie as a whole or should I say His record in the CL.

2 CL Titles and getting to Numerous Semis is a record not to be taken lightly. Coaches like Conte and Klopp would kill to be just half as succesful as He has been in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
airmark:

If it happens, Klopp should just resign.
Lol...He won't

Instead he would just bolster his defence next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Leyqute:
To realize Pellegrini reached UCL semis with this same City while spending less money (much less) shows how useless Pep is, esp. when compared with his predecessors.
mtchew.

So between this man city current squad and his predecessor own that had a young agile yaya toure, an injury free kompany,dzeko as alternative striker to aguero,a more vibrant silva,nasri,jovectic as 3rd striker which one is easier to do well with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
BushWickBill:

Simple.

Jose used long balls to bypass the press. Then used the wide players more and stuffed play through the middle when they had the ball.

Their only goal came via an own goal. Our two goals came via long balls.

JM is a Maduman.

Not bad tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eruditor:

Lately, I feel the hate is eating at my confidence/ They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments/
Drake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Even Pep could not hide his emotions.
But one uncle (wey no know sey him don old) dey here dey form hard man. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
popizaino:
mtchew.

So between this man city current squad and his predecessor own that had a young agile yaya toure, an injury free kompany,dzeko as alternative striker to aguero,a more vibrant silva,nasri,jovectic as 3rd striker which one is easier to do well with?

Hmnn, another 500m needed.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

JM is a Maduman.

Not bad tho

Except that he's too negative.

He can be a brilliant tactician when the situation demands it but then he is also an annoying SOB.
Just like vs Sevilla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ibime:
Ooh, Aah. . . Arabanko. . . .

After the tikitaka, play the blues/ (the blues, the blues)
We go dey laugh as Pep dey lose/ (dey lose, dey lose)
Raumdeuter done dey type excuse/ (excuse, excuse)
after the reggae, sing the blues/ (the blues, the blues)

Salah no get time to waste/ (to waste, to waste)
Sadio Mane on the chase/ (the chase, the chase)
Otamendi wind your waist/ (your waist, your waist)
He done send am sunken place/ (the place, the place)

Twenty twelve at the Camp Nou/ (Camp Nou, Camp Nou)
RDM flog the Malu/ (Malu, Malu)
Masterclass in tactical/ (tical, tical)
Pep gast go sabbatical/ (tical, tical)

In Two thousand and Fourteen/ (Fourteen, Fourteen)
Ancelotti so flog him/ (flog him, flog him)
In Two thousand and Fifteen/ (Fifteen, Fifteen)
Enrique give am Billie Jean/ (Lee Jean, Lee Jean)

Messi put Jerome for ground/ (for ground, for ground)
Pep tactics no dey sound/ (dey sound, dey sound)
Unless him players dem better/ (better, better)
Dem go flog am like leper/ (leper, leper)

Half a billion, wey him spend/ (him spend, him spend)
Klopp dey whoze am, he no send/ (no send, no send)
No be today crayfish dey bend/ (dey bend, dey bend)
Pepi shakara done end/ (done end, done end)

Epic shit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Egbon FBS do na...

The priests must eat na

Remind him again!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
airmark on rampage..
ramuzaki has entered the sunken place..

God is wonderful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
chic2pimp:

I can't even defend Pep when it comes to away games in the CL. I've always said He needs to be a bit more conservative in his approach to them. Having said that, I know fully well Pep is an idealist and taking that approach would be going against the grain as far He is concerned so i'd rather judge Him on the tie as a whole or should I say His record in the CL.

2 CL Titles and getting to Numerous Semis is a record not to be taken lightly. Coaches like Conte and Klopp would kill to be just half as succesful as He has been in Europe.
You don't get it. He is too conservative!! That is why he fails to setup his team to even look like scoring. No be today Pep team don dey get no shot on target for crucial CL away games.

You can judge him by any parameter you like but the numbers don't lie. Since he left Barca the only teams he has beaten away are Basel and Arsenal.

If he fails to take this £500m City team past Liverpool then it becomes more glaring that Pep is a proper hype job that can't win the CL without Messi

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
airmark:

From 'Gel' to 'Relax'! You must have dated many ogbomosho hairdressers.
If Baba comit suicide ehn grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
onegig:

We bought Van Dijk not only for his defensive work rate but because of aerial duels and the guy is a behemoth when it comes to that. They had 8 corner kicks and if this was the Liverpool without him we would have conceded at least two . Also Liverpool needed someone who could organize a defence and shout his lungs out. Van Dijk does that. Defending is not a one person thing and has lived up to the expectation of whatever WE BOUGHT HIM FOR. Also Klopp has stated we idn't buy him for this season , we bought him for next season. This season is like a learning course for him.

There's nothing wrong buying big money players if they are the exact thing you need and they would fit in perfectly in your team

I definitely do not have an issue with this.....but I do have a problem with buying non-proven talents for big amounts..... experimental players who do not fit directly into your teams plan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
elrony:

Cunte till 2023
Thunda visit you dia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
A40:
You don't get it. He is too conservative!! That is why he fails to setup his team to even look like scoring. No be today Pep team don dey get no shot on target for crucial CL away games.

You can judge him by any parameter you like but the numbers don't lie. Since he left Barca the only teams he has beaten away are Basel and Arsenal.

If he fails to take this £500m City team past Liverpool then it becomes more glaring that Pep is a proper hype job that can't win the CL without Messi
Have always known man, you are a straight forward person.

Truth falls outta your mouth like shiit
Jah bless.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
chic2pimp:

You think he wasnt conservative enough? He played 3 CBs he dropped an attacker Sterling for an extra midfielder

So how much more conservative does he need to be? Klopp just has his number simple

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pep's problem in those champions league exits has always stemmed from his attempts to be conservative. Yesterday he played 5 defenders (3CBs and the WBs), brought Gundogan into midfield and dropped Sterling. He then compounded that by still trying to play out from the back, as if all the gengenwhozing Klopp has given him all these years is not enough.

Players would even have been confused with the mixed messages, you set up defensively and yet ask them to play out from the back tiki-taka style.
And Klopp has his number, the overall record between them is even with Klopp having the inferior team practically every time they have met.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
I have had a standing boner since yesterday...It be like say I will sacrifice 3 mermaids to the Egyptian gods...Oh Salah what a player...Absolutely Beast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
chic2pimp:

Tbh eventhough I like Jose, I can see why people might not like. I have always loved the Cheeky Arrogance about Him right from the Get go.
is it really arrogance, or him being defensive of the jib he gets often and on for the way his teams play and get success with it?
The thing is, he will stop at nothing to defend himself and also take swipe at his critics each time he wins something while playing his style. Pep also does same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
popizaino:
mtchew.

umu chineke, is this guy serious?

Raumdeuter, come and see what your.......... is saying. What do you have to say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Sallah is a legend!!!!

Fvck you moanrimhoe angry angry
na only Sallah?
Just imagine the combo of Sallah and De bruyne in our attack

Sai Norihoe angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
see these shameless people cumming over Pep's loss when their club is heading to Europa , Nike do and start sewing those jerseys abeg....Thursday football awaits y'all losers

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eruditor:
Damned if he does. Damned if he doesn't.

Only one around the world. Pep!
sure.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Coutinho14:
see these shameless people cumming over Pep's loss when their club is heading to Europa , Nike do and start sewing those jerseys abeg....Thursday football awaits y'all losers

They can troll. My issue is all those Carlo this...Mou that. 500m this. Because they would never be wrong.

If he wins, he spent. If he loses, he spent. Like, pick a side.

He wins waay more than he loses but any isolated loss is enough to overturn all his wins.

I said it before: once a man becomes the fastest ever, his critics will say “but he does not know how to fly”.

Now he is no more a fraud for not winning even a spoon in EPL. He is now a fraud if he does not win the UCL. LMAO.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eruditor:

They can troll. My issue is all those Carlo this...Mou that. 500m this. Because they would never be wrong.

If he wins, he spent. If he loses, he spent. Like, pick a side.

He wins waay more than he loses but any isolated loss is enough to overturn all his wins.

I said it before: once a man becomes the fastest ever, his critics will say “but he does not know how to fly”.

Now he is no more a fraud for not winning even a spoon in EPL. He is now a fraud if he does not win the UCL. LMAO.

Cnte entered the same CL he is at home now by second round, He has never played the semi in his career. He spent 250M this season alone

Mourinho entered the same CL he is at home now courtesy of Sevilla. He has rhe highest wage bill in Europe

Both of these managers are at least 16points behind Guardiola in the same league they started same day

So if Guardiola is a fraud what should we call the other 2?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Cnte entered the same CL he is at home now by second round, He has never played the semi in his career. He spent 250M this season alone

Mourinho entered the same CL he is at home now courtesy of Sevilla. He has rhe highest wage bill in Europe

Both of these managers are at least 16points behind Guardiola in the same league they started same day

So if Guardiola is a fraud what should we call the other 2?

Funny init.

All I would say is, PSG beat Bayern 3-0 and got whitewashed in the next leg even when no one expected it.

Liverpool led Sevilla 3-0 first half and ended up drawing the game second half.

People should not celebrate prematurely.

On the surface, City are out but for some reason (maybe blind optimism) I don’t see it. What I would say is, 3 teams are leading by a 3-goal margin and not all 3 will make it to the semis.

I need an Elclassico semis and a Bayern vs City one but if LFC make it, they deserve it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) ... (19184) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Agadinaagwuofe, USAfall2024, Theuniverse, zeusis(m), Bluelines69, Odunharry(m), A40(m), enigma0, TemporaryHansel, andrewbaba44, Oasis007(m), CallTheCops(m), bolu96(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m), Realtord43, SimpleGuy001, Omoluabi16(m), patrickmuf(m), liveLongNprospa(m), toluxe0075, popizaino(m), DynamoDeGreat, VillageBus(m), oliverano, PeterZoom, Yustash001(m), raumdeuter, a4turitoroman, Lana1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.