Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508383 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6703) (6704) (6705) (6706) (6707) (6708) (6709) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adebayo201: 6:13am On Feb 11, 2019
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy

If you know...

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 6:21am On Feb 11, 2019
hensben:
Chelsea 6 man city 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KccZDUeyXI

True true guy, you're dumb.

2007?? The fúck!

This video is not even suitabke for 10YearChallenge.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Lana1:
Dem beat the lion comot the emblem grin

The thing no dey do again, e don tire cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2019
hensben:
Some Naple players are good. E.g Koulibaly. Sign a strong and mobile DMF, I like Kante as box to box. Get a goal scoring RWF, offload Willian and Pedro. Higuaín is good but age is no longer on his side so get Icardi or Warner.

Player IN: koulibaly, icardi, Insigne, ndombele, Pepe,
Player to be SOLD: Pedro, Willian, Zouma, (Hazard maybe).
Warner Ko WARNER bros ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 6:50am On Feb 11, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Roll cal!!! if you hear your name please shout 6th

Wait, you won't be able to shout after yesterday's rape so i'll help you shout the 6th grin grin

Ibime 6th
Airmark 6th
nihilistjnr 6th
Bikeman(fvck you) 6th
SkimpleD ma nigga 6th
Diggz ma man 6th
Hensben the Hen'sbrain 6th
macjireh 6th
Hardeycute 6th
Unlimited22 6th
Thecassanova 6th
DExponential 6th
FBS 6th
Afolabi6046 6th

If you didn't hear your name then you are too inconsequential to remember tongue

Not like everyone i mentioned is relevant though grin grin
angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geestunnar(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2019
obainojazz:
Man city: I can spell your name with goals, 1 goal for each letter

Chelsea: let me see

Man city: C. H. E. S. E. A

Chelsea: Ah.. You missed the L

Man city: You can have it tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 11, 2019
hensben:
How about this

Guy lipsrsealed... You had to go 12 years back shocked

Do you realise that Windows7 had not even been released then?
OBJ had just left power?
The first gen iPhone had just been displayed?
Android had not even be released?

You're definitely heartbroken, accept my sincere sympathy and have a productive week.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Greatihex:
Whatever you think klopp style is, it is direct football.

Direct football is what chelsea had before.
we don't play any direct football.. what we play is what I can call best been conservative..

It is way different from what ever klopp plays. If we play direct football, then that's not what klopp plays

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 7:00am On Feb 11, 2019
TeeBabss:
And they've turned this place to Man U thread....

Sarri na bastard, it's football tho
Chelsea can still finish 4th or win europa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 7:00am On Feb 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Guy lipsrsealed... You had to go 12 years back shocked

Do you realise that Windows7 had not even been released then?
OBJ had just left power?
The first gen iPhone had just been displayed?
Android had not even be released?

You're definitely heartbroken, accept my sincere sympathy and have a productive week.
No.
It is just stupìd.
Just like the measurements for time and weight are the second and gram, that fòol is the unit of dumbness.

Instead of saying "that's stupìd", you say "that's hensben".

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Meanwhile after the 6-0...
The devil you know...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2019
Spy360:
Meanwhile after the 6-0...

The devil you know...
The beating was biblical, them pkopko Chelsea 6-0 and they dropped to 6th position on the 6th Sunday of the year. cool

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2019
lordfalcao:
we don't play any direct football.. what we play is what I can call best been conservative..

It is way different from what ever klopp plays. If we play direct football, then that's not what klopp plays
oga, what made me to start supporting chelsea is the direct football. Going for the goal once they have the ball.

That chelsea does not use a high press to recover the ball does not mean that our play was not direct.

Leicester played direct football from counterattack to win the league.

Direct football simply means going for goal once you have the ball and caring less about possession.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2019
Sarri. Oh Sarri.

He still has a chance to beat Citeh, Carabao Cup things. It is possible. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2019
Getting boring now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2019
BikeMan:
Getting boring now
Yes.
Being 2nd in command to His Royal Stupìdness

It must really be boring to keep saying stupìd shìt all the time in the name of supporting your club

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2019
airmark:

I hope you know Atm lost their last two matches that Morata played in. In fact, he was bundled out after series of misses again. Why are you this shameless?

And the same is happening here as soon as Morata left. 2 matches, 10 goals conceded. Who is responsible for this 'badluck'? Definitely not Morata because he left us in top 4...and he never lost with a 4 goal margin in a Chelsea shirt.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2019
Hoopla, leyqute, lana, eph12, Lordcat (madman), obainojazz, I wee not lie, the trolling enter well well.

Remember, one good trolling from you guys deserves another from us.

E don do! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2019
You guys got walloped because Chelsea's defense was pisspoor but some of you are talking about Morata. Shey na Morata go play blocking 4 or na him go help Azpili mark Sterling so that the goal deficit go reduce? SMH

Sarri was right about you all along.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2019
SkimpleD:
Hoopla, leyqute, lana, eph12, Lordcat (madman), obainojazz, I wee not lie, the trolling enter well well.

E don do! undecided

Oga. Cool down and swallow your L with chilled Pep-6.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2019
hoopLA:

Yes.
Being 2nd in command to His Royal Stupìdness

It must really be boring to keep saying stupìd shìt all the time in the name of supporting your club
don't you have anything else to do outside Nairaland, you've been wailing here since yesterday? The loss looks to affect you more. Have you even had time to sleep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2019
Greatihex:

Direct football simply means going for goal once you have the ball and caring less about possession.
Liverpool dominates possession all the time, even against bigger clubs..

When we were playing what you call direct football we hardly dominates all the time, talk of bigger clubs....

From the abramovich era we have been known as a "tum tum tum and sompu "club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2019
SkimpleD:
Hoo.pla, leyq.ute, la.na, eph.12, Lo.rdcat (madman), oba.nojazz, I wee not lie, the trolling enter well well.

E don do! undecided
But we are just starting na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2019
BikeMan:
don't you have anything else to do outside Nairaland, you've been wailing here since yesterday? The loss looks to affect you more. Have you even had time to sleep?
It's 7 already cheesy cheesy

Just kidding o, it's past 9 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2019
⚽ *Manchester City vs Chelsea*
Score: 4- 0
Min: 60

Substitution!!
BikeMan⬆️ Airmark⬇️

Chelsea ��

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2019
eph12:

But we are just starting na

Dem never know anything grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2019
Long may their woes continue.
Half a dozen FC...

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2019
hensben:
Some Naple players are good. E.g Koulibaly. Sign a strong and mobile DMF, I like Kante as box to box. Get a goal scoring RWF, offload Willian and Pedro. Higuaín is good but age is no longer on his side so get Icardi or Warner.

Player IN: koulibaly, icardi, Insigne, ndombele, Pepe,
Player to be SOLD: Pedro, Willian, Zouma, (Hazard maybe).

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2019
BikeMan:
See what I was saying.
More shìt than an open sewer.

Just stay quiet.
You know me well enough to conclude that all my life is in nairaland.
It's the kind of silly shìt that flows freely from you.
That's why you hate to get called out for your regular flow of opaks.

Oga carry shame for once and stop trying to engage me. You know how to psychoanalyze others but your mouth cant stop leaking rubbish.

Abeg shift make I see beta pipo jare.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2019
SkimpleD:

E don do! undecided
This is not trolling o.

We are only releasing pent up frustration on the bullshìt from your compadres,one of which is posting a video from 2007.

I like all you peoples' misquotes.

How you were riding on Sarriball's dìck when it was erèct. Now that it is flaccid una don dey do like hòe.

We dey here.

Its a give and take world.

Except that some of you cant take it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2019
Postdigger,

You abandoned me.

shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2019
hoopLA:
Postdigger,
You abandoned me.
shocked
urgent offline ish. Apologies

(1) (2) (3) ... (6703) (6704) (6705) (6706) (6707) (6708) (6709) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.