Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509620 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7399) (7400) (7401) (7402) (7403) (7404) (7405) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
airmark:
Omeruo has improved.
Looking better than John Terry cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chei, I haven't even watched a single minute of AFCON this year and we have already qualified. By this weekend, I must get on board with this year's AFCON.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:54am On Jun 27, 2019
Chelsea sign Kovacic for €50m cheesy well it took long enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:32am On Jun 27, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Juu le. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:14am On Jun 27, 2019
BlueAngel444:

We have been scammed.... that's too much for him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2019
Bristol City have officially exercised Jay DaSilvas buyout option
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2019
I was half expecting Madrid to play tough on Kovacic as we did to them with Hazard. . . . so €50m for Kovacic is not a surprise.

Oh Lord, let rumours of PSG interest in Bakayoko be true.

Also I would not hesitate to accept Atletis rumoured interest in Marcos Alonso

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Kovacic is a solid addition. He knows how to shield the ball and move the ball from deep to the opposition 18.

I can say kovacic, jorginho' and kante are three very good midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

The price is too much for him but it’s okay Kovacic is not a bad player and also we are having a transfer ban.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

50M in Euros is around 40+ in pounds. Considering kovacic is a good player, it's a fair deal. At least better than the 40M on bakayoko and 35M on drink water
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2019
Ibime:
I was half expecting Madrid to play tough on Kovacic as we did to them with Hazard. . . . so €50m for Kovacic is not a surprise.

Oh Lord, let rumours of PSG interest in Bakayoko be true.

Also I would not hesitate to accept Atletis rumoured interest in Marcos Alonso

heard the €50m was already pre agreed before the Hazard sell, Chelsea were only waiting for managerial decision... that is if Lampard and Kovacic want to work together.

selling Alonso is a bad idea for now, who will back up Emerson grin

As for Bakayoko to PSG where u hear that kind rumour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2019
lordfalcao:
50M in Euros is around 40+ in pounds. Considering kovacic is a good player, it's a fair deal. At least better than the 40M on bakayoko and 35M on drink water
that 35M for DW is such a waste almost as useless as Sanchez.

Atleast Bakayoko's fee can be recovered
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Ibime:
Bristol City have officially exercised Jay DaSilvas buyout option

Not worried about Da Silva. One French winger was literally drilling him every sec in that Euro match.

I'm more concerned about Juan Castillo. If that kid would agree to a new deal, get a season long loan at a championship side.

Then we can offload Alonso the following year.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2019
BlueAngel444:

selling Alonso is a bad idea for now, who will back up Emerson grin

VargasVee:

Not worried about Da Silva. One French winger was literally drilling him every sec in that Euro match.

I'm more concerned about Juan Castillo. If that kid would agree to a new deal, get a season long loan at a championship side.

Then we can offload Alonso the following year.

We can manage Kenedy and Azpi as back up for one season.

We may never get another chance to collect good money for Alonso again. He is already 28 and one year on bench will reduce his value
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ibime:

We can manage Kenedy and Azpi as back up for one season.

We may never get another chance to collect good money for Alonso again. He is already 28 and one year on bench will reduce his value
Kennedy as LB not LWB o, LB... is Kennedy defending reliable. what about that baba rahman self.

I would still hold onto Alonso... Just in case Lamps wants to do a 4-4-2 having a LB and a LM (Alonso)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
VargasVee:
grin shocked

I said it, neymar must not run away and he must finish what he started

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
VargasVee:
grin shocked

Even in the transfer market, apari raumdeuter is collecting L from barceLLLLona. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
airmark:

Even in the transfer market, apari raumdeuter is collecting L from barceLLLLona. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apparently Hazard had to beg only Zidane but I see Neymar begging from the streets of Barcelona to the B of D and players grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
VargasVee:

Apparently Hazard had to beg only Zidane but I see Neymar begging from the streets of Barcelona to the B of D and players grin grin

Coutinho also said nobody mentioned Neymar in their whatsapp group. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
It’s official: In Lucy Bronze and Trent Alexander Arnold, England currently have the best two right-backs in world football!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nikita Parris suppose score there.

Abeg who give Madagascar juju? They are virtually qualified.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adisaaowala: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mapoka:

I said it, neymar must not run away and he must finish what he started

O boy this your username na die o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ibime:
Nikita Parris suppose score there.

Abeg who give Madagascar juju? They are virtually qualified.
I also thought she would hit the target, but she leaned back too much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kovacic signing make sense. Good. Thank God the board get sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
I just want to understand why Neymar is running back to Barca. Why not United? Why not Bayern?

I stand with my words, let this guy play with dem Bakayokos and Alonso for just two seasons and let's see how it goes

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
BikeMan:
I just want to understand why Neymar is running back to Barca. Why not United? Why not Bayern?

I stand with my words, let this guy play with dem Bakayokos and Alonso for just two seasons and let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Phil Neville want collect knighthood before Beckham. I go laugh die.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmy2807(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
I read on goal.com facebook page, that UN is making a case of gender equality by comparing the wages of male footballers with that of female footballer, and pushing for a balance.
I was so pissed when i read it, what the fvck, how do they expect male and female footballers to have similar wages? Do they generate the same amount of revenue? Do they have the same amount of viewers? Nigerian league male players do not recieve anything close to what european league players do, for an obvious reason. So what's the fuss about? Equality my foot.
I dont have issues with women empowerment, i just hate that they always try to tear down men while at it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
emmy2807:
I read on goal.com facebook page, that UN is making a case of gender equality by comparing the wages of male footballers with that of female footballer, and pushing for a balance.
I was so pissed when i read it, what the fvck, how do they expect male and female footballers to have similar wages? Do they generate the same amount of revenue? Do they have the same amount of viewers? Nigerian league male players do not recieve anything close to what european league players do, for an obvious reason. So what's the fuss about? Equality my foot.
I dont have issues with women empowerment, i just hate that they always try to tear down men while at it.

Equal pay for both male and female footballers is possible in the US because the US women’s national team brings in almost the same revenue as their male counterparts. In fact, the most watched football match in American TV history was the final of the last FIFA Women’s Word Cup in 2015, which the US won 5-1. Around 24 million people tuned in to watch that match.

So, the US ladies are justified in asking for some parity and suing the US Soccer Federation to that effect. I’m not so sure if female players in other countries deserve equal pay though.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmy2807(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
PDPGuy:

Equal pay for both male and female footballers is possible in the US because the US women’s national team brings in almost the same revenue as their male counterparts. In fact, the most watched football match in American TV history was the final of the last FIFA Women’s Word Cup in 2015, which the US won 5-1. Around 24 million people tuned in to watch that match.

So, the US ladies are justified in asking for some parity and suing the US Soccer Federation to that effect. I’m not so sure if female players in other countries deserve equal pay though.
I agree with the point you raised, but not everything has to be attacked from a gender perspective, business wise, i make more money, i get more. I cited nigerian league wages and european league wages to buttress that point.
And moreover the article wasnt referring to american football, as messi's 84 million per year was used in comparison to the female highest paid.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
adisaaowala:

O boy this your username na die o grin grin

LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (7399) (7400) (7401) (7402) (7403) (7404) (7405) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.